Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » 17 Jan 2019, 12:22

Corbyn doesn’t want to govern, he knows he would be way out of his depth. Like most left wing idealists they like spouting and protesting and railing against the world. He’s an adolescent fool who has never grown up much like his supporters.

Amazing to look at the polls as to who people would prefer as PM and May is still way in front of Corbyn even now!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 17 Jan 2019, 13:18

alftupper wrote:Corbyn doesn’t want to govern, he knows he would be way out of his depth. Like most left wing idealists they like spouting and protesting and railing against the world. He’s an adolescent fool who has never grown up much like his supporters.

Amazing to look at the polls as to who people would prefer as PM and May is still way in front of Corbyn even now!
In which case I look forward to Theresa May or May Not delivering Brexit without his support that she is desperate to obtain.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jan 2019, 13:34

I liked the bit when Liam Fox said negotiating a trade deal with the EU after Brexit would be the easiest deal in history.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 17 Jan 2019, 14:12

Just how inept is the leader of the Labour Party that they lag the Tory’s by 6 points in the latest polls after all that’s gone on!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 17 Jan 2019, 14:22

alftupper wrote:Just how inept is the leader of the Labour Party that they lag the Tory’s by 6 points in the latest polls after all that’s gone on!
Polls - they're as accurate as a Brexitiers £350m spending promise.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 17 Jan 2019, 15:10

Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:Just how inept is the leader of the Labour Party that they lag the Tory’s by 6 points in the latest polls after all that’s gone on!
Polls - they're as accurate as a Brexitiers £350m spending promise.
You’re in complete denial Capper, even with a margin for error Corbyn should be 5-10 points in front after 9 years of austerity. Admit it you voted for a complete clown as your leader. Any of the Labour moderates leading the party would be miles ahead in the opinion polls

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jan 2019, 16:17

'Polls' put him 20 points behind before the last election.
How did that work out?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Jan 2019, 17:04

Chukka Umunna has just been on Sky categorically saying Corbyn is playing Party Politics by refusing to meet May and has wrote a letter to stop any Labour MP from cross party discussions - all because he wants No Deal taking off the table - what a Jackass !!

So he's in it to gain power and stuff what's good for the country in trying to resolve Brexit - The Sneaky Red !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jan 2019, 17:18

CasRus wrote:Chukka Umunna has just been on Sky categorically saying Corbyn is playing Party Politics by refusing to meet May and has wrote a letter to stop any Labour MP from cross party discussions - all because he wants No Deal taking off the table - what a Jackass !!

So he's in it to gain power and stuff what's good for the country in trying to resolve Brexit - The Sneaky Red !!
Hahahahaha!!!

Ye, Corbyn has said he wants to end homelessness in the UK.
This clearly isn't "what's good for the country" is it?!

Isn't the reality that the elite make a fortune from asset stripping the country? And Corbyn is advocating a reversal of that.

Corbyn, more specifically his beliefs, are hated in Westminster.

The narrative coming from the the Conservative party is to stop a Corbyn-led Labour party being in power AT ANY Cost.

They want to plant the message in peoples heads (see that embarrassing show from Gove last night & that 'speech' FROM THE [REMOVED] PM!! for examples) that he is the devil. And because of the media saturation of peoples thoughts it actually works.

Depressing reality we live.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Jan 2019, 17:37

That Embarrassing Show as you put it was Brilliant from Gove and absolutely shredded Corbyn to pieces !!

So you think it was alright for Corbyn to lay into May like he did and call Gove's brilliant response dismembering Corbyn Embarrassing !! Give me a break !!

Corbyn was reduced to a pile of rubble after the Home-truths came out !!

And WF10, Just goes to show how you stand beside Corbyn in giving it and then crying like a baby when having to take it as your response suggests !!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 17 Jan 2019, 18:11

I'd forgotten that good old Theresa May or May not hasn't had 2 1/2 years to invite all political parties into the discussions that are now, apparently, the only way forward for the country. The fact she never played party politics at all on Brexit and is now reluctantly talking to others because she hasn't go the ability to get us out of this mess alone.

She could prove you Tory lovers right of course by simply telling Corbyn that a 'no deal brexit' is out of the discussions, even if she then chooses to re-introduce it if the cross-party discussions fail. Corbyn would literally be forced to join in. It's only party politics by TMoMN that's stopping her moving forward.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Jan 2019, 19:55

Flat Capper wrote:I'd forgotten that good old Theresa May or May not hasn't had 2 1/2 years to invite all political parties into the discussions that are now, apparently, the only way forward for the country. The fact she never played party politics at all on Brexit and is now reluctantly talking to others because she hasn't go the ability to get us out of this mess alone.

She could prove you Tory lovers right of course by simply telling Corbyn that a 'no deal brexit' is out of the discussions, even if she then chooses to re-introduce it if the cross-party discussions fail. Corbyn would literally be forced to join in. It's only party politics by TMoMN that's stopping her moving forward.
Flatcapper, Corbyn would have been in the same mess if he was negotiating as would anyone else as there's too many pulls in different directions. She has nearly pulled off the deal satisfying most people except for the Back Stop and if all parties get behind that being removed and the EU buckle, then it will get through - most people know that to be common sense even if MPs still play Party Politics (Corbyn was never going to accept any deal and his drive for a general election I think would get rid of him faster than what the underlying labour MPs are wishing to get him ousted in him being that toxic).

If you fancy a bet I will bet you a tenner that he will not be the Labour leader by year end. He is starting to alienate himself from his fellow MPs big style and anyone can see that !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jan 2019, 20:43

CasRus wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:I'd forgotten that good old Theresa May or May not hasn't had 2 1/2 years to invite all political parties into the discussions that are now, apparently, the only way forward for the country. The fact she never played party politics at all on Brexit and is now reluctantly talking to others because she hasn't go the ability to get us out of this mess alone.

Flatcapper, Corbyn would have been in the same mess if he was negotiating as would anyone else as there's too many pulls in different directions. She has nearly pulled off the deal satisfying most people except for the Back Stop and if all parties get behind that being removed and the EU buckle, then it will get through - most people know that to be common sense even if MPs still play Party Politics (Corbyn was never going to accept any deal and his drive for a general election I think would get rid of him faster than what the underlying labour MPs are wishing to get him ousted in him being that toxic).

If you fancy a bet I will bet you a tenner that he will not be the Labour leader by year end. He is starting to alienate himself from his fellow MPs big style and anyone can see that !
You're on.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 17 Jan 2019, 20:49

CasRus wrote: If you fancy a bet I will bet you a tenner that he will not be the Labour leader by year end. He is starting to alienate himself from his fellow MPs big style and anyone can see that !
You’ll lose that bet CasRus, he’s never had the majority of the PLP behind him however the leadership is decided by a rabble i.e. every member of the Labour party who I’m afraid are on the whole bonkers

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 18 Jan 2019, 12:39

Listen to Boris speaking at JCB this morning - that's exactly what this country should be doing and supporting and all MPs should be singing off the same song sheet where we would get a deal to satisfy all !

Compare this speech and Abbott's appearance on Question Time last night! - Labour I am afraid are an absolute disgrace and second rate for this country and Corbyn will be history soon enough I believe ! Yvette Cooper and or Hilary Benn need to get this pathetic front bench labour team removed or they will soon become irrelevant.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 Jan 2019, 12:59

You keep telling yourself that cocker.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 Jan 2019, 13:00

CasRus wrote:Listen to Boris speaking at JCB this morning - that's exactly what this country should be doing and supporting and all MPs should be singing off the same song sheet where we would get a deal to satisfy all !

Compare this speech and Abbott's appearance on Question Time last night! - Labour I am afraid are an absolute disgrace and second rate for this country and Corbyn will be history soon enough I believe ! Yvette Cooper and or Hilary Benn need to get this pathetic front bench labour team removed or they will soon become irrelevant.
And what would that look like? Pray tell.

Also, Benn and Cooper ignored Corbyn's request for Labour MPs not to meet with her. They came out and said May was not willing to shift on No Deal so meeting her was pointless.

Corbyn was spot on.

Yet again.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 18 Jan 2019, 14:55

CasRus wrote:this pathetic front bench labour team
This is true, the ineptitude of Corbyn and the threat of McDonnell is only matched by their own front bench’s lack of ability. For instance the awful Rebecca Long Bailey with all the gravitas of a primary school teacher and who else to look after the education portfolio than a gym slip mother who left school without a single qualification, the equally dire Rayner. That’s without mentioning the one and only Abbott :lol:

It comes to something when Labour heavyweights are now classed as the peculiar Bazza Gardiner and the most boring man in politics Keir Starmer.

What a mess but long may it continue!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 Jan 2019, 17:54

If the Labour Party is a mess, how do you describe the Tories?!

Oh and Alf, FYI yesterday the BBC reported the Tories as 6% ahead in the polls:

•Survation - Labour +3%
•ComRes - Labour +2%
•TNS - Labour +3%
•BMG - Labour 0% (level)
•Opinium - Labour 0% (level)
•Populus - Labour +3%
•Panelbase - Labour +3%
•Ipsos - Labour 0% (level)
•YouGov - Tories +5%

:-k