Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Matt » 09 Jun 2017, 12:13

CasRus wrote:Hey Matt, so let me get this straight, you would rather have private encryption protected while the top IS clever branch are in the future planning to release a radioactive dirty bomb into western society which is their intention and not too far away from happening with all the uranium available in Russia which some has already gone missing for a "Fee" !!

I understand all about privacy but if it's to do with mass murder, then there is a case of trying to intercept before it happens. If there is a way to belt and brace covert encrpted messages of this nature, then it should be done. If you aren't in agreement then you are aren't living in the real world when this scum is prepared to die to bring us down - Just demonstrates they have the suicide nutters capable of doing this these past few weeks and will go to any lengths or have you been snoring and sleepwalking to realise this ?
I wondered when this go to point would come up as it's the typical thing to fall back to and it's absolute rubbish.

Private encryption has been around for a very very long time all the way back before the internet existed to serve one purpose - keep things private. The internet relies VERY heavily on encryption and it is a fundamental part of how it works - breaking it because some "terrorist" may be using it for a certain reason is the same as saying all vans on the road should be banned as they can be used to drive into people.

I am living in the real world - saying we should break fundamentals just on the hope we may intercept some chatter isn't the correct way of approaching the situation and it's just fear tactics to gain more control of the citizens (it's on the same lines of North Korea and China - monitoring everything and stopping certain content from being accessed).

It simply WILL NOT WORK, do you really think implementing it would make the country safer - NO. They'd move to services outside of the jurisdiction of the UK or other methods and then we're left with gaping holes in the core structure and people will find them (sure you'd love it if they used a backdoor to empty every bank account which is more than feasible).

This is simply just another way to collect data just as the ISP logging for a year is and use it against every day people. Yet people stand there and say "well I have nothing to hide" - that's crap, it doesn't matter if you have nothing to hide it's basic privacy.

No doubt you're a person who shouts "think of the children" too when the government wants to restrict certain content from being accessed rather than actual parenting being applied / monitoring their usage.

I'm going to leave it there - maybe go research before you reply.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Jun 2017, 12:23

Matt wrote:
CasRus wrote:Hey Matt, so let me get this straight, you would rather have private encryption protected while the top IS clever branch are in the future planning to release a radioactive dirty bomb into western society which is their intention and not too far away from happening with all the uranium available in Russia which some has already gone missing for a "Fee" !!

I understand all about privacy but if it's to do with mass murder, then there is a case of trying to intercept before it happens. If there is a way to belt and brace covert encrpted messages of this nature, then it should be done. If you aren't in agreement then you are aren't living in the real world when this scum is prepared to die to bring us down - Just demonstrates they have the suicide nutters capable of doing this these past few weeks and will go to any lengths or have you been snoring and sleepwalking to realise this ?
I wondered when this go to point would come up as it's the typical thing to fall back to and it's absolute rubbish.

Private encryption has been around for a very very long time all the way back before the internet existed to serve one purpose - keep things private. The internet relies VERY heavily on encryption and it is a fundamental part of how it works - breaking it because some "terrorist" may be using it for a certain reason is the same as saying all vans on the road should be banned as they can be used to drive into people.

I am living in the real world - saying we should break fundamentals just on the hope we may intercept some chatter isn't the correct way of approaching the situation and it's just fear tactics to gain more control of the citizens (it's on the same lines of North Korea and China - monitoring everything and stopping certain content from being accessed).

It simply WILL NOT WORK, do you really think implementing it would make the country safer - NO. They'd move to services outside of the jurisdiction of the UK or other methods and then we're left with gaping holes in the core structure and people will find them (sure you'd love it if they used a backdoor to empty every bank account which is more than feasible).

This is simply just another way to collect data just as the ISP logging for a year is and use it against every day people. Yet people stand there and say "well I have nothing to hide" - that's crap, it doesn't matter if you have nothing to hide it's basic privacy.

No doubt you're a person who shouts "think of the children" too when the government wants to restrict certain content from being accessed rather than actual parenting being applied / monitoring their usage.

I'm going to leave it there - maybe go research before you reply.
Matt, they're the same with the economy. Thinking you run a country in the same way your run a household budget.

It's not really their fault though, it's been spouted by the gutter press for so long it's taken as gospel, even by politicians. Including the former Chancellor (now a [REMOVED] journalist!) who described it like this in the commons!
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 09 Jun 2017, 12:27

Not moaning as I 've said I would have accepted either way but Hung Parliament - Nobody has won ! It's two fold occurance, Corbyn promising the Earth for you gullible Joe's and Theresa May missing in action these past 2 weeks talking to constituencies instead of the electorate mainstream and entertaining debating (or should I say who can shout loudest over the other session !). Labour haven't achieved anything and neither has Tory.

I tell you what's happened here, Pensioners not accepting losing triple lock, winter payments and facing losing house equity to let tax payers look after them and Whiney students wanting removal of tuition fees to let the taxpayer pay along with all the accelerating NHS costs. so nobody is willing to shoulder anything. Putting all on the credit card only leads to one outcome - Credit Card Britain owned by foreigners and us treated like slaves as a result for years to come with the wealth exiting out of the UK to foreign owner bank accounts ! - that's the reality of this outcome and that's how we have finished up as we are ! Enjoy yourself in the future when I'm six feet under you gullible lot !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 09 Jun 2017, 13:06

Has nobody told you CasRus, we'll all be living in the land of milk and honey courtesy of the great Labour money tree and their Viv Nicholson economic plan.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 09 Jun 2017, 13:17

And look how Viv Nicholson ended up - destitute practically ! enjoy it while you can !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Jun 2017, 13:21

You 2 should be happy with this shouldn't you?
Conservative and Unionist Party teaming up with the Democratic Unionist Party.

What can possibly go wrong??

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 09 Jun 2017, 13:37

cant see this lasting 5 years

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Jun 2017, 14:23

The first 3 pages of this thread make excellent reading!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 10 Jun 2017, 13:25

All these lefties walking round with big smiles on their faces you've got to laugh. Horrible commie and professional gay Owen Jones with a Cheshire Cat grin on his face this morning, how and why he gets air time I've no idea. What a bunch of losers you'd think they'd have won the way they are carrying on. They are about where they were 7 years ago after Brown was kicked out after wrecking the economy

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 24 Jun 2017, 22:16

Chants of 'Oh Jeremy Corbyn' and a strong speech in front of millions at Glastonbury. Not bad for someone who had votes of no confidence against him.

No mater what party you vote for it's amazing to see younger voters getting involved in politics and wanting to make a difference.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 25 Jun 2017, 10:48

He's ace.

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 25 Jun 2017, 11:27

yes those poor Glastonbury kids suffering from austerity at £250 a ticket.regardless of which party you support he should have prioritised the armed forces this weekend instead of seeking adulation from middle class kids who have probably never paid tax in their life and expect a free ride in life.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 25 Jun 2017, 12:09

Yawn.

He absolutely should not have prioritised AF Day.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 25 Jun 2017, 14:08

Must admit Corbin has played an absolute blinder against a very poor May, and just to be really cynical, hope he gets in and leaves our winter allowance triple lock in place and removes all uni fees as he promises and then when the care allowances he will leave to chance kicks in on an astronomical scale, I'll very much look forward to seeing how those kids of today rally around when they start picking up their hugely inflated tax bills they will have to pay ! Interesting to see if they invite him back to Glastonbury for a public lynching !!

If I live long enough I'll be the first to "tell you so" but meantime I'll enjoy my cushy triple lock pay rises and fuel allowances care of you mis-guided young uns and thank you all for providing my comfortable lifestyle ! The truthful joke will ultimately spring back on you massively !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 25 Jun 2017, 15:14

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 28 Jun 2017, 13:37

He's done well with this amendment to the Queens Speech. Tricky to vote against.

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 28 Jun 2017, 23:12

alftupper wrote:All these lefties walking round with big smiles on their faces you've got to laugh. Horrible commie and professional gay Owen Jones with a Cheshire Cat grin on his face this morning, how and why he gets air time I've no idea. What a bunch of losers you'd think they'd have won the way they are carrying on. They are about where they were 7 years ago after Brown was kicked out after wrecking the economy
I know that I am probably wasting my time BUT Gordon Brown did not wreck the economy. That was done by the bent bankers. Brown with Alistair Darling as Chancellor of the Exchequer actually sorted out the pooh that the bankers created and stopped the the UK going into an even deeper depression.
I never had much time for the economic policies of the Labour governments of both Blair and Brown but the reality is that before the banking crisis, UK debt was lower than Blair and Brown had inherited from John Major. As the private sector slowed down the public sector stepped in to ensure that the economy did not totally crash. Yes, that did mean public debt rose, but modern economies have to be a balance between the private and public sectors. Think of a modern economy as a twin engined aircraft, when one engine slows down (the private sector) the other (the pubic sector) speeds up. Simply Keynsian economics,
cum on you Ford

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 29 Jun 2017, 06:59

Aid wrote:
alftupper wrote:All these lefties walking round with big smiles on their faces you've got to laugh. Horrible commie and professional gay Owen Jones with a Cheshire Cat grin on his face this morning, how and why he gets air time I've no idea. What a bunch of losers you'd think they'd have won the way they are carrying on. They are about where they were 7 years ago after Brown was kicked out after wrecking the economy
I know that I am probably wasting my time BUT Gordon Brown did not wreck the economy. That was done by the bent bankers. Brown with Alistair Darling as Chancellor of the Exchequer actually sorted out the pooh that the bankers created and stopped the the UK going into an even deeper depression.
I never had much time for the economic policies of the Labour governments of both Blair and Brown but the reality is that before the banking crisis, UK debt was lower than Blair and Brown had inherited from John Major. As the private sector slowed down the public sector stepped in to ensure that the economy did not totally crash. Yes, that did mean public debt rose, but modern economies have to be a balance between the private and public sectors. Think of a modern economy as a twin engined aircraft, when one engine slows down (the private sector) the other (the pubic sector) speeds up. Simply Keynsian economics,
Pi55ing in the wind speaking sense like this mate I'm afraid.
It doesn't suit their narrative.

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 29 Jun 2017, 09:34

WF10 wrote:He's done well with this amendment to the Queens Speech. Tricky to vote against.
very close vote and I think it was a well thought amendment which even though it got voted down it scored its relevant point.some very interesting votes today with both sides under scrutiny and facing rebellions.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 29 Jun 2017, 22:28

Corbin sacks 3 of his front benchers for voting against party policy. This from a man who's defied his part whip hundreds of times over three decades, what a hypocrite

Labour beginning to split