Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » 04 May 2018, 22:46

You been drinking?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 08 May 2018, 12:16

I think the general consensus of the pundits was that neither party would win a general election based on those results.

However, the overriding political shift appears to have been the right wing UKip voters moving back to their spiritual home of the Tory party.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 16 May 2018, 12:36

Record people in employment, real wages increasing and the FTSE100 at an all time high - we’ve never had it so good! Thanks to the Conservative Party, the natural party of government and the only party where the economy is in safe hands. The last ‘there is no money left’ Labour government is thankfully a distant memory but it should never be forgotten and they should never be allowed anywhere near government again

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 17 May 2018, 12:10

NHS waiting lists increasing, Police struggling and (violent) crime rising, housing crisis - you're right, we've never had it so good!

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 17 May 2018, 12:58

all you slatting labour watch the bbc show called hospital
where they turning away people who have waited 12-18 month for operations
very ill people on trollys for days not hours

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 17 May 2018, 16:28

Have to laugh at you reds, you’re always quick to talk about the NHS but it was Labour who saddled us to crippling PFI payments for decades. Another bad bad deal from the economically incompetent Labour Party.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 May 2018, 10:34

alftupper wrote:Have to laugh at you reds, you’re always quick to talk about the NHS but it was Labour who saddled us to crippling PFI payments for decades. Another bad bad deal from the economically incompetent Labour Party.
I'm sure even you can see the difference between Blair's Labour (tory lite/red tories) and Corbyn's Labour.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 May 2018, 11:26

So, about this 'deadly' nerve agent then...

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 18 May 2018, 12:15

WF10 wrote:
alftupper wrote:Have to laugh at you reds, you’re always quick to talk about the NHS but it was Labour who saddled us to crippling PFI payments for decades. Another bad bad deal from the economically incompetent Labour Party.
I'm sure even you can see the difference between Blair's Labour (tory lite/red tories) and Corbyn's Labour.
I assume you live in WF10 and voted for your Labour candidate at the last election, yes that’s Yvette ‘refugees welcome or any other bandwagon’ Cooper one of the original Blair ‘babes’ who is probably closer to moderate Tory than she is to the Labour Party Leadership. Typical muddled thinking from dyed in the wool Labourites who would literally vote a donkey in if it had a red rosette stuck on it.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 May 2018, 12:31

In a bid to get rid of the Tory PM? You bet.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 18 May 2018, 13:42

alftupper wrote: I assume you live in WF10 and voted for your Labour candidate at the last election, yes that’s Yvette ‘refugees welcome or any other bandwagon’ Cooper one of the original Blair ‘babes’ who is probably closer to moderate Tory than she is to the Labour Party Leadership. Typical muddled thinking from dyed in the wool Labourites who would literally vote a donkey in if it had a red rosette stuck on it.
In the same way the tory heartlands will vote in a wooden plank in a blue rosette.

The fact is some areas, know as marginal, will change who they vote in and others will stick with what they've always done, based on what the majority view is.

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 24 May 2018, 08:19

alftupper wrote:Record people in employment, real wages increasing and the FTSE100 at an all time high - we’ve never had it so good! Thanks to the Conservative Party, the natural party of government and the only party where the economy is in safe hands. The last ‘there is no money left’ Labour government is thankfully a distant memory but it should never be forgotten and they should never be allowed anywhere near government again
National debt continues to soar; now at 1.7 trillion (that means that we are paying £55 billion in interest charges every year! that’s one of the reasons why the Bank of England cannot increase the bank rate from 0.05%
Personal debt is back to the unsustainable levels we saw before the BANKING CRISIS (CAUSED BY THE BANKERS) of 2007/8
Real wage rates have not yet got back to the pre-banking crisis levels
Productivity is still one of the lowest (if not the lowest) in Europe
The UK has the worst Trade Deficit of the top 26 world economies – in 2017 the UKs deficit was £82.9 billion (4% of GDP (that’s the difference between goods and services in and out of the UK)
The UK construction industry has been in a technical recession for over a year now (a recession is two consecutive quarters of negative growth)
The UK economy is “pants” and is simply awaiting the next international financial crisis (and it will happen) and we shall be back in a 2007/8 crisis.
I have not seen or read anything from Labour that shows they know how to turn the UK economy around.
So, we will bumble along with the Tories, until the next financial crisis and when it hits they will blame Gordon Brown!
cum on you Ford

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 04 Jun 2018, 12:40

I see the MSM have picked up on Islamophobia within the Conservative party and are making just as big a deal of it as they did with anti-semitism in the Labour Party :roll:

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 11 Jun 2018, 09:16

Latest opinion polls showing a 7 point lead for the Conservatives.

Have you got your tickets for Labour Live,WF10? I hope you didn’t buy them as they are now struggling to give them away :lol: , it should be a good one I think Owen Jones has got a slot... Ohhhh Jeremy Corbyn...

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 11 Jun 2018, 12:16

alftupper wrote:Latest opinion polls showing a 7 point lead for the Conservatives.

Have you got your tickets for Labour Live,WF10? I hope you didn’t buy them as they are now struggling to give them away :lol: , it should be a good one I think Owen Jones has got a slot... Ohhhh Jeremy Corbyn...
Get out the cones...

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Jun 2018, 15:40

alftupper wrote:Latest opinion polls showing a 7 point lead for the Conservatives.
edited a post CasRus previously wrote:Hoooray for The Tories !! Yahhooo !! Who's a pretty boy then !!

What a Numbskull you are !

They have plateaued !

And By the way - the opinion polls are pretty pathetic so no one can jump about and scream like you just have !!

Just wait for the next Big Misters General Election before you go caw caw'ing like a demented parrot !

Who's a pretty boy then !!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grow Up !!
:lol: ;)

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 11 Jun 2018, 16:44

Hey WF10, can't you find anything to go back with to my mate Alf rather than copying my message to you in a previous post ? That's breach of copyright …..ha ha !!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 11 Jun 2018, 18:42

I just found it remarkable that after 8 years of unpopular policies aimed at repairing the wrecked economy left by Labour and a not particularly strong PM we are still polling 7 points higher than Labour. Now that the good ship UK has been steered away from the rocks and is now sailing into more prosperous economic waters I just don’t see the great British public being daft enough to risk it all again by voting in another spend thrift Labour government.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Jun 2018, 18:59

Which poll is that?

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 11 Jun 2018, 19:41