Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » 29 Apr 2018, 03:06

Whatever you think or do from now WF10 is to take a big look at the Sunday Times front page today and just see how Russia is trying to get your party into power and Wonder why !!

This party of yours is potentially rotten to the core and any true Brit would not touch it with a barge pole ! Momentum deselecting true Labour valued candidates, Russia cyber influencing, anti semitism rife and all Corbyn and his mob can do is rattle on about Windrush which has been apologised for and now being put right they can't have anything more important to do like sort out their Brexit position which one of your own has already described as "Total B.ll.cks"

Bring on a fair general election now and I bet Labour would get slaughtered if you take out the Russian meddling and influencing in Cyberspace - watch this space as the Sunday Times might just unearth some more info which may have Corbyn and his team under extreme scrutiny and question their "for Britain credentials" as it seems we are being infiltrated by a very nasty regime.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 29 Apr 2018, 07:43

Blimey - you've changed your tune!
CasRus wrote:Links from this Links from that - Can't you think for yourself !! - Why don't you discuss and deduce your own opinions rather than from Links which by the way most are bias to whatever persuasion they are from and more commonly fake news ! That is why I make my own judgement rather than relying on someone to tell you how to think - that's for people without a brain !!!!!
So which is it?

The Sunday Times is gospel but the link I posted - from the House of Commons Foreign Affairs Committee, no less - is biased and 'fake news'?

Well done on this by the way,
CasRus wrote: (I) make my own judgement rather than relying on someone to tell you how to think
but you may still need to work on it.

Imbecile.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 29 Apr 2018, 09:00

Everyone gets the media to them to try to work out what is going on and as mentioned by several connected people about this latest from the Sunday Times who have investigated this exhaustively and thoroughly, who, by the way, were the leaders on reporting Anti Semitism in the Labour Party which has had Corbyn on the ropes apologising. You work out for yourself what is Fake and What is not.

It's simpletons like you who read comics for newspapers and listen to Russian funded television channels that are the brainwashed idiots who don't have a brain cell to work out when this country is being infiltrated and undermined.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 29 Apr 2018, 09:22

BEEP BEEP BEEP - WARNING - VEHICLE REVERSING
BEEP BEEP BEEP - WARNING - VEHICLE REVERSING.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 29 Apr 2018, 09:33

Nothing to see here anyway Rus.

It's Murdoch's press' way of trying to put across that labours support is without any foundation and will be withdrawn at any given moment. He couldn't be further from the truth by the looks of things.

It's complete desperation and shows exactly how these newspapers work and who they work for. There is absolutely no reason to buy a newspaper any more. This should be yet more evidence to convince a few.

Have a lovely Sunday.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 29 Apr 2018, 09:54

Well the proof is in the pudding as they say so let's see what transpires over the next month or so on this sinister Russian support with all these fake cyber bots supporting Corbyn's Labour illegally inflating Labour standing within the electorate. Or is it a Murdoch plot ! Time will tell. The Sunday Times on exposing Anti Semitism in a Labour has had Corbyn apologising so he has owned up by his apology so, as you say Murdoch influenced press, was right after all - Hey Ho !

So, put it in your diary as we can compare notes again in a month or two and let's see who is exposed as fake news - Sunday Times and other expose shows like Andrew Marr or that comic The Sun along with RBS Russian influenced television channel !

Tell you what - why don't you go live in the true Russian areas outside of Moscow for a few weeks and see for yourself the true state of Russia run by a few power mad gangsters ! Sometimes you get what you wish for and then suffer the consequences !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 29 Apr 2018, 10:11

CasRus wrote:Well the proof is in the pudding as they say so let's see what transpires over the next month or so on this sinister Russian support with all these fake cyber bots supporting Corbyn's Labour illegally inflating Labour standing within the electorate. Or is it a Murdoch plot ! Time will tell. The Sunday Times on exposing Anti Semitism in a Labour has had Corbyn apologising so he has owned up by his apology so, as you say Murdoch influenced press, was right after all - Hey Ho !
If I didn't know better I'd say you have deliberately used those words to sensationalise your post.

You don't think it could be yet another deflection?
Along with the Skripal poisoning, Douma gas attack, Corbyn's a Czech spy etc?

Nope, me neither.

Have a lovely Sunday.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 29 Apr 2018, 10:37

Nothing sensationalised here in my last post - I'm pointing out the reporting of the well researched Sunday Times investigation on Anti Semitism which has had Corbyn with egg on face with all the commons standing up and clapping your Jewish Labour MP who also exposed it in it's gory detail and Corbyn trying to apologise for letting this exist for all these months and years - Truly Shameful by Corbyn - so IT IS FACT and all you are doing in your last post is to feebly dismiss this with your head stuck up your own backside with your hands covering your ears shouting LA LA LA LA -I 'm not listening to reality and Corbyn's my saviour !!! Pathetic !!

All I'm saying on this Russian Cyber Botting illegal Labour Support that the Sunday Times has now exposed is "Watch this Space" and let's see what develops. They already have proved a factual report on Anti Semitism in the Labour Camp and no doubt their is now further questions to answer within labour and action to block this Russian war being conducted in Cyber Space.

Have a Great Sunday Yourself and look forward to convening again ! I do like these exchanges we are having !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 29 Apr 2018, 22:05

See yer Amber.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 30 Apr 2018, 09:00

And, just to re-enforce my point about trusted sources and trusted newspaper investigation, The Guardian's digging on Amber Rudd to expose her as telling porkies has now had her Fall on Her Sword ! Not all Newspapers are against the Left as this was a fair reflection which has ended for what Corbyn and Abbott were calling for which I agree that you cannot lie, cover up and mislead and she needed to resign after her untruths.

My point is what you are being told including trusted newspaper solid reporting does bear truth and can hold people in office to account - better than the comics you maybe read like the Sun and Russian Television channels (RBS) who are filling your mind with Propaganda.

Am I right ????

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 30 Apr 2018, 10:11

That's a few times now that you've suggested I read that despicable [REMOVED] rag.

Pack it in.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 30 Apr 2018, 11:12

WF10 wrote:That's a few times now that you've suggested I read that despicable [REMOVED] rag.

Pack it in.

I did say you maybe Read not that you actually did !

Bet you don't read the Daily mail though !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 30 Apr 2018, 12:45

Just to clarify, The Sun is a Tory rag and the Daily Mail even more so; neither of which I would use to wipe my rear let alone read.

The Times (Sunday or otherwise) is also (currently) a Tory supporting rag and doesn't really reflect true independent journalism but is much better that the other two mentioned. The Guardian is a tad more neutral and tends to be central in its political direction.

Personally, I read The Yorkshire Post which is, and always has been, right of center but does focus on our region so it gets my subscription.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 30 Apr 2018, 18:26

For the record I don't read any newspapers and don't understand why anyone does (apart from the local ones).
I watch the news on channel 4 most nights but the cynic in me still questions what I see/am told as I have a deep mistrust of the machine.

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 01 May 2018, 08:56

Flat Capper wrote:Just to clarify, The Sun is a Tory rag and the Daily Mail even more so; neither of which I would use to wipe my rear let alone read.

The Times (Sunday or otherwise) is also (currently) a Tory supporting rag and doesn't really reflect true independent journalism but is much better that the other two mentioned. The Guardian is a tad more neutral and tends to be central in its political direction.

Personally, I read The Yorkshire Post which is, and always has been, right of center but does focus on our region so it gets my subscription.
your description of the guardian is laughable.its about as central as the mirror.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 May 2018, 10:32

I thought someone would have something to say about that! :D

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 01 May 2018, 12:25

Bramley Tiger wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:Just to clarify, The Sun is a Tory rag and the Daily Mail even more so; neither of which I would use to wipe my rear let alone read.

your description of the guardian is laughable.its about as central as the mirror.
Simply because it fulfills it's role of raising questions doesn't make it left wing.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 02 May 2018, 11:16

I don't know about you but Labour has sold out on Brexit to the detriment of Democracy and for what ? Just to gain power into number 10 and satisfy the rich Tories who want to remain due to European vested interests in making even more money (that's a reality that Labour does not even see!).

SHAMEFUL that's all what I can say !

Staying in a Customs Union does not give us the freedoms the majority voted for and they keep hiding under "in the interests of the country" Sorry, we voted for coming out and that should be a binding decision.

This country is in a total mess with people playing politics and this will have this country totally paralysed with the unelected House of Lords (Joke!) having sway on elected MPs - That's because these Lords jokers have vested interests in Europe and don't want to lose their control and keep make shed-loads of money at the expense of free and individual enterprise - They want a closed shop !

The people spoke and Majority should rule otherwise every election decision in theory could not be accepted by the same overturning principles.

Hopefully some common sense will prevail as I don't want power seeking Labour or Rich "[Cut out the swearing]" Tories dictating to the common people - it's time to take back control and get some fairness into politics - Am I right ? - You decide !

Please note I am bashing both sides here as the whole Political system is an absolute joke and needs sorting fairly.

For me it's time to take flight from the EU nest rather than stay in a "stick in the mud EU" with outdated practices - The world is rapidly changing and we need to leave to catch up with it as the EU will ultimately flounder. it's like being under Brussels Martial Law ! This country has never been a mouse being dictated to and it really angers me to see all these squeaky Remainer mice not having the balls to jump out of the EU cosy nest and take flight - There's a world of Opportunity out there !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 02 May 2018, 13:27

Uh-oh he's gone full blown swivel-eyed loon on us.

Pray for Rus. :pray:

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 02 May 2018, 14:20

WF10 wrote:Uh-oh he's gone full blown swivel-eyed loon on us.

Pray for Rus. :pray:
Yes well if you haven't got anything constructive to say on my post apart from your observation which you haven't got an inkling on how to respond to, you'd best either put up or shut up !