Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » 19 Mar 2018, 14:10

when the leadership of the Labour Party change their stance on a daily basis it is not surprising the idiots that follow them do the same

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 19 Mar 2018, 16:08

alftupper wrote:when the leadership of the Labour Party change their stance on a daily basis it is not surprising the idiots that follow them do the same
Another one that likes to throw the 'idiot' tag about but I'm sure I don't need to remind you how often Theresa May (or may not) changes her mind? I call those that forget TM's record idiots, living in the belief she knows what she'll do tomorrow.

Corbyn has certainly been the more consistent on many issues and his stance on Russia has certainly not changed - proceed with caution, based on evidence.

Still it could be worse, good old Bumbling Boris could be in charge of foreign affairs..!

It also seems a tad ironic that we appear to be begging our European allies for support just before we stab them in the back! Consistency eh?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 19 Mar 2018, 16:38

Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:when the leadership of the Labour Party change their stance on a daily basis it is not surprising the idiots that follow them do the same
Another one that likes to throw the 'idiot' tag about but I'm sure I don't need to remind you how often Theresa May (or may not) changes her mind? I call those that forget TM's record idiots, living in the belief she knows what she'll do tomorrow.

Corbyn has certainly been the more consistent on many issues and his stance on Russia has certainly not changed - proceed with caution, based on evidence.

Still it could be worse, good old Bumbling Boris could be in charge of foreign affairs..!

It also seems a tad ironic that we appear to be begging our European allies for support just before we stab them in the back! Consistency eh?
how is enacting the referendum vote stabbing anyone in the back?why do remainers have difficulty with democracy?when we leave will the EU not want our cooperation on military and intelligence issues?if they ask for our help would they be begging?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 19 Mar 2018, 16:44

Corbyn wasn't fully briefed. That's about the top and bottom of it.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 19 Mar 2018, 17:06

Give a f..kin break WF10 !!! Corbyn wasn't fully briefed.....ha ha ha ha !

You will make excuses for anything ! - You'd probably make an excuse that if Putin invaded us, he'd make the excuse that Theresa May wasn't looking after us very well and was only listening to Uncle Lieutenant Jeremy's call for help anyway !!!

Corbyn won't publicly denounce Putin for a reason and you need to ask yourself the reason why and then it becomes blatantly obvious - he's a stooge !

We will be signing our own death warrant if your Uncle Jeremy gets into power - he wouldn't answer the question of nuclear defence against Russian aggression if it came to it when he was interviewed and he is of the opinion of getting rid of our nuclear arms which sends a gilt edged invitation to Putin to "come and visit sometime" !!

Putin's record is one of utter ruthlessness and mimic's Hitler - If you have a madman in charge hell bent on power and no one to rein him in from fear of being poisoned - then the world has one hell of a problem ! That's what Uncle Lieutenant Jeremy is backing !!

You're Totally Brainwashed !!!!! Watch the interview with Litvinenko's widow today and others who are in the know and you will begin to see that your freedom and happy western life is in jeopardy - ask the common Russian people ! - oops they won't tell you because they are all fearful of being sent to the Gulag and Tortured !!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 19 Mar 2018, 18:42

"brainwashed", who is?

Corbyn has stated on more that one occasion that he would be prepared to use our current nuclear weapons to defend us against a similar attack.

On the latest events, the Labour position is perfectly clear in that it supports action against Russia once we have the clear evidence of their full involvement.

Make no bones about it, Russia are a threat but beating your chest and screaming like Tarzan will only result in greater aggression in return. I've never been one for cutting my nose off to spout my face.

Outside of the public domain, in the seedy world of espionage, we are currently dominant over Russia and that is perhaps why Putin is trying to get his own back. However, efforts should continue to dig behind the scenes and hopefully we can expose him to his own people.

On the home political front, there is perhaps some virtue in May (or may not) pretending to be aggressive with Russia to divert attention away from her own fractious party failings but who knows?

As for stabbing in the back; we are currently saying to Europe we don't need you, we can do it better alone. Yet, for some reason we need their support when battling Russia - irony if ever I saw it.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 19 Mar 2018, 21:39

CasRus wrote:Give a f..kin break WF10 !!! Corbyn wasn't fully briefed.....ha ha ha ha !

You will make excuses for anything ! - You'd probably make an excuse that if Putin invaded us, he'd make the excuse that Theresa May wasn't looking after us very well and was only listening to Uncle Lieutenant Jeremy's call for help anyway !!!

Corbyn won't publicly denounce Putin for a reason and you need to ask yourself the reason why and then it becomes blatantly obvious - he's a stooge !

We will be signing our own death warrant if your Uncle Jeremy gets into power - he wouldn't answer the question of nuclear defence against Russian aggression if it came to it when he was interviewed and he is of the opinion of getting rid of our nuclear arms which sends a gilt edged invitation to Putin to "come and visit sometime" !!

Putin's record is one of utter ruthlessness and mimic's Hitler - If you have a madman in charge hell bent on power and no one to rein him in from fear of being poisoned - then the world has one hell of a problem ! That's what Uncle Lieutenant Jeremy is backing !!

You're Totally Brainwashed !!!!! Watch the interview with Litvinenko's widow today and others who are in the know and you will begin to see that your freedom and happy western life is in jeopardy - ask the common Russian people ! - oops they won't tell you because they are all fearful of being sent to the Gulag and Tortured !!
You really are stupid.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 20 Mar 2018, 12:54

WF10 wrote:
CasRus wrote:Give a f..kin break WF10 !!! Corbyn wasn't fully briefed.....ha ha ha ha !

You really are stupid.
What I suggest WF10 is for you to bend over and stick your head in the sand like an ostrich and await Putin's nuclear missile arriving right up your a.se with Uncle Jeremy stood next to you with a tin of grease in hand greasing your a..hole to convince you it will be painless ! ....ha ha ! ....well you've got to laugh !!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 20 Mar 2018, 13:38

Like I've said before, the problem with democracy is that idiots also get a vote. :roll:

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 22 Mar 2018, 08:27

You’re wasting your time CasRus with these lefties, personally I have no time for them. You’re dealing with people who have probably voted Labour all their adult lives regardless of the fact that in the space of 20 years they’ve gone from slightly right of centre to slightly right of out and out communism. These people will always vote Labour regardless, they have no ability to look at the current situation and vote accordingly. On the whole they will have worked in the same dead end public sector job all their miserable lives moaning that the government/us aren’t paying them enough.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 22 Mar 2018, 10:28

I totally agree - These lefties believe all what is said and dictated to them either by their " must vote labour" parents before or believe the claptrap of Corbyn who has that fabled magic wand to pay and promise everything that the electorate wants and spend all the money again (just like last time) and leave the country paying interest on borrowing for years to come - all just to get into number 10 in having his minute of fame and wreck the countries finance and also by the way put our security under huge risk from his pal in Russia !

These lefties don't have the brain capacity to think for themselves and try to weigh up what is best in the long term - May is now leading the way with Brexit, House Building, Pay for the NHS rising just this week and vitally facing up to Russian aggression - the austerity pain we have had to endure these past years is starting to pay off and the rewards are there in a measured way - we just can't as a country start borrowing our way out again - Corbyn would set this country back decades !

Let's get over the Brexit hurdle and see where we are and get behind the government on this for the next 2-3 years - we all have a vote at the next election to change if it ain't working - that's true democracy not dictatorial Russia who have fixed their pretend election.

It's the screaming like babies in a cot from the lefties and remainers I can't put up with - Let them get on with it and be patient as it does take time to fix this country for the better.

This is not intended as a "[REMOVED] for Tat" post - just think for yourselves people as to what is now going on these past few weeks - Corbyn has shown himself to be so toxic this past week or so and we can't sensibly risk the country to him and it would be better to get someone like Yvette Cooper to lead Labour as a credible opposition to ensure we have a credible alternative opposite voice. I ain't against Labour at all - it's Corbyn and McDonnell with the aid of Momentum who are turning Labour into a very extreme and false representation of Labour values that is the issue.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 22 Mar 2018, 13:17

Thanks chaps, you've said more than enough to prove my points.

Me, myself and I; no one else matters!

I will give you some credit for being brave enough slam the 'lefties' for wanting to borrow more to pay for quality services whilst the Tories are proud to borrow more (yes, the debt is still rising!) to pay for tax cuts that tend to benefit those with most money.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 24 Mar 2018, 12:22

I'm alright, Jack. :roll:

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 04 Apr 2018, 10:07

Bramley Tiger wrote:
alftupper wrote:CasRus, did you see the statement from Theresa May regarding the the Salisbury poisoning. Strong stuff I thought exactly what you would want and expect to hear from the PM contrasted with the leader of the opposition who basically criticised his own countries government, he was rightly jeered by all corners of the house
corbyn was nothing short of a disgrace.totally misjudged the situation and tried to score cheap political points.
Really?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 06 Apr 2018, 19:29

CasRus wrote:Well, in answer to last few posts - It was good to see Theresa May stand up for GB and all in the Commons (that's the ones who are true Brit !) applauding and lauding her for her actions and stance against the thug in the Kremlin who now looks every bit as dangerous as Hitler was before WW2. Recent track record - Annexation of Crimea, Bombing the cr.p out of innocents in Syria, killing Russian citizens on British streets and also endangering others (the policeman who is critical in hospital).
Oops.

Those crafty Ruskies using a deadly nerve agent with no known antidote - the only fatalities are two guinea pigs starved to death and a distressed cat put down!

Sounds more like something Bumbling Boris would do rather than
CasRus wrote:the thug in the Kremlin who now looks every bit as dangerous as Hitler was before WW2.
what says you, O Knowledgeable One?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Apr 2018, 10:11

WF10 wrote:Corbyn wasn't fully briefed. That's about the top and bottom of it.
WF10 wrote:

Erm... https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... telligence

Ben Wallace, the security minister, said the number of people entrusted with the most sensitive details of the case should be deliberately kept small. The Labour party leader has received an intelligence briefing on privy council terms, but was not given the same access to highly classified information as David Cameron provided to Ed Miliband over Syria in 2013.

However, the minister defended the decision to restrict the intelligence Corbyn was given access to,

“The decision of what to share was made and I wasn’t privy to what he was allowed to see, but it would have been made in a reasoned environment where people wanted to show him evidence.

“He can always dispute that; it’s not about him being helpful, he doesn’t have to be helpful, he can be critical and say whatever he likes, he is leader of the opposition and has a perfect right [to] – and he should – question the government”.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Apr 2018, 11:15

Regardless, Corbyn's track record over many years tells you he would have been and would be unfit to lead this country from a security standpoint - His nuclear disarmament without Russia or N.Korea disarming would have been or would be disastrous given the current state of affairs with both these countries. His Intentions ! Leopards never change their spots !

Like I have mentioned before to you Corbynistas, if you continue to stick your heads in the sand with your backside facing Russia, you really would or will see how a nuclear missile would feel right up your jacksies !

We would be a satellite puppeteered by Russia in a heartbeat just like what they did with the Crimea with no method of resistance so you lot need to get real and wake up to the world we live in today as your freedoms that we enjoy now would be on the line working for Oligarchs for peanuts who are raping billions off the common people and living in squalor like most people in Russia are having to !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Apr 2018, 18:31

:lol: The rantings of a mad man!

You need to stop believing everything you read just because it suits your anti Russian narrative. There's more holes in this incident than beggars belief.

The government and media have collaborated to stitch up the Labour Leader and handed the Foreign Secretary carte blanche to lie his way around the world and back.

If you think that's OK for "the national interest", I have to wonder what the national interest actually is and who benefits from it.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Apr 2018, 11:00

Er, I think you need to take a look at the evidence matey on Russia's past 5 years and just to remind you:-

1/ Invasion of Crimea that they ridiculously denied
2/ Blowing a civilian airline out of the sky with their transportable missile tech
3/ Supporting and providing Assad who is murdering his own people and with Chemical Weapons they are supplying to them with hundreds killed and dozens only just killed today - see the innocent kids on the news today affected !
4/ At least 2 dozen murders by stealth on these shores including nerve agents and radioactive materials after Putin is recorded as saying that traitors will be searched out and killed !! Doesn't take rocket science to work out does it !
5/ Recorded Russian Cyber attacks shutting down our NHS systems and others around the world
6/ Putin and his buddies asset stripped all the oil wealth and have billions in their accounts at the expense of the common people
7/ Murdered and disqualified any credible opposition candidate that would have given him a run on his power as proved recently in elctions
8/ His Total control on Russian media
8/ Has his KGB death squad threats to anyone who would expose his misdemeanours

Now if you want to call me anti Russian - be my guest !! I think I have some basis for this as most intelligent people also have so I have deduced that you cannot or aren't able to fit into this category of intelligent thinking.

This is a regime based on Nazi principles and we all know how that ended so be prepared and get ready for it !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 09 Apr 2018, 12:15

I love your rants; typical right wing nonsense.

There is no doubt that Putin controls Russia and whilst his techniques are somewhat shady, his stance is replicated by the loon over the Atlantic who also tries to control everything, including the media through his links with the Fox television network.

There is also a great deal of propaganda coming from the British government and the more we delve into their version of recent events, the more holes we see. The idiot Johnson has certainly lied to the nation on at least one point but overall, at best the evidence is circumstantial and whilst this doesn't mean Russia weren't behind the attack, if you're going to tell the world you know they did it, provide evidence. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

As I've said before, Putin will push the boundaries to further his own ends but we have to be more intelligent and work behind the scenes.

The West has certainly never been shy of killing the citizens of another nation as a sacrifice to the greater good and our meddling in the Middle East has certainly been the cause of millions of deaths over the last 20 years.