Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » 28 Aug 2017, 13:39

You must have me confused with someone else, old bean.
WF10 in another thread wrote: DON'T BUY THE S*N.

JFT96.
Brought up in Airedale yet you slag off people who live in Cas.

Take your selfish attitude and sod off somewhere else. Ta.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 28 Aug 2017, 15:14

Matt wrote:
Not saying Tories are by no means much better but I think we need to get out of that "Leaching" EU fast and take some pain now and try to rebuild our fortunes - after all we are Great Britain ! Done it before in history , we can do it again !
It's amazing how many people who take the stance of "take some pain now" when it hasn't affected them directly. So you'd be happy for thousands of people to lose their jobs due to the pound falling / companies no longer able to keep them on.

You're happy with costs going up to the point where people living on the end of being financially stable are struggling even more as they're wondering if they can afford food as the prices have gone up or to heat their houses during winter.

If you believe the country will come out better then there's no point discussing anything more. The EU won't give us a better deal outside of the EU, other countries don't see us a priority to sort trade deals out - and even then you're talking 10 years plus if you look at other recent deals. Even once the deals are done they're probably going to be worse than what they offer to the EU as they're bigger trading partners.

I find it amazing that people don't want to be a part of something which has brought benefits to Europe and the world - 28 countries all working together (27 once we leave) is a pretty good achievement even with the bad points (because everything has good/bad points).

In a world where not too long ago we had soldiers fighting in world wars having the EU in place which allows for free movement of people, open trade and peace between the countries I personally see that as a plus, but then I've never looked at being born on a certain piece of land as "better than others", just because you happened to be born in a certain country doesn't make you any better than people who want to improve their lives and move.

Falling on to the line "We're great Britain - Done it before in history , we can do it again" is rubbish - we're not colonising countries anymore or the force that people seem to think we are. We're a small country in a much bigger world now and in turning ourselves back into an isolated country is taking a step backwards.
it doesn't really matter that you find it amazing people don't want to be part of the EU we had the vote and that's what was decided.as for losing jobs etc you have no more idea than anyone else what will happen-going full on project fear has not served your side of the argument very well so far.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 01 Sep 2017, 00:20

Hey you die hard labour lot - nice photo of your ex leader in the papers today - take a long hard look at sellout Blair sickingly defying democratic UK then consider Corbyn's book of fairy tales if you get him in and consider him in 13 years time - it will be like Groundhog Day but 10 times worse ! Corbyn has changed his face so many times now and looking to roll over to the EU like a lapdog poodle ! Someone give me a break ......please !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 02 Sep 2017, 15:26

That was the most sickening photo of ex labour leader Blair and Junker in the papers yesterday and to cap it all off this week labour under Corbyn going to soft Brexit ! - what a Sellout !!! If you labourites feel you need to keep us in a club that is feathering their own nests in expenses, using us as a giant piggy bank to support other EU Countries who don't contribute half as much and Italy, Spain, Greece and Portugal's banks collapsing - keep yourselves brainwashed to death like lemings to the slaughter !

For all their faults which is easy enough to criticise when any party are in power , At Least the Tory's are showing some balls and trying to give us our own decisions on destiny !

Hope you labour lot aren't as pussy as your supported party in bellying up to the EU ! It makes my Blood Boil !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 03 Sep 2017, 02:34

!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 03 Sep 2017, 18:27

Any responses from the last two posts on this topic which normally draw a response from Labour Support perspective ?

Interesting to know what you think on Labour now selling the democratic decision of the people down the river as the last two days of silence is deafening !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 04 Sep 2017, 09:04

I don't know what you're on about Rus.

I can only assume that the Hately Mail has gone on the attack and ditched all its 'Peoples Princess' nonsense?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 04 Sep 2017, 09:48

Here you go WF10, click on the link below to see your ex leader playing kissy kissy with Junker 3 days ago or search for it online ! Had me vomiting into my Cornflakes that morning I can tell you !

Corbyn, Starmer, Abbot now wanting to stay in the EU indefinately makes my [Cut out the swearing] blood boil which is selling out the democratic will of the people ! Labour are selling us down the river ! - at least the Tories are showing some balls !

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=blair ... D2Ktg0JcOM:

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 04 Sep 2017, 09:59

Meh.

Not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing? A private citizen greeting someone?

See foreign blokes kiss each other all the time (ooh err missus).

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 04 Sep 2017, 10:33

Come on WF10, give me a break ! Blair is up the EU's backside and everyone knows that !

If you are a Brexiter and a Labour supporter, you must be in a dilemma ! Corbyn has shown he'll change his position if it means getting into power so many times now (Trident and now staying in the EU) and promising everything and would deliver nothing ! Just shows what people will do to gain power ! They would be best getting behind the government to give a very strong hand for the sake of the country to get the best deal on Brexit rather than sabotaging to get into power which they would anyway be left with the country in a total meltdown.

They need to get together for the sake of the country leaving all bets off to the next election where people can decide who should lead from then.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 04 Sep 2017, 10:55

So what if TB is? I don't know what relevance he has.

And isn't that the purpose of the opposition? You know, to 'oppose'?

The only accountability surely rests with those in power?

Or have I missed something?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 04 Sep 2017, 11:14

Of course it is to oppose when you disagree with something however labour have changed to stay indefinately in the EU when Corbyn clearly wanted out from the outset ! That is such lowdown dirty trick policy to try to gain power in anyone's eyes (same on Trident - he's changed his position !)- the man is hellbent on power just like a typical dictator and will go against his principles to get it - surely anyone can see that ! Wake Up and smell the Coffee !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 04 Sep 2017, 14:39

And May wanted to remain - what's your point?

Not like the Tories change their mind is it?

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 07 Sep 2017, 13:39

WF10 wrote: 'Peoples Princess' nonsense?
a phrase first uttered by a Labour PM during his Oscar nominated performance of a Prime Minister stricken with grief routine. Oh how the sheep loved him back then. baaaah!!

you're wasting your breath CasRus, every red I've ever come across thinks the world owes them a living. Don't give them the time of day.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Sep 2017, 14:50

What nonsense.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Sep 2017, 23:15

See Kier Starmer shredding the Bill today?

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 08 Sep 2017, 00:45

question
why as the tory goverment hit the poor and disabled so hard time after time but the well off gets big tax cuts and tax breaks ....under labour hospital waiting time to see consultant was 8-10 week now under torysits between 6-9 month

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Sep 2017, 11:59

onetiger wrote:question
why as the tory goverment hit the poor and disabled so hard time after time but the well off gets big tax cuts and tax breaks ....under labour hospital waiting time to see consultant was 8-10 week now under torysits between 6-9 month
where have you been?

'there is no money left' Liam Byrne - that was Labours legacy after 13 years in government.

we will be paying off over £200bn in PFI debt over the next 30 years thanks to Labour, think about that before bleating on about hospital waiting lists. It would not be difficult to bring down waiting times, dead easy in fact just keep ploughing money in and worry about the consequences later which kind of sums up Labours fiscal strategy.

We are only part way through repairing the damage so you'd better just suck it up.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 18 Sep 2017, 22:02

alftupper wrote:
onetiger wrote:question
where have you been?

'there is no money left' Liam Byrne - that was Labours legacy after 13 years in government.

we will be paying off over £200bn in PFI debt over the next 30 years thanks to Labour, think about that before bleating on about hospital waiting lists. It would not be difficult to bring down waiting times, dead easy in fact just keep ploughing money in and worry about the consequences later which kind of sums up Labours fiscal strategy.

We are only part way through repairing the damage so you'd better just suck it up.
No more China to sell off now the Royal Mail has gone to help balance the books.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Sep 2017, 16:23

Well I have seen it all now- the Labour Lunatics in the Labour asylum living in Cloud CuckooLand with their wish list of privatising everything taking us back to the 1970s which didn't work then will most certainly bring devastation to jobs they are trying to create.
If Anyone thinks that Brexit will be tough, then I suggest Labour getting into government will be like a Nuclear Explosion !
They do not have a Scooby Doo ! Makes me think that the Trotskies in the Labour Camp are trying to bring this country down ! Companies will leave the UK in droves and the £ will die on the markets making imports of food etc like buying gold !
If you believe all this Labour Rhetoric then you must believe Corbyn is Santa Claus also ! Good resemblance though !