Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Flat Capper » 21 Feb 2019, 14:42

CasRus wrote:78% of the British People polled today want action to keep this\Jihadist out

15% agree with you !

Enough Said !
And like WF10, I haven't said I want her to return to the UK. On that point I am undecided but I do have no desire to see her walking about pushing the child around in a pushchair.

What I have said is that I do not believe rounding the Jihadists up in a field and, to quote the Kenny Everett character, bombing the ba..... achieves anything.

I also like how CasRus has stated it's cheaper to simply kill them rather than imprison them and then states the battle with them will take a long time. The last time I checked, any extensive military campaign costs a fortune.

Worst of all was the cancer analogy. If my neighbour has cancer, it won't kill me will it? However, I will of course try to support them in any way I can but as things stand, I don't have cancer and Isis do not hold a military base in the UK just in the same way the basis for cancer does already exist within my body. Whilst it's under control I do not need to do anything.

There are reasons why we are not the same as these people and I'd like to keep it that way.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 21 Feb 2019, 16:42

Corbyn has said she should be let back in and given our support. We shouldn’t be surprised he has always offered the hand of friendship to our enemies.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 21 Feb 2019, 18:11

Flat Capper wrote:
CasRus wrote:78% of the British People polled today want action to keep this\Jihadist out

15% agree with you !

Enough Said !
And like WF10, I haven't said I want her to return to the UK. On that point I am undecided but I do have no desire to see her walking about pushing the child around in a pushchair.

What I have said is that I do not believe rounding the Jihadists up in a field and, to quote the Kenny Everett character, bombing the ba..... achieves anything.

I also like how CasRus has stated it's cheaper to simply kill them rather than imprison them and then states the battle with them will take a long time. The last time I checked, any extensive military campaign costs a fortune.

Worst of all was the cancer analogy. If my neighbour has cancer, it won't kill me will it? However, I will of course try to support them in any way I can but as things stand, I don't have cancer and Isis do not hold a military base in the UK just in the same way the basis for cancer does already exist within my body. Whilst it's under control I do not need to do anything.

There are reasons why we are not the same as these people and I'd like to keep it that way.
Flatcapper, you are not understanding the comparison on the cancer analogy - Would you have a cancerous growth allow to grow insde you without taking any preventative action that could eventually kill you ! I am comparing Isis to a cancerous growth within our society that has already killed innocent people in London and Manchester - not taking action will allow Isis to grow and grow. Isis does not have to have a military base (this is different warfare for different times haven't you noticed !) as they have enough recruits willing to strap a suicide vest on and kill more once they are notified - Are you ok with that ? I'm not ! It could be your brother sister wife mother next time so you just sit there with your comfies on so long it doesn't affect you while our fellow members of society affected have to pick up their pieces ! See if I am right or wrong in the end, time will tell and once another suicide bombing goes off just remember what I have said here ! No action, more killings ! it would be ironic if she straps a suicide vest on after being allowed back in time to come or even radicalising her son - and by the way it has not been entirely proved if she was ever pregnant, or if it's her baby or if there even is a baby - won't allow to be seen on TV and no crying either when she was sat there ! That seems dodgy to me already just to gain the sympathy vote - I'd need more proof !

Military campaigns I have always been against and both the Iraqi War and Libya War was not ours to sort out and it should have been up to their inner power groups the Iraqi war was always built on dodgy evidence by your Bush's Poodle Blair - how many died in those bombings !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 21 Feb 2019, 18:31

So it's more of an infection that can be treated without too much trouble to the rest of the body?

I am acutely aware that individual incidents directly affect those involved but as proved by similar retaliatory action by fascist, right-wing supporters, death brings more death. Simply slaughtering Isis and it's supporters will incite more and more hatred of the West so rather than treating the infection, you encourage it's growth - you're treating it with the wrong medicine!

Hope that's simple enough for you to understand?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 21 Feb 2019, 18:42

So let's get this right - they are beheading and bombing us to death and your prescription is to sit with your head up your arse and hope it all goes away... give me a break !!

Well you continue to prescribe the mamby pamby medicine that's currently being dished out and which is having diddly squat effect and I can look back when it's all's gone pair shaped and we can decide then who was ultimately correct in the long term !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 22 Feb 2019, 04:12

alftupper wrote:Corbyn has said she should be let back in and given our support. We shouldn’t be surprised he has always offered the hand of friendship to our enemies.
He didn't though did he?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 22 Feb 2019, 08:40

WF10 wrote:
alftupper wrote:Corbyn has said she should be let back in and given our support. We shouldn’t be surprised he has always offered the hand of friendship to our enemies.
He didn't though did he?

yes he did

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 22 Feb 2019, 08:43

Nope.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 22 Feb 2019, 09:06

I’m not going to argue with you, the interview is there for anyone to listen to. You need to stop being such a paranoid little commie.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 22 Feb 2019, 09:13

Don't worry Alf, WF10 thinks Comrade Corbyn walks on water and can do no wrong so with that, he becomes delusional !

Yesterday's Mainstream TV News is there for all to see Corbyn making those comments and WF10 is making himself look like a total jackass !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 22 Feb 2019, 09:36

Source please.
I've been looking for where he says she should return.

I've watched the interview, though I fully accept that it might only have been an extract & not the full thing.
But I've also read the reports & nowhere can I find a direct quote saying what you allege.

It might be that he did say it & I just haven't come across it.
So since you 2 insist he did say it, please link me up.
Thanks.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 22 Feb 2019, 10:00

I'm in Portugal at the moment and it appeared on Sky News when I saw it - he was walking along and making those comments to an interviewer

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 22 Feb 2019, 10:24

Ta. I hadn't seen the sky news one, only the one where he's outdoor.

I'd previously only seen and read him saying "she has a right to return" which this is an extension of.
As a British citizen she has the right to return and should return, be questioned with action taken after that.

What cannot happen is for international law to be disregarded and her be left state-less.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 22 Feb 2019, 12:59

It will soon be FC o’clock, I wonder what the sage of Fev has to say on the matter.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 22 Feb 2019, 14:53

alftupper wrote:It will soon be FC o’clock, I wonder what the sage of Fev has to say on the matter.
Sorry to disappoint Alf, bit late today but even I have to be flexible.

Not sure what you want me to comment on as I've stated my undecided view on the potential return of our former citizen. If it's a question about my views on Corbyn's possible comments, I didn't see the new yesterday as I was busy celebrating my birthday but in general, and as previously stated, I don't blindly follow the Labour leader and do disagree with some of his views/policies. However, I do remain a supporter of the party as they best represent my political views.

Hope that helps?

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 22 Feb 2019, 15:08

CasRus wrote:So let's get this right - they are beheading and bombing us to death and your prescription is to sit with your head up your arse and hope it all goes away... give me a break !!

Well you continue to prescribe the mamby pamby medicine that's currently being dished out and which is having diddly squat effect and I can look back when it's all's gone pair shaped and we can decide then who was ultimately correct in the long term !
Not like you to miss the point is it?

I'm not sat with my head up my arse. In fact I'd say tis you and your fellow right wing ideologists that go blindly into battle without fully considering the consequences. The very people Blair tapped into to get the support for Iraq, ignoring the lefties that challenged him (Corbyn being one).

Furthermore, the medicine applied to Isis appears to have seen their active numbers decrease to the point where they no longer have a solid foothold on the ground. We do of course need to keep taking the antibiotics to ensure the smaller cells of Isis resistance are kept at bay without the need to drop a radiation pill on the Middle East.

You may be aware that in Afghanistan, the West have been in discussions with none other than The Taliban to try and reach an agreement to achieve peace. Whilst we're still some distance apart, it does demonstrate that the right medicine doesn't have to be total destruction.

MarcoMyers

Post by MarcoMyers » 23 Feb 2019, 11:59

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has said he will not hold talks with Theresa May until she rules out a no-deal Brexit. He dismissed the prime minister's offer to meet him and other party leaders - to discuss the way ahead after her deal was rejected by MPs - as a "stunt".

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 23 Feb 2019, 12:56

Flat Capper wrote:
CasRus wrote:So let's get this right - they are beheading and bombing us to death and your prescription is to sit with your head up your arse and hope it all goes away... give me a break !!

Not like you to miss the point is it?

I'm not sat with my head up my arse. In fact I'd say tis you and your fellow right wing ideologists that go blindly into battle without fully considering the consequences. The very people Blair tapped into to get the support for Iraq, ignoring the lefties that challenged him (Corbyn being one).

Furthermore, the medicine applied to Isis appears to have seen their active numbers decrease to the point where they no longer have a solid foothold on the ground. We do of course need to keep taking the antibiotics to ensure the smaller cells of Isis resistance are kept at bay without the need to drop a radiation pill on the Middle East.

You may be aware that in Afghanistan, the West have been in discussions with none other than The Taliban to try and reach an agreement to achieve peace. Whilst we're still some distance apart, it does demonstrate that the right medicine doesn't have to be total destruction.
Like I said, time will tell - There's been a lot of people higher than you that's had their head up their arses while innocent people have now been killed as a result and not meeting agression aimeda at us on a colossal scale has been a big mistake in my opinion

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 25 Feb 2019, 13:14

Innocent people are killed on a regular basis by mass shootings in the US where a number of states still have the death penalty. Good old Donald Duck (probaly one of your hero's) very much has his head up his rear suggesting a strong, armed response is the answer rather than taking guns out of the equation.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 25 Feb 2019, 21:06

Flatcapper - there is a big difference between the US of A and here with everyone able to bear arms so I don't get your comparison and by the way, please don't associate me with Trump as you are totally wrong so get your facts right before you start making false connections of probability - that leads to fake news !! The American Constitution has been a disaster with this right to bear arms acceptance and they need to look at scrapping this arcane acceptance !