NFL fantasy football 2014

Exactly what it says on the tin...
InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: NFL fantasy football 2014

Post by InTheKnow » 05 Sep 2014, 18:38

Chargers @ Cardinals all the way!!!! 3am Tuesday morning. Look to upset a few teams again this year.

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 05 Sep 2014, 18:40

We should go well this year. 3 good RBs in Mathews Woodhead and Brown plus Keenan Allen and Floyd at WR. Look out for our TE Ladarius Green. Young lad and will be great.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 05 Sep 2014, 19:10

tongo wrote:Just watched the game, as I was shattered last night, Harvin and Lynch look scary this year. Think the Seahawks may be better than I thought.

As for games this week obvioulsy the Patriots Dolphins game, but I think the Broncos against the Colts will be a close game also the Saints Falcons will be worth a watch.
As good as the seahawks were the packers werent great

miss the pats game as havent got sky sports but cant decide which 6pm game to watch on gamepass

saints game could be worth a watch, brees and his receivers will be scary this year

watching the sunday and monday night games too
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

legionited
League One Player
League One Player

Post by legionited » 05 Sep 2014, 19:26

Watched the game but fell asleep halfway through the last quarter. Obviously happy with how it panned out.

Harvin looked great, hoping he stays fit this season. Just wish he'd got a TD for me in the fantasy league. Lynch and Wilson were in good form too.

Sherman didn't even get a single pass sent his way. Must be frustrating in a way but I suppose its understandable.

Hope someone else is returning punts next time around. Thomas could come up with some plays there but it seems like a big risk, especially if he's not calling fair catches when he should.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 05 Sep 2014, 19:31

InTheKnow wrote:We should go well this year. 3 good RBs in Mathews Woodhead and Brown plus Keenan Allen and Floyd at WR. Look out for our TE Ladarius Green. Young lad and will be great.

Allen will either go bust or boom this year, think boom myself like,love woodhead was gutted when he left us
legionited wrote:Watched the game but fell asleep halfway through the last quarter. Obviously happy with how it panned out.

Harvin looked great, hoping he stays fit this season. Just wish he'd got a TD for me in the fantasy league. Lynch and Wilson were in good form too.

Sherman didn't even get a single pass sent his way. Must be frustrating in a way but I suppose its understandable.

Hope someone else is returning punts next time around. Thomas could come up with some plays there but it seems like a big risk, especially if he's not calling fair catches when he should.
thomas had a shocker from punt returns last night,sherman won tget any passes his way all year now
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

legionited
League One Player
League One Player

Post by legionited » 05 Sep 2014, 19:52

the machine wrote:thomas had a shocker from punt returns last night,sherman won tget any passes his way all year now
He was lucky on the first but I have no idea why he wouldn't call fair catch on the one he lost. I can see us changing the returner.

Some QBs won't be able to resist testing Sherman though. Even if they stay clear of Sherman, Byron Maxwell is no slouch either. Browner ended up at the Pats didn't he?

Looking forward to the Sky games on Sunday and the C4 game. Might have to record the latter. I use this site to see who is on each week:

http://www.nfluk.com/tv-and-radio/tv-schedule.html

Will try and catch some college games too although I'm not sure who is on this weekend.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 05 Sep 2014, 21:01

Positive saturday is stanford vs usc that will be a cracker

Any qb worth his salt wont risk throwing in shermans direction

Ye browner is at pats this year and is in the secondary with mccourty and revis island

Michael Jordan

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 07 Sep 2014, 19:32

Errrrmmmmm.......jags wtf

Michael Jordan

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 07 Sep 2014, 20:13

Eagles clearly had the hairdryer treatment at ht lol

Michael Jordan

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 07 Sep 2014, 21:10

Looks like both my teams have had shocking 2nd halves today :(

Michael Jordan

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 07 Sep 2014, 22:38

Tony Romos amazing :)

tongo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tongo » 08 Sep 2014, 21:50

Everyone seen the Ray Rice video?
shocking can't believe he seemed unfazed by his girlfriend knocked out, and him dragging her out like a rag doll. I can't see him playing again.

Casforum Rugby Predictions Championship Grand Final Champion 2012

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 08 Sep 2014, 23:58

Disgusting,should be looking at jail time,he shouldnt play nfl again but he will

Michael Jordan

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 09 Sep 2014, 00:18

Megatron and stafford are just ridiculous together

Michael Jordan

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 09 Sep 2014, 23:37

Week 1 fantasy over. Won my game and scored a high number of points. You all ready for a new champ ;)

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 10 Sep 2014, 07:26

Not really,ive already claimed this season as void due to me missing 2 rounds of the draft due to technical issues lol

Michael Jordan

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 13 Sep 2014, 10:09

Adrian Peterson been a sick boy. After his son got beat to death he goes and does this. Disgraceful. Best talent in the NFL could have messed up his career.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 13 Sep 2014, 11:43

Him deactivated for tomorrow can only mean more touches of the ball for patterson :D

Michael Jordan

tongo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tongo » 13 Sep 2014, 14:11

the machine wrote:Him deactivated for tomorrow can only mean more touches of the ball for patterson :D
thats probably true, the Vikes don't really have much of a back up running since Gerhart went to Jacksonville.

This really hasn't been a great week for the NFL with this and the Ray Rice thing.

Casforum Rugby Predictions Championship Grand Final Champion 2012

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 13 Sep 2014, 14:37

tongo wrote:
the machine wrote:Him deactivated for tomorrow can only mean more touches of the ball for patterson :D
thats probably true, the Vikes don't really have much of a back up running since Gerhart went to Jacksonville.

This really hasn't been a great week for the NFL with this and the Ray Rice thing.
Pats win with patterson 150 yards and 2 td's will do ;)

Michael Jordan