Brexit -Corbyn versus Fox Speeches

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Brexit -Corbyn versus Fox Speeches

Post by Aid » 01 Mar 2018, 00:28

CasRus wrote:By the way, it's not good politics as Corbyn may lose a lot of support from the true Labour Brexiters who have principles if it comes to an election - it will certainly be interesting if it does result in an election - Happy 2018 to you also - I missed you !
Hate to bring FACTS in to this debate, BUT, about 2.6 million Labour voters voted to LEAVE the EU, Whilst 3.2 million Conservative voters voted to REMAIN in the EU. So why don't we hear more about May etc betraying her voters!
cum on you Ford

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 01 Mar 2018, 00:50

This is dead easy to answer - It's called DEMOCRACY !

May is carrying out the will of the people where most people voted to come out. If you don't go with democracy and democratic votes then you become a dictator and we all know what happens then like with all Dictators !

This is where Corbyn should be standing up for democracy and not WEASELING in trying to get into Downing Street through the Back Door - If he was in no 10 already he would be going for a hard brexit but he is spending his time finding ways to dislodge May irrespective of his labour voter supports wishes - a hypocrite !

He should stand aside and let May get on with it and give support - Once it's done we can then all revert to what party we wish to vote for in the next election based on other persuasions of what people want - Brexit is too important to disrupt and if they all sung off the same song sheet, we would be getting one hell of a deal from the EU - all this remoaning is playing into the EU's hands ! Personally I don't mind who is in power but the most important thing to get done now is Brexit to get this country running as it should be, so let the Blues get on with it ! Reds can have their day at a later time.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 01 Mar 2018, 09:49

WF10 wrote:
In the top 10 in the world based on what?
Last time I checked we were in the G7

Cappers description of us being a ‘relatively small country’ is comtemptable and is a prime example of how the left continually talk this country down

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 01 Mar 2018, 14:31

I find it really interesting that in spite of the fact the Brexitiers are finally going to get what they want (isolation) they still feel the need to rant and rave.

An old saying but very apt, me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Anyway, just to clarify the Labour party position, deliver the public's wish to leave the EU but retain a customs union that protects business and workers.

As for red tape, imagine how that will look when we have to complete countless documents just to trade with our near neighbours and cross their individual borders.

On another note, Red China seems to be doing quite well.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Mar 2018, 14:34

I love how 'Great' Britain means things are automatically 'great', I suppose things aren't recycled in 'New' Zealand?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Mar 2018, 14:38

alftupper wrote:
WF10 wrote:
In the top 10 in the world based on what?
Last time I checked we were in the G7

Cappers description of us being a ‘relatively small country’ is comtemptable and is a prime example of how the left continually talk this country down
And when based on our GDP (PPP) per capita? Not even in the top 20.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 01 Mar 2018, 15:52

the irish borders is going to be one hell of a problem
and that tusc guy would not give a inch