Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » 23 Jul 2018, 20:07

I really don’t understand the arguments against executing the likes of Huntley, Bridger, the baby P killers and ISIS terrorists. How can you try to apply human rights on sub human scum. If they were looking for volenteers I would gladly pull the lever and go for a big slap up dinner afterwards,

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 24 Jul 2018, 12:17

alftupper wrote:I really don’t understand the arguments against executing the likes of Huntley, Bridger, the baby P killers and ISIS terrorists. How can you try to apply human rights on sub human scum. If they were looking for volenteers I would gladly pull the lever and go for a big slap up dinner afterwards,
Personally, I'm more supportive of this argument where we accept the death penalty as a matter of course.

However, this is based on the principal of fairness and I don't believe you can single out these particular individuals as deserving the death penalty and other murderers are not. As things stand, Britain does not support the death penalty and as such we should not support the execution of anyone, as much as I'd also be happy to pull the lever, trigger, switch or inject them with a lethal dose of snake venom.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Aug 2018, 15:22

This topic has gone very quiet - you lot must all be on holiday !

Anyway, as we see both parties in an absolute mess and fragmenting by the day here is a link to an interesting take from the Founder of Hargreaves Lansdown who is a multi billionaire and makes an interesting read on Brexit and the like on party principles and amateurish Brexit negotiation performances:-

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/br ... spartandhp

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Aug 2018, 10:23

I think WF10 has retired to his safe space lest he gets offended. On the subject of which I found BoJo’s comments in his newspaper column quite amusing but not as amusing has the predictable reaction of all the right-on PC snowflakes who are outraged. Pathetic that May has bowed to the hysteria and jumped on the bandwagon too.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Aug 2018, 11:44

alftupper wrote:I think WF10 has retired to his safe space lest he gets offended. On the subject of which I found BoJo’s comments in his newspaper column quite amusing but not as amusing has the predictable reaction of all the right-on PC snowflakes who are outraged. Pathetic that May has bowed to the hysteria and jumped on the bandwagon too.
I have not read his column however Boris needs to reign in his cat calling school playground comments and debate it on a more serious level as to why Burkas/veils and the like needs to be outlawed from a security level and to stop us becoming a faceless society with no friendly human face recognition to adhere to - we don't want to turn into a faceless robotic society and this kind of apparel promotes no human contact with each other - It's Archaic - from a time gone by and leads to distrust and isolation from one another and should have no place in Western Society Countries and should not be forced on us either. If they don't like it -they can always move back to their own Islamic countries - Same as Sharia Law - these are in evidence today and this should also be outlawed as it is undermining our own law of our land justice system - this is such a slippery slope with the authorities not even attempting to clamp down and not even batting an eyelid !! Make no Mistake, if we don't sort this out soon we are going to be a "muslim dictated to" country before we know it as they will be out-birthing us and eventually out-voting us !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 09 Aug 2018, 16:15

CasRus wrote:
alftupper wrote:I think WF10 has retired to his safe space lest he gets offended. On the subject of which I found BoJo’s comments in his newspaper column quite amusing but not as amusing has the predictable reaction of all the right-on PC snowflakes who are outraged. Pathetic that May has bowed to the hysteria and jumped on the bandwagon too.
I have not read his column however Boris needs to reign in his cat calling school playground comments and debate it on a more serious level as to why Burkas/veils and the like needs to be outlawed from a security level and to stop us becoming a faceless society with no friendly human face recognition to adhere to - we don't want to turn into a faceless robotic society and this kind of apparel promotes no human contact with each other - It's Archaic - from a time gone by and leads to distrust and isolation from one another and should have no place in Western Society Countries and should not be forced on us either. If they don't like it -they can always move back to their own Islamic countries - Same as Sharia Law - these are in evidence today and this should also be outlawed as it is undermining our own law of our land justice system - this is such a slippery slope with the authorities not even attempting to clamp down and not even batting an eyelid !! Make no Mistake, if we don't sort this out soon we are going to be a "muslim dictated to" country before we know it as they will be out-birthing us and eventually out-voting us !!
Further to the above, here's another link which is now showing that there is top people now leaving the UK because of the useless way Brexit is being handles and who are fully supportive of Brexit:-

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/careers ... spartandhp

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 13 Aug 2018, 20:23

I see Corbyn has admitted attending a wreath laying service for the Munich terrorists... the terrorist’s friend.

I’ve no time for Labour voters, but the new Corbynista voters actually sicken me for supporting this man.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 13 Aug 2018, 21:28

Hi Alf,

While I have no time for Corbyn's brand of politics, the issue here is freedom of speech and the western support of Israel with hypocritical stances existing and abounding .

While the press harp on about Corbyn attending and Palestinian led initiatives and the support of terrorism, you have to go back into the forming of Israel in 1948 which the returning jewish people did exactly the same as the Palestinian terrorist movement later on.
Menachem Begin was running terrorist cells when the British were policing the territory and they hung 3 British soldiers in an orange grove, blew up the King David Hotel killing over 40 British Officers and that's when the British pulled out and the rest is history in the formation of the State of Israel. They kicked out all the Palestinians who had to go live in refugee camps on the West Bank and Gaza. Now, if someone kicked you out of your own home and you had to live in a tent with nothing, would you feel aggrieved ?? Nobody highlights these terrorist acts back in 1948 - they invented terrorist cells.

Since then, they are building massive urban settlements illegally on the West Bank, built walls to hem in the Palestinians and restrict their movements, and are not able to build anything if they are of Palestinian origin while Israelis are able to . They confiscate what land and buildings that the Palestinians remain with. This is ethnic cleansing and Apartheid and we all condemned this in South Africa when it was going on !

There's definitely a sympathetic led jewish agenda going on and which has been for the past 70 years while turning a blind eye to how Israel are conducting themselves. That's my opinion and I am trying to be unbiased.

While I remain sympathetic to the Jewish people, they have not exactly covered themselves over the years in righteousness with their heavy handed responses to Palestinian kids throwing a few stones and gunning them down and also a young Palestinian nurse who was trying to help injured people who they shot and killed recently ! Total Ruthlessness !

Whilst I'm not a Corbyn supporter he clearly has a conscience about what is going on and I am with him on this - This is not anti Semitism at all, it's the critical way the west are demonizing what is common sense right about how Israel have been treating the Palestinians these past 70 years and that is the point he is trying to flag up and the western media has conducted a witch hunt on him claiming anti Semitism. He has the right of freedom of speech and some of this is being twisted to suit Israel - Netinyahu has chimed in today and he is very hard line and does not give any consideration to the plight of the Palestinians as he wants it all and always has.

They should stop building settlements, pull out of the West Bank and give these people a homeland identity just like they now have in forming a Palestinian homeland in the West Bank and Gaza but the Palestinians in turn also have to now recognize Israel also as there's no way they can get it all back - it's too far down the line now even if they feel hard done by ! I can't see why they cannot amalgamate anyway - it's only like us accepting all different ethnics and religions and all live side by side in the UK - what's so different ! Does this not seem fair and just ?

Another hypocritical point is that Israel have nuclear capabilities which is unofficially recognized, nobody says anything about this but go on about Iran and N.Korea - If countries have nuclear, why can't others ?? The whole issue here is that there should be no nuclear armaments at all - you can't be sat with a nuclear arsenal and expect others not to have them - it's hypocritical !!

People have a right to exist in their own identity otherwise there will always be trouble - the world has to accommodate everyone to and within this fact. This is not rocket science !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 04 Sep 2018, 19:42

very quiet CasRus, it seems the commies have packed up and taken their bat home they don’t like it up ‘em. Bullies to a man

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 05 Sep 2018, 12:23

Some fish don't bite...

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Sep 2018, 22:54

I see Chuka has asked for the Labour attack dogs to be called off

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Sep 2018, 10:30

Arrogant [REMOVED] him.

John Mcdonell put him in his place.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 09 Sep 2018, 17:12

Hi Alf,

Yes it's been like watching tumbleweed drifting across a wild west town of late !!

And that's after I have defended Corbyn on his anti Semitism stance which no one seems to have commented on so I think I must have been striking the right chords on what I said as not one person has challenged or criticized what I stated !

There must be a realism in peoples thoughts about what I said in criticizing the State of Israel in how they are treating the Palestinians and that is not being anti - semite either and in no way being racist about the Jewish people who should be treated honourably and equally just as rightly as how the Palestinians should be treated also.

Every person and every nation needs a right to exist and also needs a homeland to identify with but while ever there is a land grab going on with Israel snatching West Bank lands and building illegal settlements, and ethnic cleansing which is what it is, then they are not being true to and being totally hypocritical to what the world has allowed them to exist in their own right and them not being able to provide the same to the Palestinians - It's totally wrong !

That is why Corbyn has a valid point which he has been making for the Palestinians which I note has been re-inforced by a recent program this past week or two about British Jews visiting Israel and the West bank to see for themselves.

There's a powerful Jewish lobby in both the UK and USA who are controlling the media and business to sway opinions in their favour and always has been these past 70 years ! They need to start playing fair and offer an olive branch to the Palestinians and co-exist or eventually the State of Israel will become like Zardoz ! For those who don't know what that is you would need to watch the film Zardoz which is an old movie way back starring Sean Connery and you will then understand.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 09 Sep 2018, 19:22

WF10 wrote:Arrogant [REMOVED] him.

John Mcdonell put him in his place.
Of course he did, he’s a hard left thug himself. Remember he said he’d have liked to have killed Maggie. Scum

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Sep 2018, 21:48

Very inconsiderate of him.

There was a queue miles long.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 10 Sep 2018, 07:39

Thankfully no one managed it, she kicked Scargill’s arse and emasculated the unions.

Speaking of which I see the cloud cuckoo TUC are calling for a 4 day week for the same remuneration, lazy work shy bar stewards.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 10 Sep 2018, 13:06

You are right, we had to wait for her own party to finally realise what a selfish, thoughtless, money grabbing, rich pandering bitch she really was.

As for the TUC's latest stance, I'm sure the senior management of companies can appreciate the desire to come back to work on Monday afternoon and then play golf on Friday afternoon not to mention free wining and dining on company expenses as well as the 'tax breaks' for buying their cars, homes, etc. through the business.

There isn't business in the world that has survived without its workforce..

As for the comments about anti-Semitism, Labour have struggled to deal with the issue at party level but I agree that Israel should pull back from its expansionist approach and accept the rights of the Palestinians.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 12 Sep 2018, 17:40

You seem to have a very skewed and resentful view of ‘the management’

Its kind of in keeping with your Citizen Smith view of the world. Have you ever worked in the private sector FC or just been employed in the public? Have you ever created a job and employed anybody?

I know many small business owners... they never stop. There’s no clocking off at 5 o’clock and forgetting about it or ringing in sick on a Monday.

Buying homes through the business?! I’ll have to speak to my accountant about that thanks for the tip.

Work all hours god sends to keep things running and your employees employed only to get taxed on profits at 19% and taxed on dividends if you take them.

Maybe you think ‘the bosses’ shouldn’t be rewarded for risking everything and creating jobs and driving the economy?

Power to the people!!!!!!!!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 12 Sep 2018, 17:56

alftupper wrote:You seem to have a very skewed and resentful view of ‘the management’

Its kind of in keeping with your Citizen Smith view of the world. Have you ever worked in the private sector FC or just been employed in the public? Have you ever created a job and employed anybody?

I know many small business owners... they never stop. There’s no clocking off at 5 o’clock and forgetting about it or ringing in sick on a Monday.

Buying homes through the business?! I’ll have to speak to my accountant about that thanks for the tip.

Work all hours god sends to keep things running and your employees employed only to get taxed on profits at 19% and taxed on dividends if you take them.

Maybe you think ‘the bosses’ shouldn’t be rewarded for risking everything and creating jobs and driving the economy?

Power to the people!!!!!!!!

That just about sums it all up in my view and spot on ! Some People haven't got a scoopby doo have they about how hard working business people work mega hard and provide employ to people for them to earn a crust and get totally taxed ridiculously high throughout which helps the Policing /NHS costs etc etc. Corporation tax kiils you if you make a business profit and if you have enough for a dividend they whack you personally with tax again !! They just don't understand that when 5 0'clock comes there's still no clocking off for business owners doing accounts etc while they make off for the pub after work ! Some people need to wake up and smell the coffee !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 13 Sep 2018, 07:38

Where did FC mention SMEs?

I'd be certain he was referring to senior management of large companies rather than the owner of a local SME (boozer/takeaway/taxi firm etc.)

And your implication that people employed in the public sector don't work - teachers, nurses, doctors, coppers, firefighters - all of them work-shy?

Get a grip.