I am seriously thinking......

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
rachiexox
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by rachiexox » 05 Sep 2006, 09:22

a forum wont be a forum if ever one agreed with ever one and every one shared the same views and opinions. no matter weither your a member of admin or a mordorator (sp) or not everyone is entitiled to an opinion.

im behind you Di x
Be Loyal, Be Loud, Be Cas, Be Proud!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 05 Sep 2006, 10:19

rachiexox wrote:a forum wont be a forum if ever one agreed with ever one and every one shared the same views and opinions. no matter weither your a member of admin or a mordorator (sp) or not everyone is entitiled to an opinion.

im behind you Di x
I disagree!
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Grez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Grez » 05 Sep 2006, 21:39

Flat Capper wrote:
rachiexox wrote:a forum wont be a forum if ever one agreed with ever one and every one shared the same views and opinions. no matter weither your a member of admin or a mordorator (sp) or not everyone is entitiled to an opinion.

im behind you Di x
I disagree!
No you don't!
Imagebackingcas by Grez_H, on Flickr

da_jimbob_7
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: Jimmothylad

Post by da_jimbob_7 » 05 Sep 2006, 22:34

Keep going Di, you do a great job. I havent as yet upset any Mods or people in charge. But i cant complain if your doing your job and i was in the wrong.

Long live the Tigers!!!

rachiexox
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by rachiexox » 06 Sep 2006, 11:07

Grez wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:

im behind you Di x
I disagree!
No you don't!
no you dont what? :???:
Be Loyal, Be Loud, Be Cas, Be Proud!

Wicksy
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: I am seriously thinking......

Post by Wicksy » 06 Sep 2006, 23:08

Di wrote:of not finishing with the board,
I have been told most users do not like my manner, I am too abrupt and I think I am all knowing and always on my high horse

firstly let me say I didn't think I had a problem and we were also allowed an opinion, I set the board up originally when the official one was closed down so people still could have their say and I thought it was going great guns. Matt and Adam them sorted the move to the new server, and I personally did the input of peoples info manually

Rules have to be set or the boards would decend into total chaos, but people are allowed opinion (including admin /mods) as long as no one is being libeled or abused

regarding PM's the only time we actually check them is when people have complained about receiving abusive ones, I seriously do not have the time or the engergy to be bothered reading them, so people need not fear that we read them all
also no personal details ie e-mail addresses will be disclosed to any company or person, however if people feel the need to we can remove any account at request

I am sorry people feel I have do not have the right approach to the board as most people have never stated this to me, well you live and learn, but with everything I feel so upset bty this I am not sure I should carry on
If I have offended anyone in anyway, Sorry, I honestly thought I too was allowed to have my say, but obviously not
I have made several really good friends through this board and I would to loose any for fear of them not sharing my opinion
So I will leave it at that

Vicious as a tigeress can be, she never eats her own cubs . ;-)

Maybe they don't want to stand down because they want to rectify the mistakes they've made in seasons gone by.