Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » 09 Apr 2018, 19:50

Follow the money, see where it leads. That's what Corbyn has been saying! For the many, not the few.

The Conservative party have been dealing with, accepting and facilitating Russian money. If they want to hurt Putin, they could by going after the money, but they won't because they are terrified of even talking about the idea that many of things the City of London does are harmful for Britain as a whole. It's all janus faced and weasel words, and they've made a terrible job of this and are dripping in double standards and hypocrisy.

Here, have a butchers at Q.18 & 19 in particular. http://data.parliament.uk/writteneviden ... 81007.html
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 10 Apr 2018, 12:41

CasRus wrote:No No No.

You are totally missing the point yourself.

Iin your post you state " Putin loves to stand there and pretend he is the biggest threat"

The fact of the matter is that Putin is not pretending at all - He is demonstrating he is the biggest threat in Syria, Crimea, Georgia, Blowing a civilian aircraft out of the sky, killing and jailing his rivals at home, poisoning Ukranian leader and several in the UK, cyber attacks in the UK and in the USA ! or is that what you call pretend ?

Now come on matey, I really think you are in total denial - you need to take a cold shower to wake yourself up to cold hard facts or are you a total commie yourself and/ or who would defend the devil incarnate himself !!

Just watch the news and see the kids being gassed and slaughtered in Syria -if that's the world you want or want to pussyfoot around while the Big Bad Wolf is killing innocents, just wait your time before he comes knocking on your door and killing off all your family and relations !
Your comments are beyond belief.

I do not like Putin and if I were a "commie", he'd have already wiped me out as he is pure right wing, money grabbing, capitalist scum.

The actions in Syria are deplorable but I reiterate, we need to be more intelligent in how we respond. If we scream and shout, he will shout louder and they'll be even more innocent victims. You cannot go to war with Putin without going to war with the millions of innocently blind Russian citizens.

His finances, and that of his oligarch mates plays a significant part in the British economy so that perhaps points to why the Tories won't freeze or cease these assets - they have too much to lose themselves. Corbyn on the other hand is likely to target this huge wealth to help pay for much needed services over here, a better option.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 10 Apr 2018, 14:01

Er, Are you saying that the Oligarch money is already in the UK economy and that helps and goes to support the Conservatives in power with the economy because if this is the case, then if you are saying that Corbyn would target this to help our services ? - It's the same money then so I just don't get your drift. All what you are supposedly saying is if it is the case of Oligarch money helping the UK economy then that money available is either used in a Conservative way or Labour way to address the methods of governing. I highly doubt any of this is the case unless there are Oligarch undisclosed donations going on either into Labour or Conservative coffers which would need proving and it's more of a case that money piling in from these Oligarchs is buying up half of London in property, fast cars. jewelry etc that ultimately helps the economy.

So, to address the issue, unless you take away their London and Country Mansion playground, freeze Oligarch assets and kick them all out back to Russia which they won't like, and which they may or will put Putin under pressure to hopefully stop his Hitler march to power or totally remove him , then that's the only game in town to stop this madness and if that won't work then it looks like we are in for a very rough ride ! Don't forget Putin is the front man for his mob who have seized control of Russia and this could all in end in tears if they all stand firm as a group. Whether this achieves the desired effect remains to be seen but it needs to be tried.

It's no good sitting on our hands once again or they will laugh their heads off at us and the west (which they have for the past few years) and continue to get away with atrocities ! If you have not got a credible answer to what is going on to stop all this then you are facing up to the fact of confrontation ultimately as they won't stop this which is now proving to be the case.

If you don't fight evil, it will swallow you up - Millions who have fought tyranny have died in the past to keep this world safe and free from slavery under tyranny so, from your perspective, you need to man up and be Brave and not a squeaky little Mouse as you seem to be body swerving confrontation and be an appeaser of Russia in denying all current facts that lead to their door ! Man or a Mouse - you decide !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 10 Apr 2018, 15:30

CasRus wrote:Er, Are you saying that the Oligarch money is already in the UK economy and that helps and goes to support the Conservatives in power with the economy because if this is the case, then if you are saying that Corbyn would target this to help our services ? - It's the same money then so I just don't get your drift. All what you are supposedly saying is if it is the case of Oligarch money helping the UK economy then that money available is either used in a Conservative way or Labour way to address the methods of governing. I highly doubt any of this is the case unless there are Oligarch undisclosed donations going on either into Labour or Conservative coffers which would need proving and it's more of a case that money piling in from these Oligarchs is buying up half of London in property, fast cars. jewelry etc that ultimately helps the economy.

So, to address the issue, unless you take away their London and Country Mansion playground, freeze Oligarch assets and kick them all out back to Russia which they won't like, and which they may or will put Putin under pressure to hopefully stop his Hitler march to power or totally remove him , then that's the only game in town to stop this madness and if that won't work then it looks like we are in for a very rough ride ! Don't forget Putin is the front man for his mob who have seized control of Russia and this could all in end in tears if they all stand firm as a group. Whether this achieves the desired effect remains to be seen but it needs to be tried.

It's no good sitting on our hands once again or they will laugh their heads off at us and the west (which they have for the past few years) and continue to get away with atrocities ! If you have not got a credible answer to what is going on to stop all this then you are facing up to the fact of confrontation ultimately as they won't stop this which is now proving to be the case.

If you don't fight evil, it will swallow you up - Millions who have fought tyranny have died in the past to keep this world safe and free from slavery under tyranny so, from your perspective, you need to man up and be Brave and not a squeaky little Mouse as you seem to be body swerving confrontation and be an appeaser of Russia in denying all current facts that lead to their door ! Man or a Mouse - you decide !
Hahahahaha!!! [REMOVED] hell!

Did you even bother to look at the link I posted?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 10 Apr 2018, 16:02

Links from this Links from that - Can't you think for yourself !! For every link you post I could provide and match those links with even more from an opposite standpoint to the links you keep relying on - Why don't you discuss and deduce your own opinions rather than from Links which by the way most are bias to whatever persuasion they are from and more commonly fake news ! That is why I make my own judgement rather than relying on someone to tell you how to think - that's for people without a brain !!!!!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 10 Apr 2018, 16:10

Jesus Christ. I despair.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 13 Apr 2018, 12:51

CasRus wrote:Er, Are you saying that the Oligarch money is already in the UK economy and that helps and goes to support the Conservatives in power with the economy because if this is the case, then if you are saying that Corbyn would target this to help our services ? - It's the same money then so I just don't get your drift. All what you are supposedly saying is if it is the case of Oligarch money helping the UK economy then that money available is either used in a Conservative way or Labour way to address the methods of governing. I highly doubt any of this is the case unless there are Oligarch undisclosed donations going on either into Labour or Conservative coffers which would need proving and it's more of a case that money piling in from these Oligarchs is buying up half of London in property, fast cars. jewelry etc that ultimately helps the economy.

My apologies, I didn't quite make myself clear.

In general, the Tory philosophy is to support the rich and allow then to invest their money in property and financial institutions in order to make even more money. It doesn't matter if they are oligarchs, Arabs or Tory Ministers. They support the private retention of these fortunes and don't even think it's worth taxing them to a fair and reasonable level.

It is very much about avoiding support of the state as much as possible and is therefore quite the opposite of the Labour stance of asking the wealthy to pair their fair share - For the Many, Not the Few!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Apr 2018, 00:13

Thanks for your explanation Flatcapper (or is it Flattcrapper....ha ha I'm only joking buddy !!).

This myth about Tories looking after the rich at the expense of the poor is stemming out of an antiquated "Dick's Days" period harking back to the mid last century. It is a fact that mid to high income earners pay an incredible amount of tax compared to the less well off and while you want them to pay more and have companies pay more Corporation Tax also, you will drive investment out of the UK. It's a question of balance and I'm not saying where the right balance is but hammering the well off and taxing companies (which is what labour have said they would do) would have investment and wealth leaving this country.

I am all for people and companies paying up instead of tax dodging which is where this country has failed to bring this to task over these past number of years.

I know it is a struggle at the bottom end and I think income tax being raised by 1p bottom end, 2p middle income and 3p/4p high earners might make a difference to pay for NHS and other stuff and I think there should be a tax on middle to high earners in the short term to stem losses from any Brexit effects also for say a 3-5 year only period to cushion the effects on low earners but must come off once we get into gear on our own.

Now, on another topic, after seeing the performance of Abbott and Corbyn (or is it Abbott and Costello....ha ha ... see what I did there !) today on the Syrian chemical weapon intervention, and most Labour backing "it was the right thing to do", I think it's time for your Labour lot to get him out and get someone decent in - If you are devout Corbyn ...hang your heads in shame as he would sell us out to Russia in an instant! Vote for Yvette Cooper to be leader and get some credibility back as it's good to have a decent opposition to reign any government in - I'm not devout Tory by the way but Corbyn's lead opposition is an absolute joke ! - If there was an election right now, I'd wager he would get a right hammering at the polls !

Over to You for your thoughts and opinions !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Apr 2018, 10:15

///////////

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Apr 2018, 14:22

You can't just make stuff up and try and pass it off as fact.

The BBC has the monopoly on that.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 17 Apr 2018, 15:05

record employment figures, lowest unemployment percentage since 1975, wages growing and pound strengthening but whisper it quietly CasRus the looney lefties won’t like it... probably blame the BBC or Daily Mail :lol:

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Apr 2018, 15:48

alftupper wrote:record employment figures, lowest unemployment percentage since 1975, wages growing and pound strengthening but whisper it quietly CasRus the looney lefties won’t like it... probably blame the BBC or Daily Mail :lol:
Same comment applies to you, tupper.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 19 Apr 2018, 15:56

Well WF10, the anti Tory anti Brexit stance the media dissipates seems to be the opposite pole when and where you are concerned.

Good news on unemployment and stronger £ flies off you lefties when it's positive news all because the Government in power is not to your liking.

Corbyn and Abbott (Abbot and Costello) are an absolute joke, absolute disgrace to the common British people and from what I have seen on Corbyn in Parliament this week just shows him up for what he is and would sell us out as a nation and ultimately humanity given the goings on with Russia and Syria !

Now if you still remain in his camp, you are as treacherous as he is - his movement with momentum is like a cancerous growth that needs cutting out of society them pro Russian, Anti semite and then has the audacity to pin Windrush on May when the decision was made by labour prior to the Tories when he cannot clean up his anti semitism in his own party - that takes the biscuit !

The Tories aren't without their own mistakes granted but at least the lass is trying to get a fairer society irrespective of what is said about the Tories always being for the rich and, would succeed given the time - it's just that so many people are impatient and don't give enough breathing space to fix the things that are needing fixing.

You need to think things through before being brainwashed by the loony left - you have a brain to make a conscientious decision in whats right and what is wrong ! I am sure you will demonstrate this at some point as I haven't given up hope on you. This country has long had values and it would be a shame to see it degraded and subverted after all the people who came before defended it with their lives.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 19 Apr 2018, 16:54

So you've not been brainwashed by the Tory spin then?

Unemployment down to the same level as back in the 70's - Only because we hardly count anyone as unemployed anymore, particularly those that are refused any support from Universal Credit and what remains of other benefits. The growth in employment has been based on low paid, part-time or zero contract jobs that we have to be grateful for because it is at least it's a job.

Economy growing - it may well be but only back to the levels before the destruction caused by austerity when private investment needed replacing by the public version. Speaking of austerity; I presume it can now stop as we have such a buoyant economy?
CasRus wrote:This myth about Tories looking after the rich at the expense of the poor is stemming out of an antiquated "Dick's Days" period harking back to the mid last century...
That is the Tory mantra down to a tea and very much the basis of the current economic boost. People like Reece-Mogg would absolutely love a return to the dark days of Victorian Britain where the vast wealth built by the slavery trade funded the investment in the industrial revolution. Millions cruelly exploited so a lucky few could line their pockets – see my comments on employment above.

The Windrush fiasco lies squarely at the door of Theresa May (or may not) who took the decision to implement stringent immigration rules that she she should’ve been aware would result in British citizens being forced out of their country. If she wasn't aware of the consequences, she didn't really know her job did she? (no change)

On the stronger pound, I got 1.30e to the pound last April and it currently sits at around 1.15e - some improvement that!

And just to confirm; this is not me listening to the Labour leadership. This is me watching the news, reading the newspapers and social media, looking around our towns and villages and listening to the people. I see real hardship every day

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 19 Apr 2018, 18:59

WF10, if you have been watching the news as you claim, the meltdown was not caused by austerity - that was a planned fix to the economy from the Fanny Maye/Banks etc etc fiasco in the USA that caused a huge meltdown in world economies and the fact that you say private investment should have been replaced with a public version, where was the money left after Labour got voted out and left a message at the Treasury to the effect the cupboard is bare and we haven't even got a pot to p.ss in when they left office !!! You haven't got a Scooby Doo have you !!

You are living in cloud cuckoo-land to believe that Corbyn can somehow bring the wand out to fix our economy promising everything when there isn't much money around.

Third World Countries are now competing and we aren't able to export as we did with the simple to mid tech things like before so what we need is high tech industries here to use the talent we are renowned for to invest in and where that investment comes from is mainly from private investment (you know, those people with money buying shares in companies) because let's face it, the money that Corbyn would want from taxation would scare off any private investor overseas and take their money with them. The money currently collected in taxation is eaten up on public services, NHS and the like so I ask again, where is the public version to invest from ??

You have to tread very carefully and get the right balance or this country faces total devastation as wealthy people with the money in taxing them to death and raising corporation tax on existing companies, would be signing our own death warrant as a country I believe. Not to say that they can stand a little more taxation but there is a tipping point.

I wonder where we would be now if labour had continued in power these last few years - "SUNK without a Trace" springs to mind !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 20 Apr 2018, 11:51

Must try harder
CasRus wrote: Good news on unemployment and stronger £ flies off you lefties when it's positive news all because the Government in power is not to your liking.
Firstly the IMF said "UK GDP will grow by 1.6 per cent this year, the forecasts said, a 0.1 percentage point upgrade from its previous prediction – although still a slowdown compared to the 1.8 per cent rate of output growth last year.

Secondly, as has already been pointed out, the statistics have been manipulated beyond belief - hardly anyone is counted. But from the ONS Report 'There were 8.73 million people aged from 16 to 64 years who were economically inactive (not working and not seeking or available to work), little changed compared with September to November 2017 but 154,000 fewer than for a year earlier.'
CasRus wrote:Corbyn and Abbott (Abbot and Costello) are an absolute joke, absolute disgrace to the common British people and from what I have seen on Corbyn in Parliament this week just shows him up for what he is and would sell us out as a nation and ultimately humanity given the goings on with Russia and Syria !
How exactly would he 'sell us out'? I'm intrigued by what you mean.
CasRus wrote:Now if you still remain in his camp, you are as treacherous as he is - his movement with momentum is like a cancerous growth that needs cutting out of society them pro Russian, Anti semite and then has the audacity to pin Windrush on May when the decision was made by labour prior to the Tories when he cannot clean up his anti semitism in his own party - that takes the biscuit !
Windrush was done by May when she was Home Secretary, a decision was made in 2009 under Labour however a further decision to destroy the cards themselves was made in 2010. So she could have reversed it.

Also when the bill that has caused this scandal, The Immigration Bill (2014), was voted for in Parliament only 6 MPs voted against it. One of those was the MP for Islington North who said the Bill has "a very dangerous new clause which allows the Home Secretary to remove citizenship and thus create stateless people."

Seems he was right. Again.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 20 Apr 2018, 13:56

CasRus wrote:WF10, if you have been watching the news as you claim, the meltdown was not caused by austerity - that was a planned fix to the economy from the Fanny Maye/Banks etc etc fiasco in the USA that caused a huge meltdown in world economies and the fact that you say private investment should have been replaced with a public version, where was the money left after Labour got voted out and left a message at the Treasury to the effect the cupboard is bare and we haven't even got a pot to p.ss in when they left office !!! You haven't got a Scooby Doo have you !!

You are living in cloud cuckoo-land to believe that Corbyn can somehow bring the wand out to fix our economy promising everything when there isn't much money around.
I didn't see this nonsense when I responded before.

We've been through this before, the government can (and does) create 'money'. https://youtu.be/TDL4c8fMODk

You go on about not having a 'magic money tree' but it's funny what drops out when you give it a shake. Because now:

There's enough money to drop bombs in Syria.
There's enough money to pay £1bn to the DUP to prop them up.

And there could be more if the HMRC were to help French authorities investigate Lycamobile. So why won't they? I doubt it's got anything to do with the £2m+ they've donated to the Tories though, don't you?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 27 Apr 2018, 15:16

Loving the economic strength we're seeing!

UK economic growth collapses to just 0.1% in first quarter of 2018, new figures show.
It was well down on the 0.4 per cent expansion at the end of 2017 and
the weakest quarterly growth rate recorded since 2012.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 28 Apr 2018, 12:27

WF10, are you just echoing what the news said yesterday or are you just making insinuations against the present government as it seems you mabe ? Please note that there's a lot of factors that come into play about economic growth. It's all swings and roundabouts and any in power government do not have total sway on how the economy works or grows - that includes Labour !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 28 Apr 2018, 20:41

CasRus wrote:WF10, are you just echoing what the news said yesterday or are you just making insinuations against the present government as it seems you mabe ? Please note that there's a lot of factors that come into play about economic growth. It's all swings and roundabouts and any in power government do not have total sway on how the economy works or grows - that includes Labour !
But Labour wrecked the economy? It must be true, I read it on this thread - on page 7, 9, 10, 11, 14, 17 etc etc.

What I didn't read on those pages however was that "the UK has been living through the most feeble and protracted economic recovery in modern British history, leaving people on course to be almost £9,000 worse off on average by 2022-23 relative to the pre-crisis trend, according to calculations by the Institute for Fiscal Studies."