Zak Hardaker

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Zak Hardaker

Post by lidds » 19 Feb 2018, 22:06

Mysterio wrote:Murmurings of a 12 game retrospective ban..
See Hardaker thread in rumour section. Suggest this one locked.
Mysterio stop acting like you have all this inside info your just repeating rubbish posted on the FB pages. No one is falling for all this "I have heard" like you have been told by someone in the know

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 19 Feb 2018, 22:07

SY Tiger wrote:SY Tiger wrote:
There is talk on Facebook and talk on here. Talk in supermarkets, fish shops and the barbers
All Cas fans read forums, discus in supermarkets, fish shops etc .
At the sametime members of the board. coaches and players also read and discus.

Its about time someone at the club in authority, who actually cares about the club comes clean. Call an Emergency board meeting and sort this mess out.
I call upon fellow minion supporters (because that is how we are been treat) to stop the rumours and demand through the power of social media some clarity. This is not just simply a Denny Solomona situation, it is highly damaging the longer it goes on.
Stuck in the middle is a man (SG our CEO) who has always been a credit to himself and to the club.
Things must be still raw for Zak so I also ask that people give him some space. If he wants to go to Wigan fair enough but time will tell. Give the lad some space and let those at the club who can make a difference talk to him.
You talk a lot of sense there mate a great post

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 19 Feb 2018, 22:16

tigerfeat wrote:The rumour we sacked him to put him on a lesser wage while he served a ban and he decided in the mean time to bugger off to wigan is like something from a black comedy
We also got him a job with one of the sponsors to make his money up ...bloody hell thats taking the you know what if its true
And again if true sod him , use the cap space get a fullback and stuff wigan as per next time we play them
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 19 Feb 2018, 23:14

Mysterio wrote:Murmurings of a 12 game retrospective ban..
See Hardaker thread in rumour section. Suggest this one locked.
Stop reading the wigan board on RLFANS

topper1208

Post by topper1208 » 19 Feb 2018, 23:30

Guys im new to the forum and dont live in Cas but get to as many games as possible. Can you tell me why its taken so long for a result from the B sample to be confirmed and why there has been no comments from the club on this.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 19 Feb 2018, 23:35

topper1208 wrote:Guys im new to the forum and dont live in Cas but get to as many games as possible. Can you tell me why its taken so long for a result from the B sample to be confirmed and why there has been no comments from the club on this.
Welcome topper. Some choppy waters on the board at the moment - not the greatest time to be joining but hang in there.

I'm pretty sure no one on here can answer the first part of your question. Only WADA can do that. Please share the response with us all if you get one. You probably have a better chance of winning Euromillions tomorrow....

The club have previously stated they will make no further comment until WADA announce the details of any ban.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 19 Feb 2018, 23:50

topper1208 wrote:Guys im new to the forum and dont live in Cas but get to as many games as possible. Can you tell me why its taken so long for a result from the B sample to be confirmed and why there has been no comments from the club on this.
Welcome topper. I have no answer for you, nobody has really, but just thought id say welcome to the forum. As Suffolk has already said, its a little ‘choppy’ here at the moment as you can imagine due to whats rumoured to be going on and us all having our own opinions, but stick with it and enjoy! :D

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 20 Feb 2018, 01:15

Has anyone seen today's sun ? What did ZH say ?

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 20 Feb 2018, 01:16

Spanishtiger wrote:Has anyone seen today's sun ? What did ZH say ?
I’ve just been looking through the suns website myself to try and find out, but nothing on there. Must have been in the paper only

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 20 Feb 2018, 01:19

That's what I meant to ask, if anyone had seen the actual paper. "Zak said I'm" is all I can get.off the web

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 20 Feb 2018, 01:22

Spanishtiger wrote:That's what I meant to ask, if anyone had seen the actual paper. "Zak said I'm" is all I can get.off the web
That’s all i can get too. I hope somebody has seen it as it’ll be interesting to know

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 20 Feb 2018, 01:31

Yes it would. In the meantime a word of advice for young Mr. Walker, if you intend to be a respected journo/author, it pays to spend a few minutes checking your facts before you publish your story. It's not like the old days where you had to go to Leeds Central Library and read through all their Rothmans. A simple google search would have saved you from committing that particular error. Not that it matters to us, we love shouting people down ....

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 20 Feb 2018, 01:44

Spanishtiger wrote:Yes it would. In the meantime a word of advice for young Mr. Walker, if you intend to be a respected journo/author, it pays to spend a few minutes checking your facts before you publish your story. It's not like the old days where you had to go to Leeds Central Library and read through all their Rothmans. A simple google search would have saved you from committing that particular error. Not that it matters to us, we love shouting people down ....
:lol: :lol: I have some old Rothmans Yearbooks in a box in the loft. I’ll dig em out and send to him :lol:

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 20 Feb 2018, 01:48

Or failing that you could ask any Cas fan over the age of 40 and they'd tell you for free

dancas88
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dancas88 » 20 Feb 2018, 08:15

derbystiger wrote:
Spanishtiger wrote:That's what I meant to ask, if anyone had seen the actual paper. "Zak said I'm" is all I can get.off the web
That’s all i can get too. I hope somebody has seen it as it’ll be interesting to know
"I'm just getting on with things" it was quite an in depth interview with only the one sentence. Quality journalism.

callum_walker
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by callum_walker » 20 Feb 2018, 08:25

Spanishtiger wrote:Yes it would. In the meantime a word of advice for young Mr. Walker, if you intend to be a respected journo/author, it pays to spend a few minutes checking your facts before you publish your story. It's not like the old days where you had to go to Leeds Central Library and read through all their Rothmans. A simple google search would have saved you from committing that particular error. Not that it matters to us, we love shouting people down ....
Unfortunately ST, the thought had not actually occurred to me. I just found it hard to imagine that Castleford would pay any kind of money like that, especially in 1989!

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 20 Feb 2018, 09:48

In the days of DVDV we were a big spending club if I remember correctly we paid handsomely for the likes of Ford, Crooks, Ellis, Kemp, Nikau and Blackmore as well as Steadman. That’s off the to of my head without referring to rothmans os I await the shout down.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 20 Feb 2018, 09:52

I know but 170 grand in 1989 its hard to imagine that today really
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 20 Feb 2018, 11:37

It’s just further proof how British Rl has gone backwards if anything,I remember one of the cup finals in the early 90s getting bigger viewing figures than the fa cup final on the BBC. I think our younger followers have been brainwashed a bit by the super dooper league. The best players in the world came here in the 90s before summer rugby maybe that’s where it all started to unravel.