Strange

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Adam
Verified
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: @yorkscoaster

Post by Adam » 08 Sep 2006, 12:33

#1pryce-fan wrote:
Normy Knight wrote:
BigMama wrote:Ye in our house we go through a jumbo size tomatoe ketchup a week with amy,she has it on all food in fact there is more sauce on her plate than food when shes done.
i remember when i was a kid my mum used to buy tomatoe sausages and my sister used to eat them raw.While i used to have fruit with carnation milk and dip a slice of bread and butter in it. :lol:
Is Amy trying to tell you something there Karen :-D anyways I love red sauce sarnies and lemon curd ones.
that I like tomato sauce? :roll:
that your using it to mask the taste of your mums food :oops: :oops:

BigMama
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigMama » 08 Sep 2006, 23:05

Adam wrote:
#1pryce-fan wrote:
Normy Knight wrote:
BigMama wrote:Ye in our house we go through a jumbo size tomatoe ketchup a week with amy,she has it on all food in fact there is more sauce on her plate than food when shes done.
i remember when i was a kid my mum used to buy tomatoe sausages and my sister used to eat them raw.While i used to have fruit with carnation milk and dip a slice of bread and butter in it. :lol:
Is Amy trying to tell you something there Karen :-D anyways I love red sauce sarnies and lemon curd ones.
that I like tomato sauce? :roll:
that your using it to mask the taste of your mums food :oops: :oops:
Noooooooo she doesnt have it on a cooked dinner,But has it on morrisons cheese n onion rolls[that are full of fat i keep telling her]AND any thing that i dont cook.So amz loves my cooking.[dont you amz ;-) :-k