Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Flat Capper » 22 Feb 2019, 15:08

CasRus wrote:So let's get this right - they are beheading and bombing us to death and your prescription is to sit with your head up your arse and hope it all goes away... give me a break !!

Well you continue to prescribe the mamby pamby medicine that's currently being dished out and which is having diddly squat effect and I can look back when it's all's gone pair shaped and we can decide then who was ultimately correct in the long term !
Not like you to miss the point is it?

I'm not sat with my head up my arse. In fact I'd say tis you and your fellow right wing ideologists that go blindly into battle without fully considering the consequences. The very people Blair tapped into to get the support for Iraq, ignoring the lefties that challenged him (Corbyn being one).

Furthermore, the medicine applied to Isis appears to have seen their active numbers decrease to the point where they no longer have a solid foothold on the ground. We do of course need to keep taking the antibiotics to ensure the smaller cells of Isis resistance are kept at bay without the need to drop a radiation pill on the Middle East.

You may be aware that in Afghanistan, the West have been in discussions with none other than The Taliban to try and reach an agreement to achieve peace. Whilst we're still some distance apart, it does demonstrate that the right medicine doesn't have to be total destruction.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

MarcoMyers

Post by MarcoMyers » 23 Feb 2019, 11:59

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has said he will not hold talks with Theresa May until she rules out a no-deal Brexit. He dismissed the prime minister's offer to meet him and other party leaders - to discuss the way ahead after her deal was rejected by MPs - as a "stunt".

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 23 Feb 2019, 12:56

Flat Capper wrote:
CasRus wrote:So let's get this right - they are beheading and bombing us to death and your prescription is to sit with your head up your arse and hope it all goes away... give me a break !!

Well you continue to prescribe the mamby pamby medicine that's currently being dished out and which is having diddly squat effect and I can look back when it's all's gone pair shaped and we can decide then who was ultimately correct in the long term !
Not like you to miss the point is it?

I'm not sat with my head up my arse. In fact I'd say tis you and your fellow right wing ideologists that go blindly into battle without fully considering the consequences. The very people Blair tapped into to get the support for Iraq, ignoring the lefties that challenged him (Corbyn being one).

Furthermore, the medicine applied to Isis appears to have seen their active numbers decrease to the point where they no longer have a solid foothold on the ground. We do of course need to keep taking the antibiotics to ensure the smaller cells of Isis resistance are kept at bay without the need to drop a radiation pill on the Middle East.

You may be aware that in Afghanistan, the West have been in discussions with none other than The Taliban to try and reach an agreement to achieve peace. Whilst we're still some distance apart, it does demonstrate that the right medicine doesn't have to be total destruction.
Like I said, time will tell - There's been a lot of people higher than you that's had their head up their arses while innocent people have now been killed as a result and not meeting agression aimeda at us on a colossal scale has been a big mistake in my opinion

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 25 Feb 2019, 13:14

Innocent people are killed on a regular basis by mass shootings in the US where a number of states still have the death penalty. Good old Donald Duck (probaly one of your hero's) very much has his head up his rear suggesting a strong, armed response is the answer rather than taking guns out of the equation.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 25 Feb 2019, 21:06

Flatcapper - there is a big difference between the US of A and here with everyone able to bear arms so I don't get your comparison and by the way, please don't associate me with Trump as you are totally wrong so get your facts right before you start making false connections of probability - that leads to fake news !! The American Constitution has been a disaster with this right to bear arms acceptance and they need to look at scrapping this arcane acceptance !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 25 Feb 2019, 21:17

HELLO ! Comrade Corbyn has gone soft and now gone centre politics all of a sudden which must be a very big let down to you lefties and, by the way, he's letting down all those who voted for Brexit in Hard Labour seats as all those 17.4 million people.

All he is now is a Puppet on a String ! So what are you lot now going to do after he's abandoned all his principles that you followed him on !

Democracy is just about dead now here in this country and where we go from here is anybody's guess ! Voting for a second referendum is anti democratic and the people are being manipulated ! This could kick off mass demonstrations ! Hold on to your seat I think we could be in for a long hard ride !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Feb 2019, 09:40

HELLO !

Kier Starmer now wants his second referendum and wants no deal taking off the table !

I don't know about you but this once great nation is being reduced to a "keep quiet and do as you are told" nation !

Are we now totally losing the plot here !

We are not free anymore and we are being guided down a big brother existence ! Soldiers who fought 2 wars will now b turning in their grave in surrendering ourselves to a take order nation !!!! I totally despair here !!!

This latest call for a second referendum without no deal on the table places us at the mercy of the EU and for what ? A party that is totally intent on gaining power and sod the lot of us !!!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Feb 2019, 13:14

I've come to the conclusion that we are being dictated to by a bunch of thug babboons in the House of Commons !

So, we take No Deal off the table that dis-enfranchises 17.4 million people out of their Leave vote as if all those numpties in the Commons won't vote for the May deal where does that leave us ? I tell you where - in the wilderness ! Labour are not in government and want their Customs Union deal tabled and there is no way that will go through any more than what the May deal will !!

This is a total joke and being totally bullied by the no pain no gain remainers that haven't got the balls to front up as a nation to go it alone ! Lilly Livered Chicken sh.. mother f..k.rs they all are and can't see in front of their noses that the EU is falling apart with France in turmoil, Italy up to their gills in debt, Greece not having a pot to p..s in and many other countries with their cap out for EU money which we will be bailing them out for years to come !

There's a big old world out there and this nation is now being held back from being a great country and will ultimately sink into being as useless as a third rate EU satellite nation !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 26 Feb 2019, 14:38

CasRus wrote:HELLO ! Comrade Corbyn has gone soft and now gone centre politics all of a sudden which must be a very big let down to you lefties and, by the way, he's letting down all those who voted for Brexit in Hard Labour seats as all those 17.4 million people...
For someone who doesn't like "false connections of probability", you like to throw a lot about.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 27 Feb 2019, 08:08

CasRus wrote:HELLO ! Comrade Corbyn has gone soft and now gone centre politics all of a sudden which must be a very big let down to you lefties and, by the way, he's letting down all those who voted for Brexit in Hard Labour seats as all those 17.4 million people.

All he is now is a Puppet on a String ! So what are you lot now going to do after he's abandoned all his principles that you followed him on !

Democracy is just about dead now here in this country and where we go from here is anybody's guess ! Voting for a second referendum is anti democratic and the people are being manipulated ! This could kick off mass demonstrations ! Hold on to your seat I think we could be in for a long hard ride !
Care to explain how he has "now gone centre" or "abandoned his principles" please?
Given the fact that this has been agreed Labour policy since the last conference it shouldn't really have come as a surprise.

Labour haven't called for a second referendum.
The amendment basically says that if the Labour Party's amendment is unsuccessful and May's deal wins the vote in parliament that it should then go to a peoples vote to decide.

Sure, some Labour Leavers might revolt, but most rational people would accept that nobody voted for this disastrous Brexit and Parliament is gridlocked too.

All in all, I'd say thats pretty good justification.

Corbyn has now rid himself of 8 blue Labour, then killed off their biggest policy, and painted May into a corner, all in one fell swoop.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Feb 2019, 11:03

WF10 wrote:
CasRus wrote:HELLO ! Comrade Corbyn has gone soft and now gone centre politics all of a sudden which must be a very big let down to you lefties and, by the way, he's letting down all those who voted for Brexit in Hard Labour seats as all those 17.4 million people.

Care to explain how he has "now gone centre" or "abandoned his principles" please?
Given the fact that this has been agreed Labour policy since the last conference it shouldn't really have come as a surprise.

The amendment basically says that if the Labour Party's amendment is unsuccessful and May's deal wins the vote in parliament that it should then go to a peoples vote to decide.

Sure, some Labour Leavers might revolt, but most rational people would accept that nobody voted for this disastrous Brexit and Parliament is gridlocked too.

Corbyn has now rid himself of 8 blue Labour, then killed off their biggest policy, and painted May into a corner, all in one fell swoop.
Knock, Knock ! ......is anybody home inside your head !

So, it's not to do with stopping any more resignations and Comrade Corbyn's anti EU stance over the years has all been a dream ??

Flatcapper, can you give your boy a nudge to wake him up as he must be in La La Land !! It's not Corbyn who has dictated .....it' his party that has over-rode his own political thinking and Corbyn has not got rid of 8 of his MPs - they made that decision themselves ! he is having to react to circumstances now prevailing ! His MPs has stated he is not fit to lead this country - these are his OWN people !

And by the way, you saying nobody voted for this disastrous Brexit is an absolute laughable statement to make - have you been asleep ?? 17.4 Million people would suggest you are totally wrong when they all ACTUALLY voted to Leave in a DEMOCRATIC Referendum !!! You really must be a total F..K-WITT !

Ask yourself this question, do you want to live in a democratic country or in a dictatorship ?? The democratic will of the people is being frustrated by a predominantly remain (approx 500 out of 600) Parliament and they should be working for us and not against which has now become a dictatorship - So if labour get in next time by 52%-48% should we now call for an election re-run ?? We really should if you are willing to call another people's vote on the Brexit issue ! You are entering dangerous waters on democracy if you start cherry picking to have votes on votes and it could work against you eventually !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 27 Feb 2019, 11:14

WF10 wrote: Corbyn has now rid himself of 8 blue Labour, then killed off their biggest policy, and painted May into a corner, all in one fell swoop.
The man is a genius!

...says the cult member himself

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 27 Feb 2019, 12:12

CasRus wrote:
WF10 wrote:

Knock, Knock ! ......is anybody home inside your head !

So, it's not to do with stopping any more resignations and Comrade Corbyn's anti EU stance over the years has all been a dream ??

Flatcapper, can you give your boy a nudge to wake him up as he must be in La La Land !! It's not Corbyn who has dictated .....it' his party that has over-rode his own political thinking and Corbyn has not got rid of 8 of his MPs - they made that decision themselves ! he is having to react to circumstances now prevailing ! His MPs has stated he is not fit to lead this country - these are his OWN people !

And by the way, you saying nobody voted for this disastrous Brexit is an absolute laughable statement to make - have you been asleep ?? 17.4 Million people would suggest you are totally wrong when they all ACTUALLY voted to Leave in a DEMOCRATIC Referendum !!! You really must be a total F..K-WITT !

Ask yourself this question, do you want to live in a democratic country or in a dictatorship ?? The democratic will of the people is being frustrated by a predominantly remain (approx 500 out of 600) Parliament and they should be working for us and not against which has now become a dictatorship - So if labour get in next time by 52%-48% should we now call for an election re-run ?? We really should if you are willing to call another people's vote on the Brexit issue ! You are entering dangerous waters on democracy if you start cherry picking to have votes on votes and it could work against you eventually !
Read the words.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 27 Feb 2019, 13:33

In all this chaos I don't think anyone can claim a sane approach as all sides have repeatedly change their minds and policy. Not least in this is good old May or May Not who has consistently told parliament that we WILL NOT extend the process beyond the 29th March (2019 I assumed) but has now completely back tracked in the face of a massive revolt from her own cabinet. Not just 8 or 9 members but what I understand is the majority of Ministers.

Who's dictating policy in the Tory party now? It certainly doesn't appear to be the leader who is actually supposed to be leading the country through this!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Feb 2019, 14:09

Flat Capper wrote:In all this chaos I don't think anyone can claim a sane approach as all sides have repeatedly change their minds and policy. Not least in this is good old May or May Not who has consistently told parliament that we WILL NOT extend the process beyond the 29th March (2019 I assumed) but has now completely back tracked in the face of a massive revolt from her own cabinet. Not just 8 or 9 members but what I understand is the majority of Ministers.

Who's dictating policy in the Tory party now? It certainly doesn't appear to be the leader who is actually supposed to be leading the country through this!
Flatcapper, there are many who have changed their minds - Article 50 to trigger on 29th march with either a deal or no deal is an example of the whole parliament when it was triggered and most of who are now backing away from this.

Theresa May has staunchly stuck to her deal which was resoundly rejected and as far as anyone can see is a matter of legally time setting out of the backstop that is mainly the only thing that is preventing this going through. Reece Mogg and the ERG has intimated as such this morning so it has a chance - let's see !

Let's see what happens here and I bet your leader will still vote it down even if she gets this backstop amendment - I will be very surprised if he backs it as he is hell bent on power at all costs rather than the interests of the country.

At least there is a leader who has stuck to a negotiated deal (be it good or bad or best we could or can get) with all the dissenters in Parliament who have been crying like babies and have reneged on their backing of Article 50. Those are the ones who are being shameful !

It's not like that Corbyn has changed his mind and has more faces than Big Ben is it !!!!! No I didn't think so ! Keep whistling that Red song you guys !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 27 Feb 2019, 15:03

CasAdolf when he sees a post on here:

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 27 Feb 2019, 15:06

You can paint her whatever shade of grey you want but you cannot deny she has once again changed her mind because she is fearful of the outcome.

As for Corbyn, you may recall the Labour's 6 point criteria for supporting the withdrawal deal so whether you agree with it or not, it must surely be right for them to 'stick to their deal' and opposed anything that falls short. Should your view differ then you will no doubt understand your hypocrisy?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 27 Feb 2019, 15:14

It's undemocratic to stick to a democratically agreed Party policy.

Or something.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Feb 2019, 16:44

WF10 wrote:Image

It's undemocratic to stick to a democratically agreed Party policy.

Or something.

Yes that is me after reading your posts !! You got me in one !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Feb 2019, 17:53

Flat Capper wrote:You can paint her whatever shade of grey you want but you cannot deny she has once again changed her mind because she is fearful of the outcome.

As for Corbyn, you may recall the Labour's 6 point criteria for supporting the withdrawal deal so whether you agree with it or not, it must surely be right for them to 'stick to their deal' and opposed anything that falls short. Should your view differ then you will no doubt understand your hypocrisy?
Let's face it, following those 6 points which were designed to ensure Labour would not be in agreement with any deal that would suit Brexit aspirations and frustrate the 17.4 million people, it was always also going to be a way as not to agree to a Tory deal brought back from Brussels ! Very Clever but not in the Country's interest was it and all about Labour wrestling power off the Tories !

If Reece Mogg had been in charge with his astuteness and a very clever political brain with his "glass half full" attitude, we would have had a better deal and not backtracking like a bunch of frightened mice - The trouble is, we have too many jellyfish as MPs (no backbone) - This country has the potential to generate much needed wealth to suit all and putting the trust in the Reece Mogg's of the world who know what's best than lesser minded people would get this country to where it should be.

Corbyn has so much deadwood on his front bench it almost laughable - Dianne Abbott and Emma Thornbury are two prime examples and I could mention a few more ! Labour are a bunch of amateurs and are un-electable in their current state - that's my opinion.

All what Corbyn could do today is try to stick on the fact that the troubles of the car industry is as a result of Tory brexit policies and the better informed actually know it's not - the car industry is going through a massive change and we are at the mercy of foreign companies who practically own it all here in the UK and where they will make business decisions that makes sense - hence for example Honda moving new electric powered vehicle production back to Japan.