The tories in bed with the DUP lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Re: The tories in bed with the DUP lol

Post by alftupper » 04 Dec 2017, 18:17

CasRus wrote:Whoever would be in Power would be completely struggling just now - Let's face fact - As third world countries can now compete (China,India etc) we were always going to get poorer. I'm afraid there is no magic wand whether you stick with Austerity (Tory) or go on a right binge and spend our way out (Labour) - it's hurting right now with Austerity or accepting hurting a lot more later with Labour's "Viv Nicholson's Spend Spend Spend" approach !

People will need to accept that they are going to be poorer and probably have to hark back to the 50s when we all ran around snotty nosed and didn't have to 1/2p's to scratch our own backside with ! It didn't hurt then as we got on with it ! We didn't die then and we enjoyed life more than what "spoiled" kids expect today.

I think Brexit will stand us a chance of opportunity to dig ourselves out rather than tying ourselves to the EU Titanic that is slowly sinking (Greece,Italy,Spain debt hasn't gone away has it and why is there so much quietness about it I wonder !!!)

As for the Tories, the only one I can say has an ounce of sense just now is Reece Mogg. He would make the best Tory leader by far. He has a brilliant mind and is astute in answering questions and would be clever enough to find a route out of this mess that the Country is in.

Labour's MacDonnell puppeteering Corbyn is a route to absolute disaster ! If they do get in, Venezuela here we come !
totally agree CasRus, I too like the cut of JRM’s jib.
as for the horrible McDonnell and the idiot Corbyn the consequences of them getting into power are too dire to contemplate. Even they themselves admit there will be a run on the £ if they are voted in

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 04 Dec 2017, 19:27

Of course there would, big corporations would [REMOVED] themselves.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 04 Dec 2017, 21:56

and how would that be of benefit to the country. We rely on big corporations for large tax receipts, job creation etc etc

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 08 Dec 2017, 00:45

Like amazon and google there tax receipts are massive. Oh hang on...

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Dec 2017, 13:44

TT Tiger wrote:Like amazon and google there tax receipts are massive. Oh hang on...
Indeed.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Mar 2018, 09:29

It's amazing the mess they're making of Brexit, even by their standards its unreal.
It's only the lack of scrutiny from the papers and BBC keeping them in power.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 19 Nov 2018, 23:43

Never saw that coming... :roll: :roll: