Construction skills event, 19th of March

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Young shep
Academy Player
Academy Player

Construction skills event, 19th of March

Post by Young shep » 17 Mar 2016, 20:02

Hi all,

I know this is short notice but I wanted to make people aware of an event that is taking place down at the Cas ground on Saturday the 19th of March. The event is primarily aimed at school children in years 10 and 11 but anyone is welcome to come down and have a look around. The aim is to showcase a career in construction through apprenticeships. It has been organised by a number of people who are passionate about construction and want to show school leavers the opportunities that exist for them if they choose to pursue a career in construction. The will be little taster activities to take part in , demonstrations and stalls that will be manned by local companies such as Caddick construction, WDH, CITB and various others to give advice and guidance. Rugby AM will be filming down there for part of the day and there will be rugby players who have already trained and gained qualifications in a construction trade through apprenticeships taking part in a Q&A session with Alex Simmons. So if you know anyone that you think would be interested in this will you please pass the information along. There is a link to the website below:
http://constructionapprenticeshipskillsday.com/
I have also uploaded the flyer for the event and attached it.
Thank you for reading and hope to see a few of you down at the ground on saturday