Orange & Black GMB Union shirt ?

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
GThornton
League One Player
League One Player

Orange & Black GMB Union shirt ?

Post by GThornton » 03 Feb 2018, 14:23

Hi, Me and my wife are going on holiday to sidari, corfu in 3 months time. We are going back to the same apartments (new built at the time) that we went to years ago. My question is that our old holiday photo's have me in my new Cas shirt (at the time) and i can't remember what year it was.

On the internet the Orange and Black GMB Union shirt comes up with the 2004 season, but i'm dead sure that's wrong. I'm sure the shirt is from 18, 19 or even 20 years ago. We've been in the house we live in now about 18 years and i had the shirt at our previous address.

Does anyone remember the date we played in the large striped orange and black GMB Union shirt ?

Nu Shooze
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Orange & Black GMB Union shirt ?

Post by Nu Shooze » 03 Feb 2018, 14:51

GThornton wrote:Hi, Me and my wife are going on holiday to sidari, corfu in 3 months time. We are going back to the same apartments (new built at the time) that we went to years ago. My question is that our old holiday photo's have me in my new Cas shirt (at the time) and i can't remember what year it was.

On the internet the Orange and Black GMB Union shirt comes up with the 2004 season, but i'm dead sure that's wrong. I'm sure the shirt is from 18, 19 or even 20 years ago. We've been in the house we live in now about 18 years and i had the shirt at our previous address.

Does anyone remember the date we played in the large striped orange and black GMB Union shirt ?
Seem to recall we played in that the year we went down the first time so 2004 would be right.

GThornton
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Orange & Black GMB Union shirt ?

Post by GThornton » 04 Feb 2018, 12:53

Hmmm, strange. I was sure it was before 2004. Oh well, thanks.