Battlefield: Bad Company

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Battlefield: Bad Company

Post by Matt » 05 Jun 2008, 18:15

The demo is now avaliable on the marketplace (360) with a single player mission and online play (1 map).

From what I've played it might actually get me away from COD4 :lol:
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

mattsbury
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by mattsbury » 05 Jun 2008, 20:06

bf2 was great, getting in a chopper, flying to a tall building and sniping from it :D

destructable scenery too haha, just downloading it now, might be on it tomorrow haha
---> http://www.youtube.com/mattsbury <---
Yeah check my vids :P ^^^^^^^^

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Matt » 05 Jun 2008, 20:23

The controls feel slightly laggy and not as smooth compared to COD4. The audio needs fixing too as you don't actually feel like you're in a war zone.

Using LT to zoom in makes crossing over from COD easier but again the time it takes to zoom in is just too long. Helecopters are hard to fly and the tanks are slightly sluggish.

You come to expect any title developed and published by EA and this one is the same it feels rushed and doesn't come close to COD4.

After playing for a good couple of hours I won't be purchasing it.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

mattsbury
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by mattsbury » 05 Jun 2008, 20:51

If its rushed then thats a joke because this game was meant to be out this time last year!

They have had eons to work on it!!!
---> http://www.youtube.com/mattsbury <---
Yeah check my vids :P ^^^^^^^^

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Matt » 09 Jun 2008, 17:30

Guess what .... the demo allowed you to unlock a weapon if you get to rank 4 and then purchase the full game.

EA have only gone and reset the ranks and now they won't allow you to rank up again.