Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » 17 Feb 2019, 09:23

Re that *British* Islamic girl going over to Syria and wanting to come back.

It really does not matter, happily, what you think. These are the facts:

She is entitled to return - this is her state.
If she has committed a criminal offence then she can be prosecuted and punished.
Rightly, she will be the subject of a mental health review if prosecuted and most importantly there will be safeguarding issues around the unborn, or by then, born child - who will also be British.

People get so uptight about issues where the law is very clear and simple.

Rightly, any prejudices and concerns are ignored.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Feb 2019, 11:47

WF10 wrote:Re that *British* Islamic girl going over to Syria and wanting to come back.

It really does not matter, happily, what you think. These are the facts:

She is entitled to return - this is her state.
If she has committed a criminal offence then she can be prosecuted and punished.
Rightly, she will be the subject of a mental health review if prosecuted and most importantly there will be safeguarding issues around the unborn, or by then, born child - who will also be British.

People get so uptight about issues where the law is very clear and simple.

Rightly, any prejudices and concerns are ignored.
Yes you are right WF10.

The issue here is that the law should have been changed and stripped anyone of their British Citizenship.

The issue here now is that she is quite rightly allowed back and should serve time for it, however what's to say she won't come out of prison, strap a suicide vest on and do a Manchester Arena killing more innocents or radicalising her son to equally do the same down the line. The risk here for me and 75% of people in the survey here is too severe to allow this and why indeed should we after she has no regrets and probably helped move all those severed heads she claims to have seen.

Personally, I would get them all on a bus in Syria ready to go onto the plane home and blow the lot of them up giving them no chance like they have done in beheading all those innocent Syrian people they have murdered. that takes care of the issue and saves us millions of pounds in law courts and housing them in prisons and spend that money on the NHS - common sense to me ! - what you reap you sow ! When people turn to the dark side, all civilized bets including the law of the land should be off, otherwise all law abiding good people are at the mercy of these type of evil entities - If you are a religious person and believe Heaven and Hell, would God allow these evil souls into Heaven ? I don't think so ! Same here, why should we allow these people back to practise their evil ways ! Let them wallow in their Middle Eastern Hellhole I say ! It's just like war being declared on us and should be regarded as being so - they are killing innocents so why should we keep taking that on the chin just because of the law having to being adhered to ? If an Isis guy got hold of you and stuck needles in your eyes and chopped your hands, legs and whats-it off , would you be happy for him to serve a couple of years in jail ??? I do not think so after ruining your life forever !

Like I said, you people need to wake up and smell the coffee as evil is engulfing all of us and surviving on the back of all good intention of law abiding citizens and soft laws. You all sit here in the UK safe for now but if you don't cut this evil cancerous growth out of the world now, like a cancer in your own body, technological advances will see drones, micro bots being deployed by these indoctrinated radicalised people and nobody will ever be safe again ! You may not know it but by not taking action now (and like climate change etc) you are living on borrowed time and the next 20 years will decide this either way - I'm glad I'm in the back end of my life and had a very happy life especially in my innocent youth - I will pity all of you younger end who aren't streetwise and naïve to allow these evil entities to exist - you will be regretting not taking action when you had the time !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 18 Feb 2019, 11:35

Wow, the Labour Party is breaking apart!

I’ve got my bag of popcorn and I’m gong to enjoy the spectacle

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 Feb 2019, 12:09

Good riddance.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 18 Feb 2019, 12:15

Hi Alf,

I wouldn't start any gloating just now as I think it is going to happen with the Tories also !!

There could be 2 other parties forming including this labour led one and I wouldn't put it past Reece Mogg's ERG group forming up a party or could even join Farage's group !! Soubury and a few othersin her camp could go with these independent labour people as they have a few similar alignments.

Let's hope the EU see the signs as they won't be able to get any joy from totally split politics here in the UK and I think the country will be in a total mess for years to come otherwise.

MPs might need to bite the bullet and go for May's plan with all it's faults !!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 18 Feb 2019, 12:52

CasRus wrote:Hi Alf,

I wouldn't start any gloating just now as I think it is going to happen with the Tories also !!
I think if that was going to happen we’d have seen Soubry stood alongside them this morning.

Interesting that nearly all the 7 called the Labour Party a racist party, does that make WF10, Capper and all Labour voters rascists I wonder? It’s an interesting point...

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 Feb 2019, 13:44

alftupper wrote:
CasRus wrote:Hi Alf,

I think if that was going to happen we’d have seen Soubry stood alongside them this morning.

Interesting that nearly all the 7 called the Labour Party a racist party, does that make WF10, Capper and all Labour voters rascists I wonder? It’s an interesting point...
Ye I think they were expecting some Tories to quit also but they had a last minute u-turn...

Re your 2nd paragraph - you're going to need better bait than that.
And better spelling.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 18 Feb 2019, 14:15

Very interesting and it's hard to criticise someone for standing by their principles. I would much rather see the honest face of a politician (very rare) rather than the two-faced approach by the majority of Tories who are only too happy to stab you in the back.

And, for accuracy Alfie, from what I've seen so far, 'racism' wasn't the term used but anti-Semitic. As I understand it, Judaism covers many races.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 18 Feb 2019, 16:40

Flat Capper wrote: And, for accuracy Alfie, from what I've seen so far, 'racism' wasn't the term used but anti-Semitic. As I understand it, Judaism covers many races.
For accuracy Capper old lad here’s a direct quote from Mike Gapes this morning

‘I am sickened that the Labour Party is now a racist and antisemetic party’

Hope that clears it up for you

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 18 Feb 2019, 18:17

alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote: And, for accuracy Alfie, from what I've seen so far, 'racism' wasn't the term used but anti-Semitic. As I understand it, Judaism covers many races.

Cheers. Looks like we're getting closer to the Tory policies than when we were under Blair!
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 Feb 2019, 18:45

alftupper wrote:

Ironic then that it has taken less than 6 hours for The Independant Group to issue it’s first official apology about racism in its own party.

Due to Angela Smith, when talking about BME people, say "it's not just about being black or a funny tinge"

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 18 Feb 2019, 19:07

WF10 wrote:
alftupper wrote:

Ironic then that it has taken less than 6 hours for The Independant Group to issue it’s first official apology about racism in its own party.

Due to Angela Smith, when talking about BME people, say "it's not just about being black or a funny tinge"
Hardly surprising when this time yesterday she was still a Labour Party member

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 18 Feb 2019, 19:43

So, 7 ex labour mp's have resigned and want a second referendum by the looks of it however they won't call a by election for each of their seats to ensure the electorate in their constituencies are on board with them after being voted in on Comrade Corbyn's manifesto ! Does that not make these mp's hypocritical calling for a second referendum and don't have the decency if their constituents are with them ! Just shows what Labour or ex Labour are about ! They've got more faces than Big Ben !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 19 Feb 2019, 08:26

In my very first post on this thread I predicted Labour would spend years in the political wilderness as a result of Corbyn’s leadership. It looks like I was correct and it may even be the beginning of the end for them as a serious opposition party. I look forward to many more years of Conservative government!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 19 Feb 2019, 09:01

Really?
See I feel its the opposite.
Get rid of the unprincipled centrist lot who are just in it for their own personal ambition - they didn't become politicians/join Labour to change the world or achieve real social justice. All they wanted was a career in the limelight, feeling important but without a clue.

Following Corbyn’s election as Party leader, Labour changed.
It isn't a party that ‘centrists’, like Chuka, could expect to one day lead. They’ve had no idea what to do since – other than oppose Corbyn and try to get rid of him.

Which, given the enormous amount of funds, members and energy that Corbyn has brought to the Labour movement: seems a little strange.

You also said this:
"As for strong opposition, I agree and I know I'm dreaming but it would be great to see Ukip take up this challenge"

Yet try to smear me as racist.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 19 Feb 2019, 11:08

yesterdays Survation poll carried out for the Daily Mail suggests the new independence party are already the third largest party with an 8% vote share gaining most of their votes from Labour. Hard Left Labour are now 5% behind the Tories.

how about Derek Hatton for the next Shadow Business Secretary :lol: ...never rule anything out with this lot

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 19 Feb 2019, 11:37

I agree with you Alf.

Labour are finally about to crack and it will the Tories who will be the biggest party for a long long time to come !

Admitting Derek Hatton back into the Labour Party after 34 years speaks volumes and the country at large will not allow a Marxist, Comrade Corbyn led party to take over the running of this country - he'd run this country onto the rocks just like his touting of Venezuela as a model country he'd like to copy !!! Ha Ha ! what a Plonker !!

The Bell is about to toll and call time on Labour and they will become a very small party at the next election similar to the Lib Dems - Watch This Space ! This is deja vous happening all over again - remember Michael Foot !! Poor old Jeremy will very soon be pensioned off to his allotment !

This new Independent movement has the makings of being a NEW Labour party and I aren't against this as it's always healthy to have a choice and if some Tories join (as Tories also have their problems don't forget), they may become a force against pure Tory but having said that, Nigel Farage's new party may take a few seats - It all smacks of nobody really being in total control and I think it may resort to a coalition led government in the future.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 19 Feb 2019, 11:55

alftupper wrote:yesterdays Survation poll carried out for the Daily Mail suggests the new independence party are already the third largest party with an 8% vote share gaining most of their votes from Labour. Hard Left Labour are now 5% behind the Tories.

how about Derek Hatton for the next Shadow Business Secretary :lol: ...never rule anything out with this lot
Remember when the polls had the Tories 20 points in front of Labour in about April 2017?

How did that work out for you?

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 19 Feb 2019, 12:13

you can understand WF10 being upset at the recent developments. Hard left all his life with no hope of ever seeing a government sharing his leftist views then the beardy comrade comes along and his hopes are raised but all he’s done is guarantee many more long years of Tory governance. Happy days!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 19 Feb 2019, 12:24

Let's herald poor old Jeremy out of the Commons with:-

"Oh Jeremy Corbyn , Oh Jeremy Corbyn" !

He hasn't learned that his leftist views along with all his followers haven't got a scooby doo of current mainstream politics and has no chance of getting in !

Even against a weak Tory leader with no Charisma in the last election he totally failed to gain power when they were there for the taking ! If they had had a leader more centrist, they would have won !

He is too old in his thinking and which harks back to the 70s and is still practising Dinosaur Politics ! The world has moved on !