Season tickets

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Slimcraigie

Season tickets

Post by Slimcraigie » 09 Mar 2012, 21:04

Been to 1st two games ever this season (Bradford & Rhinos) not ever been a rugby fan despite living in Cas for last 20 years and normally get my sports fix following Leeds united home and away but due to the prices and costs involved my youngest son who is rugby mad as talked me into taking him to watch Cas. He now has a season ticket and I wondered if anyone could answer me a couple of questions :-

Do you have to take the full season ticket book to the game for them to tear the match day voucher out or can you just take the voucher out and take that ?

Does it really include free entry to all away games for a £30 season ticket ? And if so again do you have to take the season ticket voucher book or just the voucher ?

If I buy an adult season ticket does that include away games as well ?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm a newbie and as yet don't even understand all the rules etc.

Thanks in advance

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Re: Season tickets

Post by Matt » 11 Mar 2012, 20:08

Slimcraigie wrote:Been to 1st two games ever this season (Bradford & Rhinos) not ever been a rugby fan despite living in Cas for last 20 years and normally get my sports fix following Leeds united home and away but due to the prices and costs involved my youngest son who is rugby mad as talked me into taking him to watch Cas. He now has a season ticket and I wondered if anyone could answer me a couple of questions :-

Do you have to take the full season ticket book to the game for them to tear the match day voucher out or can you just take the voucher out and take that ?
Yes and no. You're supposed to take the full book though.

Does it really include free entry to all away games for a £30 season ticket ? And if so again do you have to take the season ticket voucher book or just the voucher ?
Yes it includes all away games - see above for the other answer

If I buy an adult season ticket does that include away games as well ?
No. Only home games

Sorry for all the questions but I'm a newbie and as yet don't even understand all the rules etc.

Thanks in advance
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.