Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » 09 Jun 2017, 13:21

You 2 should be happy with this shouldn't you?
Conservative and Unionist Party teaming up with the Democratic Unionist Party.

What can possibly go wrong??
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 09 Jun 2017, 13:37

cant see this lasting 5 years

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Jun 2017, 14:23

The first 3 pages of this thread make excellent reading!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 10 Jun 2017, 13:25

All these lefties walking round with big smiles on their faces you've got to laugh. Horrible commie and professional gay Owen Jones with a Cheshire Cat grin on his face this morning, how and why he gets air time I've no idea. What a bunch of losers you'd think they'd have won the way they are carrying on. They are about where they were 7 years ago after Brown was kicked out after wrecking the economy

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 24 Jun 2017, 22:16

Chants of 'Oh Jeremy Corbyn' and a strong speech in front of millions at Glastonbury. Not bad for someone who had votes of no confidence against him.

No mater what party you vote for it's amazing to see younger voters getting involved in politics and wanting to make a difference.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 25 Jun 2017, 10:48

He's ace.

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 25 Jun 2017, 11:27

yes those poor Glastonbury kids suffering from austerity at £250 a ticket.regardless of which party you support he should have prioritised the armed forces this weekend instead of seeking adulation from middle class kids who have probably never paid tax in their life and expect a free ride in life.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 25 Jun 2017, 12:09

Yawn.

He absolutely should not have prioritised AF Day.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 25 Jun 2017, 14:08

Must admit Corbin has played an absolute blinder against a very poor May, and just to be really cynical, hope he gets in and leaves our winter allowance triple lock in place and removes all uni fees as he promises and then when the care allowances he will leave to chance kicks in on an astronomical scale, I'll very much look forward to seeing how those kids of today rally around when they start picking up their hugely inflated tax bills they will have to pay ! Interesting to see if they invite him back to Glastonbury for a public lynching !!

If I live long enough I'll be the first to "tell you so" but meantime I'll enjoy my cushy triple lock pay rises and fuel allowances care of you mis-guided young uns and thank you all for providing my comfortable lifestyle ! The truthful joke will ultimately spring back on you massively !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 25 Jun 2017, 15:14

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 28 Jun 2017, 13:37

He's done well with this amendment to the Queens Speech. Tricky to vote against.

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 28 Jun 2017, 23:12

alftupper wrote:All these lefties walking round with big smiles on their faces you've got to laugh. Horrible commie and professional gay Owen Jones with a Cheshire Cat grin on his face this morning, how and why he gets air time I've no idea. What a bunch of losers you'd think they'd have won the way they are carrying on. They are about where they were 7 years ago after Brown was kicked out after wrecking the economy
I know that I am probably wasting my time BUT Gordon Brown did not wreck the economy. That was done by the bent bankers. Brown with Alistair Darling as Chancellor of the Exchequer actually sorted out the pooh that the bankers created and stopped the the UK going into an even deeper depression.
I never had much time for the economic policies of the Labour governments of both Blair and Brown but the reality is that before the banking crisis, UK debt was lower than Blair and Brown had inherited from John Major. As the private sector slowed down the public sector stepped in to ensure that the economy did not totally crash. Yes, that did mean public debt rose, but modern economies have to be a balance between the private and public sectors. Think of a modern economy as a twin engined aircraft, when one engine slows down (the private sector) the other (the pubic sector) speeds up. Simply Keynsian economics,
cum on you Ford

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 29 Jun 2017, 06:59

Aid wrote:
alftupper wrote:All these lefties walking round with big smiles on their faces you've got to laugh. Horrible commie and professional gay Owen Jones with a Cheshire Cat grin on his face this morning, how and why he gets air time I've no idea. What a bunch of losers you'd think they'd have won the way they are carrying on. They are about where they were 7 years ago after Brown was kicked out after wrecking the economy
I know that I am probably wasting my time BUT Gordon Brown did not wreck the economy. That was done by the bent bankers. Brown with Alistair Darling as Chancellor of the Exchequer actually sorted out the pooh that the bankers created and stopped the the UK going into an even deeper depression.
I never had much time for the economic policies of the Labour governments of both Blair and Brown but the reality is that before the banking crisis, UK debt was lower than Blair and Brown had inherited from John Major. As the private sector slowed down the public sector stepped in to ensure that the economy did not totally crash. Yes, that did mean public debt rose, but modern economies have to be a balance between the private and public sectors. Think of a modern economy as a twin engined aircraft, when one engine slows down (the private sector) the other (the pubic sector) speeds up. Simply Keynsian economics,
Pi55ing in the wind speaking sense like this mate I'm afraid.
It doesn't suit their narrative.

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 29 Jun 2017, 09:34

WF10 wrote:He's done well with this amendment to the Queens Speech. Tricky to vote against.
very close vote and I think it was a well thought amendment which even though it got voted down it scored its relevant point.some very interesting votes today with both sides under scrutiny and facing rebellions.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 29 Jun 2017, 22:28

Corbin sacks 3 of his front benchers for voting against party policy. This from a man who's defied his part whip hundreds of times over three decades, what a hypocrite

Labour beginning to split

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 29 Jun 2017, 23:40

alftupper wrote:Corbin sacks 3 of his front benchers for voting against party policy. This from a man who's defied his part whip hundreds of times over three decades, what a hypocrite

Labour beginning to split
You are playing the man not the ball there - I rubbished, nay, destroyed your economically illiterate statement about Gordan Brown wrecking the economy and you ignore it. Instead you make an infantile comment about Jeremy Corbyn.
You are a bit of a political pussycat aren't you? - lots of gob but no substance, and definitely a complete ignoramus when it comes to even schoolboy level economics!
cum on you Ford

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 30 Jun 2017, 01:12

So says the man who ignores the fact that Gordon Brown sold off huge gold reserves for a song to prop up the huge Blair years spending spree and left nothing to fend off the banking crisis and effevtively left that "nowt left"note on 11 Downing Street !

I'm not saying that Tories are much better but as soon as we all realise that we are now in the death throes of facing up to this country becoming unsustainable in what we are spending and becoming poorer for it choose which political mast you have nailed your flag to, I would advise you brace yourselves for some very nasty years of misery. Sorry to be the bearer of doom and gloom but I bet you are all feeling an ill wind of chill approaching ! It's going to be inevitable ! There is no magic money tree and no magic money wand either

We are where we are from the last 25 years of government incompetence !

We are gong to need to huddle and work together as at the moment we are tearing ourselves apart from indecision and no direction from any political party.

Common Sense must prevail - you can't spend what you haven't got as it will all end in heartache especially for our kids !

Dead easy to be selfish and borrow our way out in the short term and pass it on to our kids Mr. Corbyn !

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 30 Jun 2017, 01:33

just say this no money for nurses/police/fire fighters
but 1.3 billion for dup ten votes ..so the torys found the money tree when its there to help
them stay in power.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 30 Jun 2017, 07:06

We've had 7 years of it.
Teachers leaving the profession in droves.
Schools begging parents for additional funding.
Hospitals critically underfunded to the point where people are left on trolleys in the corridor.
Coppers being made redundant.
Number of army personnel being reduced.
Dozens of fire stations closed and 10,000 firemen losing their jobs.
Local libraries shut down.
Increasing numbers using food banks.
Millions of children growing up in poverty.
Etc etc

It's a joke and the longest recovery from a recession ever recorded.

'Nasty years of misery' indeed.

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 30 Jun 2017, 08:11

CasRus wrote:So says the man who ignores the fact that Gordon Brown sold off huge gold reserves for a song to prop up the huge Blair years spending spree and left nothing to fend off the banking crisis and effevtively left that "nowt left"note on 11 Downing Street !

I'm not saying that Tories are much better but as soon as we all realise that we are now in the death throes of facing up to this country becoming unsustainable in what we are spending and becoming poorer for it choose which political mast you have nailed your flag to, I would advise you brace yourselves for some very nasty years of misery. Sorry to be the bearer of doom and gloom but I bet you are all feeling an ill wind of chill approaching ! It's going to be inevitable ! There is no magic money tree and no magic money wand either

We are where we are from the last 25 years of government incompetence !

We are gong to need to huddle and work together as at the moment we are tearing ourselves apart from indecision and no direction from any political party.

Common Sense must prevail - you can't spend what you haven't got as it will all end in heartache especially for our kids !

Dead easy to be selfish and borrow our way out in the short term and pass it on to our kids Mr. Corbyn !
As I said I did NOT support the econoomic policices of the Blair/Brown years.BUT it is simply untrue to say that they overspent. Natinal debt was lower at the start of the banking crisis than it was when Bllair won power - FACT! And before the banking crash the then Shadow Chancellor, George Osborne, had committed the Conservative Party to maintaining Labours sending plans if they, the Conservatives won the General election. It is simply a massive lie to say that that had overspent because thats what they always do. As i explained in my previous post after the banking crisis Labour spend to protect the econony after the crash , Withut that spensd the recession would have been a lot worse,
What happened after the 2010 General Election, whilst Labour were busy fighting internal battles over its leadership, the Tories and Nick Clegg went around spreading the lis that the economic crash was all Labour's fault beacuse of their overspend, which is blatently nonsense - thee ecnomic crsh was caused by the failutre of the banking system and it started in the US not 10 Downing street. As with any big lie if you say it often enough and loud enough a large number of people accept it as a fact and that is the case with who's fault the economic crash was. And it seems thare are still dumb people around who still believe those Eory lies.
cum on you Ford