I am seriously thinking......

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

I am seriously thinking......

Post by Di » 25 Aug 2006, 17:04

of not finishing with the board,
I have been told most users do not like my manner, I am too abrupt and I think I am all knowing and always on my high horse

firstly let me say I didn't think I had a problem and we were also allowed an opinion, I set the board up originally when the official one was closed down so people still could have their say and I thought it was going great guns. Matt and Adam them sorted the move to the new server, and I personally did the input of peoples info manually

Rules have to be set or the boards would decend into total chaos, but people are allowed opinion (including admin /mods) as long as no one is being libeled or abused

regarding PM's the only time we actually check them is when people have complained about receiving abusive ones, I seriously do not have the time or the engergy to be bothered reading them, so people need not fear that we read them all
also no personal details ie e-mail addresses will be disclosed to any company or person, however if people feel the need to we can remove any account at request

I am sorry people feel I have do not have the right approach to the board as most people have never stated this to me, well you live and learn, but with everything I feel so upset bty this I am not sure I should carry on
If I have offended anyone in anyway, Sorry, I honestly thought I too was allowed to have my say, but obviously not
I have made several really good friends through this board and I would to loose any for fear of them not sharing my opinion
So I will leave it at that
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

GThornton
League One Player
League One Player

Post by GThornton » 25 Aug 2006, 17:47

With 3 games left to go and the results of these games being oh so important to where Castleford finishes in the league and determining if we stop in superleague or not. I should imagine everyone is getting a little up tight and might be the reason some people are posting things other people don't like. Anyway i like the info you post and even when i don't agree with some of the things some people say on here, i wouldn't want to miss out on what they are saying.

Anyway i don't have a problem with anyone on here and wouldn't like us to lose any forum members because we don't always agree with one another. Keep up the good work Di because i can see you do a lot to keep this place running.

Casman2
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Casman2 » 25 Aug 2006, 22:37

Netaddition wrote:With 3 games left to go and the results of these games being oh so important to where Castleford finishes in the league and determining if we stop in superleague or not. I should imagine everyone is getting a little up tight and might be the reason some people are posting things other people don't like. Anyway i like the info you post and even when i don't agree with some of the things some people say on here, i wouldn't want to miss out on what they are saying.

Anyway i don't have a problem with anyone on here and wouldn't like us to lose any forum members because we don't always agree with one another. Keep up the good work Di because i can see you do a lot to keep this place running.
Seconded!
~*~ Dave Loves Carli ~*~

normylad
League One Player
League One Player

Re: I am seriously thinking......

Post by normylad » 25 Aug 2006, 22:44

Di wrote:of not finishing with the board,
I have been told most users do not like my manner, I am too abrupt and I think I am all knowing and always on my high horse

firstly let me say I didn't think I had a problem and we were also allowed an opinion, I set the board up originally when the official one was closed down so people still could have their say and I thought it was going great guns. Matt and Adam them sorted the move to the new server, and I personally did the input of peoples info manually

Rules have to be set or the boards would decend into total chaos, but people are allowed opinion (including admin /mods) as long as no one is being libeled or abused

regarding PM's the only time we actually check them is when people have complained about receiving abusive ones, I seriously do not have the time or the engergy to be bothered reading them, so people need not fear that we read them all
also no personal details ie e-mail addresses will be disclosed to any company or person, however if people feel the need to we can remove any account at request

I am sorry people feel I have do not have the right approach to the board as most people have never stated this to me, well you live and learn, but with everything I feel so upset bty this I am not sure I should carry on
If I have offended anyone in anyway, Sorry, I honestly thought I too was allowed to have my say, but obviously not
I have made several really good friends through this board and I would to loose any for fear of them not sharing my opinion
Don't be silly Di!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
fenton and normylad 2006 winners of the casforum.co.uk Happiest couple
normylad 2006 winner of the casforum.co.uk best poster
plus sensible poster
plus most positive poster

Normy Knight
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: I am seriously thinking......

Post by Normy Knight » 27 Aug 2006, 20:05

Di wrote:of not finishing with the board,

Di, you have my vote of confidence, sod'em all.
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.
http://www.normantonknights.co.uk

marshman
League One Player
League One Player

Post by marshman » 27 Aug 2006, 20:21

Di, who gives a flying thingamybob what others think. you've done this job, and a fair few others, for a long time now and imo do them well. Ignore people who question you and your ways, because some people are just like that. You only have to read this board to see that some people will moan about anything and everything. You can't please everyone so don't even worry about.

Finally, i think you should just ban them! Use your almighty powers and get shut once and for all. :lol: :lol:

alf garnett
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alf garnett » 27 Aug 2006, 20:31

di from day one you have done a great job
when the club closed the other board it was you who came forward with this board so others could have a message board i know at times i get carried away but i think you done a great job n thank you
alf garnett 2006 & 2007 winner of the casforum.co.uk most negative poster and we hate the BOD poster
super leagure we dont care -sorry wakey we dont want to share

Amy
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: AmyBecca88

Post by Amy » 27 Aug 2006, 20:36

marshman wrote:Di, who gives a flying thingamybob what others think. you've done this job, and a fair few others, for a long time now and imo do them well. Ignore people who question you and your ways, because some people are just like that. You only have to read this board to see that some people will moan about anything and everything. You can't please everyone so don't even worry about.

Finally, i think you should just ban them! Use your almighty powers and get shut once and for all. :lol: :lol:
Who's Bob and why have I been brought into this?? :-D :roll:
~*~ Amy Loves Riley ~*~
CasForum's Happiest Couple
CasForum's Sexiest Female

hubys number 1 fan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by hubys number 1 fan » 27 Aug 2006, 23:31

about joining al qeda :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sweetpea2006
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sweetpea2006 » 28 Aug 2006, 20:50

you mad fool :-D

hubys number 1 fan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by hubys number 1 fan » 28 Aug 2006, 20:52

you alf and carla have already joined up sweetpea :lol: :-D
im next in line to osama bin ladens cave :lol: :-D

Casman2
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Casman2 » 28 Aug 2006, 22:21

Thread Drift - Please keep on topic
~*~ Dave Loves Carli ~*~

Normy Knight
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Normy Knight » 28 Aug 2006, 23:14

hubys number 1 fan wrote:you alf and carla have already joined up sweetpea :lol: :-D
im next in line to osama bin ladens cave :lol: :-D
What.? :smt017
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.
http://www.normantonknights.co.uk

Tiger Totty
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tiger Totty » 29 Aug 2006, 12:57

marshman wrote:Di, who gives a flying thingamybob what others think. you've done this job, and a fair few others, for a long time now and imo do them well. Ignore people who question you and your ways, because some people are just like that. You only have to read this board to see that some people will moan about anything and everything. You can't please everyone so don't even worry about.

Agree 100%

Totty
Rugby Predictions Cup Competition Winner 2006 - Football Predictions Semi-finalist 2007
Premier League Football Predictions Winner 2008 & UEFA EURO Predictions 2008 Winner
RL Grand Finalist Runner-up 2010

Grez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Grez » 05 Sep 2006, 00:59

You've got my 100% support Di.

You started all this up and it's a good board.

Keep up the good work
Imagebackingcas by Grez_H, on Flickr

rachiexox
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by rachiexox » 05 Sep 2006, 09:22

a forum wont be a forum if ever one agreed with ever one and every one shared the same views and opinions. no matter weither your a member of admin or a mordorator (sp) or not everyone is entitiled to an opinion.

im behind you Di x
Be Loyal, Be Loud, Be Cas, Be Proud!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 05 Sep 2006, 10:19

rachiexox wrote:a forum wont be a forum if ever one agreed with ever one and every one shared the same views and opinions. no matter weither your a member of admin or a mordorator (sp) or not everyone is entitiled to an opinion.

im behind you Di x
I disagree!
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Grez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Grez » 05 Sep 2006, 21:39

Flat Capper wrote:
rachiexox wrote:a forum wont be a forum if ever one agreed with ever one and every one shared the same views and opinions. no matter weither your a member of admin or a mordorator (sp) or not everyone is entitiled to an opinion.

im behind you Di x
I disagree!
No you don't!
Imagebackingcas by Grez_H, on Flickr

da_jimbob_7
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: Jimmothylad

Post by da_jimbob_7 » 05 Sep 2006, 22:34

Keep going Di, you do a great job. I havent as yet upset any Mods or people in charge. But i cant complain if your doing your job and i was in the wrong.

Long live the Tigers!!!

rachiexox
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by rachiexox » 06 Sep 2006, 11:07

Grez wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:

im behind you Di x
I disagree!
No you don't!
no you dont what? :???:
Be Loyal, Be Loud, Be Cas, Be Proud!