Exactly what it says on the tin...
Sigon
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: @nogis

Post by Sigon » 26 Jul 2009, 18:47

Hamilton wins Hungarian Grand Prix Link

Renault banned from European Grand Prix Link
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

-Daz-
League One Player
League One Player

Post by -Daz- » 16 Mar 2010, 02:02

Bahrain GP was a total damp squib.

Quite appropriate having Schumacher back because I've not been as bored since he was winning nearly every race at a stroll.

Stop farting about with the rules, last few years have been the most exciting for a long time.

Bonzo
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Bonzo » 16 Mar 2010, 12:44

-Daz- wrote:Bahrain GP was a total damp squib.

Quite appropriate having Schumacher back because I've not been as bored since he was winning nearly every race at a stroll.

Stop farting about with the rules, last few years have been the most exciting for a long time.
I haven't seen the highlights from Bahrain yet as I was in France for one reason or another at the weekend. I actually think this could turn out to be quite an exciting season with a couple of new teams having joined; and there being four World Champions on the grid. It'll probably take teams a little while to get used to the no refuelling rule but at least that's going to force the drivers to take it to the track rather than a tactical win using pit stops.
"Mr Underwood, You are truly a master of the mysteries that are not revealed to us mere mortals."

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 16 Mar 2010, 13:37

I'm not sure Bahrain will be a good example of things to come. The new, tight, corners have brought in a length of track requiring 2/3 gears so slow speeds were paramount. This will have reduced oportunities for drivers to really race each other and of course, overtake.

It was more a question of drivers v circuit rather than driver v driver.

Some of the quicker circuits may produce a better race.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Bonzo
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Bonzo » 17 Mar 2010, 12:23

Flat Capper wrote:

I'm not sure Bahrain will be a good example of things to come. The new, tight, corners have brought in a length of track requiring 2/3 gears so slow speeds were paramount. This will have reduced oportunities for drivers to really race each other and of course, overtake.

It was more a question of drivers v circuit rather than driver v driver.

Some of the quicker circuits may produce a better race.
Yep - bring on 29th August!
"Mr Underwood, You are truly a master of the mysteries that are not revealed to us mere mortals."

-Daz-
League One Player
League One Player

Post by -Daz- » 28 Mar 2010, 12:56

Well I'm happy to concede you were indeed correct, Bonzo & Flat Capper.

Australian GP was much more like it in terms of entertainment.

Sigon
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: @nogis

Post by Sigon » 16 Apr 2010, 22:07

Video of Buemi's crash from Practice this morning.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp ... 624276.stm
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!