Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » 17 Jul 2018, 17:45

Pathetic ! oohh you are so touchy !

Cry Baby !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jul 2018, 18:09

I just hope for her sake that she's washed the dishes.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Jul 2018, 18:22

She cooks I do the washing up.

She cleans the house, I do the garden.

She does the washing, I do the ironing.

What do you do - go to the pub all day ?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jul 2018, 18:37

And at the weekend you knock her about?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Jul 2018, 19:05

No, I knock a small white round object around a big field at the weekend !

I think it's you that keeps knocking one out as you write like one !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jul 2018, 19:10

Weird that you describe your wife as "a small white round object"

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 18 Jul 2018, 12:26

WF10 wrote:Weird that you describe your wife as "a small white round object"
I’ve been away for a few days and I come back to this...

an extraordinary response from WF10, why he insists on bringing up wife beating I’ve no idea. Maybe it’s to avoid talking about the state of Venezuela’s economy which Corbyn wants to emulate here in the UK

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 18 Jul 2018, 12:41

alftupper wrote:
WF10 wrote:Weird that you describe your wife as "a small white round object"
I’ve been away for a few days and I come back to this...

an extraordinary response from WF10, why he insists on bringing up wife beating I’ve no idea. Maybe it’s to avoid talking about the state of Venezuela’s economy which Corbyn wants to emulate here in the UK
It would appears (as is so often the case) the right wing element started the childish behavior and WF10 has re[posnded in kind.

Not my cup of tea but what's good for the goose...
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 18 Jul 2018, 13:16

It looks like CasRus pulled his leg about his other half wearing the trousers and he went berserk banging on about wife beating. Completely showed himself up.

How about Margaret Hodge’s foul mouthed rant at Corbyn yesterday in the commons chamber for grown up behaviour FC?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 18 Jul 2018, 14:19

Guys,

My initial response was regarding the stance of staying in the EU and having to put up with Junker and Co not only shafting us these past 40 years but allowing them to continue to do so.

I merely tried to point out in a humorous way that the remainers, which WF10 seems to be defending (who looks like to be a remainer himself), in a graphical description of how Junker and Co were treating us from a line taken from that brilliant movie "Full Metal Jacket" which I associated to WF10 (and remainers in general) having to be prepared for if we stay in the EU. WF10 obviously and childishly spat his dummy out and morphed it into wife beating and accusing me of knocking my wife about (it's the other way round...ha ha !) and which I merely again joked about him maybe good at knocking one out himself and writing like a w..k.r !!

It seemed to have touched a nerve with WF10 and I have treated it as banter all the way through - If WF10 is not able to take it with broad shoulders he needs to man himself up !! The Big Girls Blouse ….ha ha !! There I go again !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 18 Jul 2018, 16:00

alftupper wrote:It looks like CasRus pulled his leg about his other half wearing the trousers and he went berserk banging on about wife beating. Completely showed himself up.

How about Margaret Hodge’s foul mouthed rant at Corbyn yesterday in the commons chamber for grown up behaviour FC?
She's probably been to Boris for some training. It's only a matter of time before she barges into a young kid and knocks them over - goose, gander.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 18 Jul 2018, 16:54

CasRus wrote:Guys,

My initial response was regarding the stance of staying in the EU and having to put up with Junker and Co not only shafting us these past 40 years but allowing them to continue to do so.

I merely tried to point out in a humorous way that the remainers, which WF10 seems to be defending (who looks like to be a remainer himself), in a graphical description of how Junker and Co were treating us from a line taken from that brilliant movie "Full Metal Jacket" which I associated to WF10 (and remainers in general) having to be prepared for if we stay in the EU. WF10 obviously and childishly spat his dummy out and morphed it into wife beating and accusing me of knocking my wife about (it's the other way round...ha ha !) and which I merely again joked about him maybe good at knocking one out himself and writing like a w..k.r !!

It seemed to have touched a nerve with WF10 and I have treated it as banter all the way through - If WF10 is not able to take it with broad shoulders he needs to man himself up !! The Big Girls Blouse ….ha ha !! There I go again !
Don’t lose any sleep over it, he’s displaying the easily outraged and insulted behaviour that has become all too familiar now with damp eyed liberals. I’ve do idea where the wife beating stuff came from, maybe he can explain.

I’m surprised, I actually had him down as a Derek Hatton type Momentum boot boy with his expletive riddled posts but it turns out he’s more Yvette Cooper doing her mock emotion and outraged act.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 23 Jul 2018, 16:58

sickening listening to Chakrabarti, Abbott and Blunkett amongst others defending the human rights of former ISIS executioners today. They aren’t UK citizens so quite what they expect us to do I’m not sure, maybe a trial over here where they’d maybe get 10 years for membership of a banned organisation and out in 5 to wreak mayhem on the British public would make them happy.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 23 Jul 2018, 17:13

alftupper wrote:sickening listening to Chakrabarti, Abbott and Blunkett amongst others defending the human rights of former ISIS executioners today. They aren’t UK citizens so quite what they expect us to do I’m not sure, maybe a trial over here where they’d maybe get 10 years for membership of a banned organisation and out in 5 to wreak mayhem on the British public would make them happy.
I was under the impression some of those awaiting execution were British citizens but that's irrelevant for me.

As you know only too well from recent political events, there are aspects to all political sides that don't necessarily sit well with the respective party membership, it's called political debate.

For me, they can drop the convicted from a great height onto an IED and if they survive, let 'em free.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 23 Jul 2018, 18:49

The topic of defending terrorists who have chopped off heads of innocents is totally sickening and why we have to resort to be human rights politically correct is beyond me ! Where is the human rights for mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters who have to endure mental suffering until they die and watch these sickos live in jails with all privileges at a massive cost to the tax payer which we can now ill afford anyway !

This brings back the issue of accepting capital punishment which I think if there was a referendum, this would get voted back in. Gone are the days where people are innocently hanged with all new DNA science etc that is now available.

The justice system is a total ass anyway - I would propose that most of re-offenders in society be chain ganged on a remote Scottish Island that needs infrastructure development like roads etc - put them to hard labour work for the good of the community I say and teach them discipline - There is absolutely no deterrent with weak sentences and fines and also where jails today are like holiday camps with TVs, snooker tables, decent food etc -

It's time we made a great change instead of innocents and their families put through human misery at the hands of evil entities in any shape or form - If you had cancer you would have it cut out to stop it spreading and that is exactly what needs to be done or we will be consumed by evil if they are allowed to get away with it.

Acid attacks on 3 year olds, 80 -90 year olds being raped and having their life savings stolen, knife crime and drug crimes - where's it going to end ! Nobody wants to fight fire with fire but it's getting to the stage of needs must or we will see all this excel out of control and next time it just might be you who get's affected !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 23 Jul 2018, 20:07

I really don’t understand the arguments against executing the likes of Huntley, Bridger, the baby P killers and ISIS terrorists. How can you try to apply human rights on sub human scum. If they were looking for volenteers I would gladly pull the lever and go for a big slap up dinner afterwards,

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 24 Jul 2018, 12:17

alftupper wrote:I really don’t understand the arguments against executing the likes of Huntley, Bridger, the baby P killers and ISIS terrorists. How can you try to apply human rights on sub human scum. If they were looking for volenteers I would gladly pull the lever and go for a big slap up dinner afterwards,
Personally, I'm more supportive of this argument where we accept the death penalty as a matter of course.

However, this is based on the principal of fairness and I don't believe you can single out these particular individuals as deserving the death penalty and other murderers are not. As things stand, Britain does not support the death penalty and as such we should not support the execution of anyone, as much as I'd also be happy to pull the lever, trigger, switch or inject them with a lethal dose of snake venom.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Aug 2018, 15:22

This topic has gone very quiet - you lot must all be on holiday !

Anyway, as we see both parties in an absolute mess and fragmenting by the day here is a link to an interesting take from the Founder of Hargreaves Lansdown who is a multi billionaire and makes an interesting read on Brexit and the like on party principles and amateurish Brexit negotiation performances:-

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/br ... spartandhp

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Aug 2018, 10:23

I think WF10 has retired to his safe space lest he gets offended. On the subject of which I found BoJo’s comments in his newspaper column quite amusing but not as amusing has the predictable reaction of all the right-on PC snowflakes who are outraged. Pathetic that May has bowed to the hysteria and jumped on the bandwagon too.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Aug 2018, 11:44

alftupper wrote:I think WF10 has retired to his safe space lest he gets offended. On the subject of which I found BoJo’s comments in his newspaper column quite amusing but not as amusing has the predictable reaction of all the right-on PC snowflakes who are outraged. Pathetic that May has bowed to the hysteria and jumped on the bandwagon too.
I have not read his column however Boris needs to reign in his cat calling school playground comments and debate it on a more serious level as to why Burkas/veils and the like needs to be outlawed from a security level and to stop us becoming a faceless society with no friendly human face recognition to adhere to - we don't want to turn into a faceless robotic society and this kind of apparel promotes no human contact with each other - It's Archaic - from a time gone by and leads to distrust and isolation from one another and should have no place in Western Society Countries and should not be forced on us either. If they don't like it -they can always move back to their own Islamic countries - Same as Sharia Law - these are in evidence today and this should also be outlawed as it is undermining our own law of our land justice system - this is such a slippery slope with the authorities not even attempting to clamp down and not even batting an eyelid !! Make no Mistake, if we don't sort this out soon we are going to be a "muslim dictated to" country before we know it as they will be out-birthing us and eventually out-voting us !!