Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » 27 Feb 2019, 15:03

CasAdolf when he sees a post on here:

removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 27 Feb 2019, 15:06

You can paint her whatever shade of grey you want but you cannot deny she has once again changed her mind because she is fearful of the outcome.

As for Corbyn, you may recall the Labour's 6 point criteria for supporting the withdrawal deal so whether you agree with it or not, it must surely be right for them to 'stick to their deal' and opposed anything that falls short. Should your view differ then you will no doubt understand your hypocrisy?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 27 Feb 2019, 15:14

It's undemocratic to stick to a democratically agreed Party policy.

Or something.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Feb 2019, 16:44

WF10 wrote:Image

It's undemocratic to stick to a democratically agreed Party policy.

Or something.

Yes that is me after reading your posts !! You got me in one !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Feb 2019, 17:53

Flat Capper wrote:You can paint her whatever shade of grey you want but you cannot deny she has once again changed her mind because she is fearful of the outcome.

As for Corbyn, you may recall the Labour's 6 point criteria for supporting the withdrawal deal so whether you agree with it or not, it must surely be right for them to 'stick to their deal' and opposed anything that falls short. Should your view differ then you will no doubt understand your hypocrisy?
Let's face it, following those 6 points which were designed to ensure Labour would not be in agreement with any deal that would suit Brexit aspirations and frustrate the 17.4 million people, it was always also going to be a way as not to agree to a Tory deal brought back from Brussels ! Very Clever but not in the Country's interest was it and all about Labour wrestling power off the Tories !

If Reece Mogg had been in charge with his astuteness and a very clever political brain with his "glass half full" attitude, we would have had a better deal and not backtracking like a bunch of frightened mice - The trouble is, we have too many jellyfish as MPs (no backbone) - This country has the potential to generate much needed wealth to suit all and putting the trust in the Reece Mogg's of the world who know what's best than lesser minded people would get this country to where it should be.

Corbyn has so much deadwood on his front bench it almost laughable - Dianne Abbott and Emma Thornbury are two prime examples and I could mention a few more ! Labour are a bunch of amateurs and are un-electable in their current state - that's my opinion.

All what Corbyn could do today is try to stick on the fact that the troubles of the car industry is as a result of Tory brexit policies and the better informed actually know it's not - the car industry is going through a massive change and we are at the mercy of foreign companies who practically own it all here in the UK and where they will make business decisions that makes sense - hence for example Honda moving new electric powered vehicle production back to Japan.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 27 Feb 2019, 18:13

Typical right wing policies, avoid talking about our failings by constantly talking about other.

Whatever your views are on Corbyn, he and his party are not in power and are not responsible for failing to deliver. Neither do they have a majority in the H of C so I the Tories and the DUP unite, they should win. Anything less is an absolute failure on their part and no one else's. THEY have failed the country, Reese-Moggwhopper included.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 02 Mar 2019, 16:03

Hello Boys,

Just thought I would catch up with you all.

My oh My, Dear oh Dear, Labour eh ! They seem to be fragmenting by the hour !

On the flip side, The Tory machine seems to be sorting themselves out now and there is a positive feel of getting the May deal through and the EU starting to make overtures to soften a little on the backstop which could tilt this to getting through. Talk is that 50 Labour MPs or so are looking set to back the deal and the ERG also along with the DUP !

If it goes through, from a historic defeat to a deal will be a major coup for "Magic May"

All to play for still but, it is staring to look very positive just now !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 03 Mar 2019, 09:39

Anti-Semitism?
It's all a load of arse.

Corbyn isn't an anti semite, nor are 99% of Labour's 500,000 members. Of the masses of allegations of anti semitism submitted to the party, I think six were found to be examples of anti semitism by party members (at least one of whom was actually Jewish herself). Two resulted in prosecutions, neither were Labour Party members.

Labour should hand the whole thing over to the police.

What's being alleged is hate crime on an industrial scale, it's a matter for criminal investigation. If there is any substance to the level of anti semitism being alleged, those receiving the abuse are doing everyone a disservice by putting it on the toes of the party General Secretary and not the police.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 04 Mar 2019, 15:37

WF10 wrote:Anti-Semitism?
It's all a load of arse.

Corbyn isn't an anti semite, nor are 99% of Labour's 500,000 members. Of the masses of allegations of anti semitism submitted to the party, I think six were found to be examples of anti semitism by party members (at least one of whom was actually Jewish herself). Two resulted in prosecutions, neither were Labour Party members.

What's being alleged is hate crime on an industrial scale, it's a matter for criminal investigation. If there is any substance to the level of anti semitism being alleged, those receiving the abuse are doing everyone a disservice by putting it on the toes of the party General Secretary and not the police.
To be totally honest with you I think Corbyn isn't anti semite also and its the hard loony lefties that are causing all these issues (over 600 cases) however Corbyn has been making excuses for far too long with his head in the sand and has been redundant in action to deal with this so he is at major fault here !

I have noted that Any criticism of the State of Israel has all the Jewish community taking that as being anti semitic when the State of Israel is at major fault when sticking the Palestinians in a tight corner of land and denying them any useful imports, and then knocking the crap out of them when the kids fling a few rocks on the border in protest with live ammo. The Palestinians need a homeland every bit as much as the Jews and to have the Jews building on the occupied West Bank and treating them as second class citizens with no voice is an affront to fair treatment of fellow human beings. The Criticism of the State of Israel is totally different to being anti semitic however I note the west keep turning a blind eye to what Israel does - its time to sort this out and give back the West Bank and Gaza to the Palestinians and where they can name East Jerusalem as their capital while Israel can claim West Jerusalem as theirs - That's fair do's don't you think !! I'm sure they can border trade and work together in peace and harmony and forget the past and also integrate more.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 04 Mar 2019, 18:30

CasRus wrote:
It's all a load of arse.

To be totally honest with you I think Corbyn isn't anti semite also and its the hard loony lefties that are causing all these issues (over 600 cases) however Corbyn has been making excuses for far too long with his head in the sand and has been redundant in action to deal with this so he is at major fault here !

I have noted that Any criticism of the State of Israel has all the Jewish community taking that as being anti semitic when the State of Israel is at major fault when sticking the Palestinians in a tight corner of land and denying them any useful imports, and then knocking the crap out of them when the kids fling a few rocks on the border in protest with live ammo. The Palestinians need a homeland every bit as much as the Jews and to have the Jews building on the occupied West Bank and treating them as second class citizens with no voice is an affront to fair treatment of fellow human beings. The Criticism of the State of Israel is totally different to being anti semitic however I note the west keep turning a blind eye to what Israel does - its time to sort this out and give back the West Bank and Gaza to the Palestinians and where they can name East Jerusalem as their capital while Israel can claim West Jerusalem as theirs - That's fair do's don't you think !! I'm sure they can border trade and work together in peace and harmony and forget the past and also integrate more.
I can't believe it but I agree on all points there, well apart from the looney left term.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 04 Mar 2019, 18:43

Flat Capper wrote:
CasRus wrote:
It's all a load of arse.

I can't believe it but I agree on all points there, well apart from the looney left term.

So I do have a few things of common thought with you FlatCapper !! Wonders will always exist ...ha ha !!

I might just be abe to make you into a Tory Boy yet...NOT....Ha Ha !!

There will always exist a number of issues that aren't right with whichever side I/You support and some that make sense from the opposing end also - it's a matter of applying your own logic and not be entrenched in what and who you support with Die Hard attitude.........the only exception here is when it comes to supporting Castleford Tigers that is !!!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Mar 2019, 08:32

I see the professionally offended we’re at it again when Amber Rudd used an adjective that was on the recently banned list.

When I was growing up the term coloured was a polite term, I must have missed the memo that said it was now unusable.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 08 Mar 2019, 13:12

alftupper wrote:I see the professionally offended we’re at it again when Amber Rudd used an adjective that was on the recently banned list.

When I was growing up the term coloured was a polite term, I must have missed the memo that said it was now unusable.
We didn't have mains electricity when you were growing up Alf but as that proves, times change...

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Mar 2019, 15:08

Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:I see the professionally offended we’re at it again when Amber Rudd used an adjective that was on the recently banned list.

We didn't have mains electricity when you were growing up Alf but as that proves, times change...
Child of the 70’s old lad.

Long hot days during the summer holidays, running wild through the landscape of Labours run down Britain, slag heaps, coal dust and power cuts then home for the latest episode of Love Thy Neighbour...

Happy Days

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 12 Mar 2019, 20:33

CasRus wrote:Hello Boys,

Just thought I would catch up with you all.

My oh My, Dear oh Dear, Labour eh ! They seem to be fragmenting by the hour !

On the flip side, The Tory machine seems to be sorting themselves out now and there is a positive feel of getting the May deal through and the EU starting to make overtures to soften a little on the backstop which could tilt this to getting through. Talk is that 50 Labour MPs or so are looking set to back the deal and the ERG also along with the DUP !

If it goes through, from a historic defeat to a deal will be a major coup for "Magic May"

All to play for still but, it is staring to look very positive just now !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 12 Mar 2019, 23:21

That was 2 weeks ago I posted and at that time and all dependant on what legal assurance she brought back as I did state “Just Now” in my post so a cheap sniggering shot by you I think !

Shame Reece Mogg wasn’t conducting the negotiation as would have had a great deal by now !

The EU Titanic is about to capsize anyway so watch the next 2 years when Italy default on payments as that looks like it’s coming and Germany missed recession by a very narrow margin !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 13 Mar 2019, 13:13

Whilst everyone seems to be growing ever tired of the whole Brexit shennanagins, I'm still very much interested in the whole process and in particular, the behavior of Parliament.

Your view on Reese-Mahogany getting a better deal is based on what - his inability to be flexible? The fact is the EU won't move further away from the very good deal they've negotiated for themselves but it seems obvious they'd move towards a deal that retained greater ties with Britain. I'm not sure the little Eton Fag would change that.

The greatest achievement in all this has been the joint effort of both Brexitiers and Europhiles, working together to defeat May or May Not. Can't believe how well they've worked together but there you go.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 20 Mar 2019, 11:16

I see liar May will be asking to delay Brexit after telling everybody over a hundred times apparently that we will be leaving on the 29th.

I can hope but don’t expect the EU to tell us to do one resulting in a no deal clean Brexit.

A remainer should never have been made PM in the first place

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 20 Mar 2019, 12:39

alftupper wrote:I see liar May will be asking to delay Brexit after telling everybody over a hundred times apparently that we will be leaving on the 29th.

I can hope but don’t expect the EU to tell us to do one resulting in a no deal clean Brexit.

A remainer should never have been made PM in the first place
There's a lot of politicians on all sides just now growing noses like Pinnochio !! A bunch of lying ...tards and the whole Commons needs to have a shakedown replacement of attending members ! Even the Trump admin is now saying that Democracy is dead in the UK !!!

The vote posed was to stay or leave nothing asked or mentioned to negotiate ! so to leave is what is true democracy irrespective of outcomes ! Not doing so I fear will be anarchy and no democratic vote will ever be safe in the future after this total disaster !

This is becoming a total dictatorship and not what the country voted for - Should have had Reece Mogg in negotating mode on Brexit while May should have left it well alone as we would have had a much better deal by now but having said that we should have just got out with no negotiation and let them come to negotiate with us these past 2 years - I'm sure BMW, Audi, french and Spanish farmers would have put loads of pressure on the EU to provide a good deal !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 20 Mar 2019, 13:12

You've summed up the whole farce of the referendum, the result and the lack of Tory leadership very well but in particular the point about the referendum question - it only asked whether we wanted to stay or leave. As such, if we leave the EU with a 'deal' we have still left and upheld the result of the ballot.

The fact the whole process of the referendum didn't explain what it meant, what the process would be, what we are obliged to adhere to, etc, gave the impression it was a in or out situation. As we all now know, that was far from the truth and ALL involved should be ashamed.

I'm not going to suggest the result would have been different but the major failing was having a vote in the first place, purely on the basis of trying to appease certain members of the Tory parliamentarians.

The reality is, whichever way we end up going, the 'losing' side will continue to demand another vote - thanks Cameron for dividing the nation you useless Tory whipping boy.