Was it Divine Intervention why we won the semi or what ?

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Was it Divine Intervention why we won the semi or what ?

Post by CasRus » 29 Sep 2017, 13:21

I was sat in the stand with my wife after Saints had scored to make it 20-18 saying that he will defo not miss this kick being easier than his touchliners to succeed. "Hand on whats left of my heart from last night", my wife said he will hit the right hand post and miss - true enough the ball just glanced the right post and stayed out !! Then when they scored their last try and me saying "that's it, we are dead in the water" she said we'll get a penalty and we're gonna win this ! Chuff me, it happened and I was gobsmacked ! I always thought she was a Witch !!!....ha ha !! Honestly this story is true as I am a Yorkshireman and putting this true event aside, I am sure it was something unexplained that got us through as you couldn't have made this ending up !!

On another note I felt sorry for Saints as they were defo best side last night (5 tries to 3 says it all) but I believe it was divine justice for us to get to the Final after being the best side all year and well deserved reward for the DP and the boys.

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Was it Divine Intervention why we won the semi or what ?

Post by ERG2012 » 29 Sep 2017, 14:51

Does she have tonight's Euro million numbers...if so ill split it with you!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Was it Divine Intervention why we won the semi or what ?

Post by CasRus » 29 Sep 2017, 15:03

Well, put it this way, she'll be going to Old Trafford !
If she wins the EuroMillions tonight we'll defo treat Cas Tigers and a few local projects around the town.
If you want a tip on making money just now, try Bitcoin Mining - we've made £750 over 2 months on a £2,500 investment - that is an awesome return so far but be careful which company you go with online.