Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » 07 Mar 2018, 09:02

Capper, the world is changing and staying in a customs union will tie us down to the EU Titanic, if you wNt to stay on board while the fiddlers play, be my guest - I would rather get on the lifeboat away.

Corbyn’s politics are pre historic and will mimic what happened in the 70s and we know what happened there.

Technology shifts and third world demand is increasing and to stay chained to the EU will be the biggest mistake in the long run.

Of course you are correct a hard brexit will hurt more than a soft brexit but only in the short term and possibly a few years - be patient - no pain no gain !

Build a future for the kids - we’ve had our day or do you just want to stay cushy a few years longer in the EU and let the kids take the hit ! I predict the EU will collapse - it’s already starting to crack or are you dozing ???

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 07 Mar 2018, 13:19

There are many differing opinions on the EU subject and I will always defend everyone's right to have their opinion but it is inevitable that some will be wrong and ultimately proved wrong.

I would also never be brave enough to suggest the EU is fool proof and I agree that the world order is changing.

I do however disagree that standing alone and beating our chests will ultimately lead to a stronger Britain. As a member of the far bigger and stronger EU we stand a much better chance of having a voice across the world, able to benefit from the inevitable changes.

As a lonely figure we are actually more likely to be overtaken by the 'new order' and left behind no matter how loudly we go out and shout how good we are.

We need to EU as much as they need us and I've no doubt Trump and Putin are rubbing their hands at the prospect of divide and rule.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Mar 2018, 20:04

Flat Capper wrote:There are many differing opinions on the EU subject and I will always defend everyone's right to have their opinion but it is inevitable that some will be wrong and ultimately proved wrong.

I would also never be brave enough to suggest the EU is fool proof and I agree that the world order is changing.

I do however disagree that standing alone and beating our chests will ultimately lead to a stronger Britain. As a member of the far bigger and stronger EU we stand a much better chance of having a voice across the world, able to benefit from the inevitable changes.

As a lonely figure we are actually more likely to be overtaken by the 'new order' and left behind no matter how loudly we go out and shout how good we are.

We need to EU as much as they need us and I've no doubt Trump and Putin are rubbing their hands at the prospect of divide and rule.

I also appreciate your opinions which are opposite to mine and I always look at pros and cons, however I still think you are not considering the underlying and continuing unrest in other EU countries and that includes Germany, Italy and France and the minnow countries are facing bankruptcy and known countries like Greece do not have two half pences to scratch their own backsides with - that £350 million a week will soon increase I can assure you in trying to bail out these countries and keep the EU intact.

Brussels have never published their accounts for many a year - how can you accept this seriously ? Why are they not publishing ? Don't you think that if they did, they would probably reveal how unsustainable the whole project is ? If you don't have accounts produced if you were in business. how do you know if your business is heading south or not ?

Don't you think we could be massively risking our country by staying in and head south with them ? At least by coming out we are in charge of our own destiny and if and when we do come out, we can be ahead of the game in securing long standing trade deals rather than having to, in all likeliness. be competing for world trade with other EU countries if/once the whole EU project collapses.

The Fact that Corbyn has agreed to a customs union in my mind is weakening our hand - you don't show your cards in a card game immediately so May is coming from a stronger standpoint and has more leeway to see where she can negotiate to with a potential better deal by playing n initial, stubborn, "give nothing away" negotiation.

The fact is, nobody knows which is best and the world is moving in various ways to make it hard to predict as to what would be best but my personal gut feel is to move very quickly on our own before we get dragged down with them.

I am a half full not half empty person and destiny always favours the brave in my mind - we can either feel comfy for a few years in the EU or we can change our mindset and get off our fat backsides and get stuck to the predicted biggest growth for the next 15 years in African/Asian markets rather than stay with the EU diminishing trade market. In my mind we have got too cushy within the EU but I perceive that what's happening now will inevitably expose this as a total failed project in the next 3-5 years - only time will tell !

That's my take on it.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 08 Mar 2018, 13:33

I'll leave you stand out in the cold on your own with your begging bowl when your mates don't want to play.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 12 Mar 2018, 20:10

CasRus, did you see the statement from Theresa May regarding the the Salisbury poisoning. Strong stuff I thought exactly what you would want and expect to hear from the PM contrasted with the leader of the opposition who basically criticised his own countries government, he was rightly jeered by all corners of the house

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 13 Mar 2018, 11:41

alftupper wrote:CasRus, did you see the statement from Theresa May regarding the the Salisbury poisoning. Strong stuff I thought exactly what you would want and expect to hear from the PM contrasted with the leader of the opposition who basically criticised his own countries government, he was rightly jeered by all corners of the house
corbyn was nothing short of a disgrace.totally misjudged the situation and tried to score cheap political points.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 13 Mar 2018, 11:57

Bramley Tiger wrote:
alftupper wrote:CasRus, did you see the statement from Theresa May regarding the the Salisbury poisoning. Strong stuff I thought exactly what you would want and expect to hear from the PM contrasted with the leader of the opposition who basically criticised his own countries government, he was rightly jeered by all corners of the house
corbyn was nothing short of a disgrace.totally misjudged the situation and tried to score cheap political points.
That’s what you get with him, he will defend and appease other countries while attacking his own. Yes Corbyn is a disgrace but so is every single voter who would see him in no.10

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 13 Mar 2018, 13:16

I bet Putin is bricking it at the thought of Theresa on the war path.

I watched the BBC documentary on Putin and it was very interesting - he just doesn't give a toss about anybody. This was exemplified in an incident with good old Angela Markel who made the mistake of advising Putin she was scared of dogs. Needless to say at the next meeting between the two, Putin lets one of his lovely, big, dogs roam around, having a good old sniff of the German leader.

Putin also underlines the fact that rhetoric is all good an well for the cameras but balls of steel are far more incisive on the front line. Theresa gives the talk but rarely does the walk.

I'm not saying Corbyn is any better but he's more likely to look after me when I need help than Theresa May (or may not) ever will.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Mar 2018, 14:20

Flat Capper wrote: I watched the BBC documentary on Putin and it was very interesting - he just doesn't give a toss about anybody
So you must agree that Corbyn is a fool for suggesting the way to deal with him is through talks and diplomacy

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 14 Mar 2018, 16:23

alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote: I watched the BBC documentary on Putin and it was very interesting - he just doesn't give a toss about anybody
So you must agree that Corbyn is a fool for suggesting the way to deal with him is through talks and diplomacy
No, that is the only approach that will get you his ear. He uses threats from the west as fuel for his propaganda and therefore makes him look better.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 14 Mar 2018, 17:01

Well, in answer to last few posts - It was good to see Theresa May stand up for GB and all in the Commons (that's the ones who are true Brit !) applauding and lauding her for her actions and stance against the thug in the Kremlin who now looks every bit as dangerous as Hitler was before WW2. Recent track record - Annexation of Crimea, Bombing the cr.p out of innocents in Syria, killing Russian citizens on British streets and also endangering others (the policeman who is critical in hospital).

Just to say what a total disgrace the Labour front bench is who just sat there nonchalantly led by the red under the bed !!! - That's what your Labour Party has turned into with the likes of Momentum holding up a man prepared to become a puppet of the Kremlin and sell this country down the pan !

You total idiots who support and still continue to support this man leading the Labour Party need to take a reality check ! At least some of the decent labour party members did stand with Theresa May like Yvette Cooper - maybe you Labour lot need to start thinking about how to remove your Labour leading Extremist along with his sidekick McDonnell and get Yvette to lead and bring some decency to the party as this country always needs an alternative to vote for providing it's decent enough - The Labour Party is stinking of the Devil's Breath and it needs removing !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Mar 2018, 18:41

Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:
No, that is the only approach that will get you his ear. He uses threats from the west as fuel for his propaganda and therefore makes him look better.
so you’ve basically posted two contradictory statements.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Mar 2018, 18:45

CasRus you are correct about Putins behaviour mirroring to some extent Hitlers in the 30’s with his total contempt for international relations and law. Thankfully we will be spared the sight of Comrade Corbyn arriving back from his Moscow talks waving his piece of paper.

After today’s speeches he seems to trust Putin more than he does our own intelligence services he is an utter disgrace.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Mar 2018, 09:11

Don't you think we should wait for actual evidence before even considering retaliating? That would seem sensible to me like.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 19 Mar 2018, 13:42

alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:
so you’ve basically posted two contradictory statements.
No I haven't.

By saying he doesn't give a toss I'm referring to the fact that Putin uses threats such as expulsions or sanctions to both defend his actions and raise his profile within the ever increasing Russian republic. He does not fear strong arm retaliation. The world can see we are using aggression and he plays on that fact.

However, behind the scenes he is aware that diplomatic pressure through discussion is more likely to get a response that isn't related to further killings.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 19 Mar 2018, 14:10

when the leadership of the Labour Party change their stance on a daily basis it is not surprising the idiots that follow them do the same

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 19 Mar 2018, 16:08

alftupper wrote:when the leadership of the Labour Party change their stance on a daily basis it is not surprising the idiots that follow them do the same
Another one that likes to throw the 'idiot' tag about but I'm sure I don't need to remind you how often Theresa May (or may not) changes her mind? I call those that forget TM's record idiots, living in the belief she knows what she'll do tomorrow.

Corbyn has certainly been the more consistent on many issues and his stance on Russia has certainly not changed - proceed with caution, based on evidence.

Still it could be worse, good old Bumbling Boris could be in charge of foreign affairs..!

It also seems a tad ironic that we appear to be begging our European allies for support just before we stab them in the back! Consistency eh?

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 19 Mar 2018, 16:38

Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:when the leadership of the Labour Party change their stance on a daily basis it is not surprising the idiots that follow them do the same
Another one that likes to throw the 'idiot' tag about but I'm sure I don't need to remind you how often Theresa May (or may not) changes her mind? I call those that forget TM's record idiots, living in the belief she knows what she'll do tomorrow.

Corbyn has certainly been the more consistent on many issues and his stance on Russia has certainly not changed - proceed with caution, based on evidence.

Still it could be worse, good old Bumbling Boris could be in charge of foreign affairs..!

It also seems a tad ironic that we appear to be begging our European allies for support just before we stab them in the back! Consistency eh?
how is enacting the referendum vote stabbing anyone in the back?why do remainers have difficulty with democracy?when we leave will the EU not want our cooperation on military and intelligence issues?if they ask for our help would they be begging?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 19 Mar 2018, 16:44

Corbyn wasn't fully briefed. That's about the top and bottom of it.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 19 Mar 2018, 17:06

Give a f..kin break WF10 !!! Corbyn wasn't fully briefed.....ha ha ha ha !

You will make excuses for anything ! - You'd probably make an excuse that if Putin invaded us, he'd make the excuse that Theresa May wasn't looking after us very well and was only listening to Uncle Lieutenant Jeremy's call for help anyway !!!

Corbyn won't publicly denounce Putin for a reason and you need to ask yourself the reason why and then it becomes blatantly obvious - he's a stooge !

We will be signing our own death warrant if your Uncle Jeremy gets into power - he wouldn't answer the question of nuclear defence against Russian aggression if it came to it when he was interviewed and he is of the opinion of getting rid of our nuclear arms which sends a gilt edged invitation to Putin to "come and visit sometime" !!

Putin's record is one of utter ruthlessness and mimic's Hitler - If you have a madman in charge hell bent on power and no one to rein him in from fear of being poisoned - then the world has one hell of a problem ! That's what Uncle Lieutenant Jeremy is backing !!

You're Totally Brainwashed !!!!! Watch the interview with Litvinenko's widow today and others who are in the know and you will begin to see that your freedom and happy western life is in jeopardy - ask the common Russian people ! - oops they won't tell you because they are all fearful of being sent to the Gulag and Tortured !!