Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Aid » 02 Jul 2017, 13:11

CasRus wrote:Anybody saw the Michael Gove interview on Andrew Marr show this morning. Clear concise and 4 quick "yes" answers to questions. He spoke a lot of common sense and gave a great sense of perspective and direction rather than the hysteria being whipped up on all fronts from MP's who are not in tune with leadership ( that goes for both Tory and Labour as both parties are all over the place) and the extreme left trying to whip up anarchy on our streets which serves nobody and would put this country at massive risk and very unsafe.

I think Gove would have been the best candidate to lead the Tories last year and, if you are a betting person, might consider putting a few quid on him to succeed May ! (so long as his backstabbing can be forgotten on Boris that is !)

Perspective and Direction is what is needed now to get through Brexit and it's time for all to shut up and let them get on with it in securing the best deal as too many are trying to influence decisions in their own interests and pulling our negotiating strength apart.
Sorry WHAT "negogiating strenght"?
cum on you Ford

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 02 Jul 2017, 14:26

Exactly ! that's what a hung parliament delivers to this country which is the very worst outcome where we will be in a state of bills on Brexit being outvoted every time by back benchers and we will be a country going nowhere ! Better to have a working majority for Tory or Labour in that last election and at least we would have had a roadmap of sorts to follow instead of being parked in a layby arguing amongst each other and going nowhere and the country stagnates to an even worse outcome. Just look at the in house fighting going on now in both parties ! Better for Corbyn and May to get their heads together and work out a common approach as they both seem to want the same result without getting screwed by the EU but both now have back benchers calling the shots. Nobody has won !

Looks like the country is now going to have to go on a spending spree to satisfy all demands from all sections of society - shame for the clueless youngsters who are about to inherit a massive debt and becoming a third world country when debt interest exceeds growth and can't pay and then ending up like Greece ! Short term gain and a lifetime of pain - glad I'll be long gone by then !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 02 Jul 2017, 14:33

We should just do away with democracy then.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 03 Jul 2017, 17:50

CasRus wrote:Exactly ! that's what a hung parliament delivers to this country which is the very worst outcome where we will be in a state of bills on Brexit being outvoted every time by back benchers and we will be a country going nowhere ! Better to have a working majority for Tory or Labour in that last election and at least we would have had a roadmap of sorts to follow instead of being parked in a layby arguing amongst each other and going nowhere and the country stagnates to an even worse outcome. Just look at the in house fighting going on now in both parties ! Better for Corbyn and May to get their heads together and work out a common approach as they both seem to want the same result without getting screwed by the EU but both now have back benchers calling the shots. Nobody has won !

Looks like the country is now going to have to go on a spending spree to satisfy all demands from all sections of society - shame for the clueless youngsters who are about to inherit a massive debt and becoming a third world country when debt interest exceeds growth and can't pay and then ending up like Greece ! Short term gain and a lifetime of pain - glad I'll be long gone by then !
A half full glass way of putting that: we would have (indeed DO have) a feeble government who cannot do anything, cannot bring in another top down reorganisation of our NHS, cannot change the education system AGAIN, bringing a bit of stability to two massively important institutions A feeble government who cannot bring in any new laws, every time a new law comes in, it pees a group of people off. A feeble Government who have to work more consensually. Less Government might be quite a popular thing!
cum on you Ford

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Aug 2017, 00:21

So what does everyone think to Labour's sell out to Brexiters ?

My opinion is if Labour take over, we might all as well pull our trousers down, fold them neatly over our right arm, , bend over and let the EU give us a right good shafting !

What a set of mice the Labour lot are now ! Someone give them the cheese ! Gutless to stand firm. Starmer would have the UK wrecked for years with no way of us getting ahead and tied to that EU Dinosaur which has Southern European countries about ready to go totally bankrupt which means only one thing - Bigger Contributions being extracted from us.

Some of you Labour supporters really need to wake up and smell the coffee !

Not saying Tories are by no means much better but I think we need to get out of that "Leaching" EU fast and take some pain now and try to rebuild our fortunes - after all we are Great Britain ! Done it before in history , we can do it again !

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 27 Aug 2017, 10:31

Not saying Tories are by no means much better but I think we need to get out of that "Leaching" EU fast and take some pain now and try to rebuild our fortunes - after all we are Great Britain ! Done it before in history , we can do it again !
It's amazing how many people who take the stance of "take some pain now" when it hasn't affected them directly. So you'd be happy for thousands of people to lose their jobs due to the pound falling / companies no longer able to keep them on.

You're happy with costs going up to the point where people living on the end of being financially stable are struggling even more as they're wondering if they can afford food as the prices have gone up or to heat their houses during winter.

If you believe the country will come out better then there's no point discussing anything more. The EU won't give us a better deal outside of the EU, other countries don't see us a priority to sort trade deals out - and even then you're talking 10 years plus if you look at other recent deals. Even once the deals are done they're probably going to be worse than what they offer to the EU as they're bigger trading partners.

I find it amazing that people don't want to be a part of something which has brought benefits to Europe and the world - 28 countries all working together (27 once we leave) is a pretty good achievement even with the bad points (because everything has good/bad points).

In a world where not too long ago we had soldiers fighting in world wars having the EU in place which allows for free movement of people, open trade and peace between the countries I personally see that as a plus, but then I've never looked at being born on a certain piece of land as "better than others", just because you happened to be born in a certain country doesn't make you any better than people who want to improve their lives and move.

Falling on to the line "We're great Britain - Done it before in history , we can do it again" is rubbish - we're not colonising countries anymore or the force that people seem to think we are. We're a small country in a much bigger world now and in turning ourselves back into an isolated country is taking a step backwards.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 27 Aug 2017, 10:38

CasRus wrote:
Brexit:- Fox and the Tory team have been working in the background for the past year preparing for this negotiation in 2 weeks time - I doubt Corbyn's mob have and they would have 11 days to prepare and all Corbyn could muster last week was to mention how good Kier Starmer is (who I think is a good Labour guy)
Another u-turn??!!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 27 Aug 2017, 10:40

Matt wrote:
It's amazing how many people who take the stance of "take some pain now" when it hasn't affected them directly. So you'd be happy for thousands of people to lose their jobs due to the pound falling / companies no longer able to keep them on.

You're happy with costs going up to the point where people living on the end of being financially stable are struggling even more as they're wondering if they can afford food as the prices have gone up or to heat their houses during winter.

If you believe the country will come out better then there's no point discussing anything more. The EU won't give us a better deal outside of the EU, other countries don't see us a priority to sort trade deals out - and even then you're talking 10 years plus if you look at other recent deals. Even once the deals are done they're probably going to be worse than what they offer to the EU as they're bigger trading partners.

I find it amazing that people don't want to be a part of something which has brought benefits to Europe and the world - 28 countries all working together (27 once we leave) is a pretty good achievement even with the bad points (because everything has good/bad points).

In a world where not too long ago we had soldiers fighting in world wars having the EU in place which allows for free movement of people, open trade and peace between the countries I personally see that as a plus, but then I've never looked at being born on a certain piece of land as "better than others", just because you happened to be born in a certain country doesn't make you any better than people who want to improve their lives and move.

Falling on to the line "We're great Britain - Done it before in history , we can do it again" is rubbish - we're not colonising countries anymore or the force that people seem to think we are. We're a small country in a much bigger world now and in turning ourselves back into an isolated country is taking a step backwards.
Nails it. :clap: :clap:

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Aug 2017, 11:12

Yes well when you talk about losing jobs why we are we having to import so many people to work ? I'll tell you why, it's because sections of people have settled on claiming benefits rather than getting off their lazy backsides and let immigrants come in and do the menial jobs that are there for all to see. A staring pay packet for a nurse is £22K - why are we importing so many immigrants to cover these jobs ? It's all so easy for girls to get pregnant today, get a house and child benefits etc etc instead of getting a nursing job for example which there are loads of and the reason why we have lots of immigrants just as an example. The system in the UK is broken and needs fixing badly and it takes the population to rollup their sleeves and get pitched in instead of moaning and groaning - the country will not fix itself - it's people that can fix it. People need a reality check and stop thinking that the state can keep borrowing, printing money and pumping money into the economy.

I will make a prediction now, the banks will collapse again so any paper money in accounts will devalue to the point that you will be wheelbarrowing wads of money just to get a loaf of bread - just like Germany in the 30's.

If you have any savings you will need to diversify into precious metals and if you haven't seen the move into Bitcoin and investing there, you are missing a very big trick as it's value is going through the roof - That's free advice and you need to consider your options right now as a financial storm is definitely gathering - if you need any advice on Bitcoin I am available - I have made 10% in just one month on my investment - try to get that from a bank !!!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 27 Aug 2017, 11:15

CasRus wrote:Yes well when you talk about losing jobs why we are we having to import so many people to work ? I'll tell you why, it's because sections of people have settled on claiming benefits rather than getting off their lazy backsides and let immigrants come in and do the menial jobs that are there for all to see. A staring pay packet for a nurse is £22K - why are we importing so many immigrants to cover these jobs ? It's all so easy for girls to get pregnant today, get a house and child benefits etc etc instead of getting a nursing job for example which there are loads of and the reason why we have lots of immigrants just as an example. The system in the UK is broken and needs fixing badly and it takes the population to rollup their sleeves and get pitched in instead of moaning and groaning - the country will not fix itself - it's people that can fix it. People need a reality check and stop thinking that the state can keep borrowing, printing money and pumping money into the economy.
Jesus wept.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Aug 2017, 12:11

Yes well I weep for you all as it does doesn't take rocket science to see why this country is going to the dogs irrespective of which party get in - mind you brains definitely is in short supply these days !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 27 Aug 2017, 12:41

CasRus wrote:Yes well I weep for you all as it does doesn't take rocket science to see why this country is going to the dogs irrespective of which party get in - mind you brains definitely is in short supply these days !
So why lay the blame at Labours door, especially with them not being in power for 7+ years?!

Proves your point about brain power being limited quite aptly.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Aug 2017, 13:07

Not blaming Labour at all if you read my earlier post (however Labour had spent up all our assets when Tories came in so it takes time to fix) - whoever is in charge has a mammoth task which is practically now undeliverable as the country is not in tune. I'm making the point that the establishment be it Labour or Tory cannot be the provider of fortunes to pacify the whims of the public and promise everything where there is no money or accountability and where sections of society are bone idle lazy and leach of the benefits system when jobs are there - hence the mass immigration to cover these jobs - we need to get the lard-arses off their backsides and earn an honest coin instead of those that choose to smoke like chimneys, drink cans of lager and find them mostly in the betting office wasting their lives away with the benefit money (no wonder their role model abilities rub off onto their kids and where we now have a major problem). We will eventually be the slaves of India, China and other far eastern countries who have even beaten us into space as their kids are hungry to learn and achieve ! Just walk down Cas high street for a day and observe - it's no hope society in action I can tell you ! That's a crying shame and they need to get inspired as there are opportunities all over if they had the will to look outside the benefits comfort blanket.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 28 Aug 2017, 10:47

Well hello Mr Daily Mail reader.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 28 Aug 2017, 11:11

Hello WF10 - are you still reading that comic "The Sun" ? Sounds like you still do ! You'll believe anything if you do - brainwashed ! mind you, you can't wash a brain if you haven't got one in the first place !

I was brought up in Airedale where everyone was brainwashed into voting Labour and I realized I have a brain myself to at least make an educated assessment and think for myself - sounds like you are already herded and follow like a Leming and really have got sucked in by Labour promises that wouldn't deliver diddly squat without massive debt and crashing the country !

Enjoy your fag packet, cans of lager while you can !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 28 Aug 2017, 13:39

You must have me confused with someone else, old bean.
WF10 in another thread wrote: DON'T BUY THE S*N.

JFT96.
Brought up in Airedale yet you slag off people who live in Cas.

Take your selfish attitude and sod off somewhere else. Ta.

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 28 Aug 2017, 15:14

Matt wrote:

it doesn't really matter that you find it amazing people don't want to be part of the EU we had the vote and that's what was decided.as for losing jobs etc you have no more idea than anyone else what will happen-going full on project fear has not served your side of the argument very well so far.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 01 Sep 2017, 00:20

Hey you die hard labour lot - nice photo of your ex leader in the papers today - take a long hard look at sellout Blair sickingly defying democratic UK then consider Corbyn's book of fairy tales if you get him in and consider him in 13 years time - it will be like Groundhog Day but 10 times worse ! Corbyn has changed his face so many times now and looking to roll over to the EU like a lapdog poodle ! Someone give me a break ......please !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 02 Sep 2017, 15:26

That was the most sickening photo of ex labour leader Blair and Junker in the papers yesterday and to cap it all off this week labour under Corbyn going to soft Brexit ! - what a Sellout !!! If you labourites feel you need to keep us in a club that is feathering their own nests in expenses, using us as a giant piggy bank to support other EU Countries who don't contribute half as much and Italy, Spain, Greece and Portugal's banks collapsing - keep yourselves brainwashed to death like lemings to the slaughter !

For all their faults which is easy enough to criticise when any party are in power , At Least the Tory's are showing some balls and trying to give us our own decisions on destiny !

Hope you labour lot aren't as pussy as your supported party in bellying up to the EU ! It makes my Blood Boil !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 03 Sep 2017, 02:34

!