siging in..........

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
rachiexox
Academy Player
Academy Player

siging in..........

Post by rachiexox » 08 Sep 2006, 11:57

Why does it always make me sign in twice to get onto this forum? :???: :???:
Be Loyal, Be Loud, Be Cas, Be Proud!

bad attitude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bad attitude » 10 Sep 2006, 22:35

its always been that way I dont know but its annoying
for all your disco needs get in touch with northern lights mobile discos rockman123356@hotmail.co.uk
www.northernlightsdiscos.piczo.com or PM me

normylad
League One Player
League One Player

Post by normylad » 10 Sep 2006, 22:47

Moved to FAQ/Forum Info so that the Admins will see it and may be able to answer it for you, Rachiexox.

Cheers!
fenton and normylad 2006 winners of the casforum.co.uk Happiest couple
normylad 2006 winner of the casforum.co.uk best poster
plus sensible poster
plus most positive poster

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 10 Sep 2006, 23:11

Its a bug with phpbb GZIP compression, if I turn it off everyone would soon complain how slow the forum is :wink:
Theres nothing we can do about if other than you ticking the remember me box so you don't have to login everytime (Unless you delete the casforum cookie.)
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

Adam
Verified
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: @yorkscoaster

Post by Adam » 11 Sep 2006, 10:06

Matt wrote:Its a bug with phpbb GZIP compression, if I turn it off everyone would soon complain how slow the forum is :wink:
Theres nothing we can do about if other than you ticking the remember me box so you don't have to login everytime (Unless you delete the casforum cookie.)
The way I do it is when i get to the forum, in stead of entering my details in the box, I click "All Things Tiger" then enter my details and it only asks me once. Its just a case of getting into that routine, I started doing this about a month ago and its just natural now.!

Amy
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: AmyBecca88

Post by Amy » 11 Sep 2006, 10:54

Adam wrote:
Matt wrote:Its a bug with phpbb GZIP compression, if I turn it off everyone would soon complain how slow the forum is :wink:
The way I do it is when i get to the forum, in stead of entering my details in the box, I click "All Things Tiger" then enter my details and it only asks me once. Its just a case of getting into that routine, I started doing this about a month ago and its just natural now.!
ye, I do that too :D
~*~ Amy Loves Riley ~*~
CasForum's Happiest Couple
CasForum's Sexiest Female

Cas Forever
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Cas Forever » 11 Sep 2006, 17:44

but every so often it makes me sin in again, (not all the time, just every now and again.) and yes that is when i have ticked the box.

COME ON BUNGLE !!!

fenton
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: AFenton90

Post by fenton » 11 Sep 2006, 23:07

Adam wrote:
I do that :) :)