New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by lurcher » 22 Jun 2018, 12:42

no opposite jinj I think.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

GThornton
League One Player
League One Player

Post by GThornton » 22 Jun 2018, 12:52

flow wrote:with the standing behind the sticks only holding short off two thousand this will be season ticket holders only sell out . will split family and mates up who have stood together for years in wheldon lane end who cant all get season tickets and get to every match. :-&
You will be able to walk round the entire ground once you're in. Nothing is really stopping you standing where you like. I asked about segregation and they said we won't have any.

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 22 Jun 2018, 12:56

JIN JER wrote:Which way is the ground gonna lay? Is it to run with the sides parallel with the M62?
At around 2 mins on the presentation Jinj you can see it in conjunction with the M62

So the South end of the Stadium (behind the sticks is parallel to the motorway.

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 22 Jun 2018, 12:58

flow wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:
flow wrote:with the standing behind the sticks only holding short off two thousand this will be season ticket holders only sell out . will split family and mates up who have stood together for years in wheldon lane end who cant all get season tickets and get to every match. :-&
If they built us wembley stadium thered still be people moaning
free is not always best if this ever gets built look whats happened at salford be careful what u wish for. they would go back to willows tomorrow
Salford didn’t get it FOC though, it’s costing them an arm and leg! It could and should, be the best thing to happen to the club and guarantee our future for many years to come, increasing revenue streams and seven days a week!
Danny Boy

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 22 Jun 2018, 13:06

ERG2012 wrote:
JIN JER wrote:Which way is the ground gonna lay? Is it to run with the sides parallel with the M62?
At around 2 mins on the presentation Jinj you can see it in conjunction with the M62

So the South end of the Stadium (behind the sticks is parallel to the motorway.
Doh, never even thought of that, it's surprised me being built on that orientation, I imagined in my mind it would be rotated 90deg.

GThornton
League One Player
League One Player

Post by GThornton » 22 Jun 2018, 13:09

Yeah, cop end will either face the motorway or away from it. Both ends are identical.

So the South end of the Stadium (behind the sticks is parallel to the motorway.[/quote]
Attachments
FB_IMG_1529669219235.jpg

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Jun 2018, 14:24

GThornton wrote:
You will be able to walk round the entire ground once you're in. Nothing is really stopping you standing where you like. I asked about segregation and they said we won't have any.
you have to have segregation if behind sticks sell all season tickets in home end . You would not be happy if you bought season ticket for that end and you could not get in which it will only holding 1990 [-X

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 22 Jun 2018, 14:41

flow wrote:
GThornton wrote:
you have to have segregation if behind sticks sell all season tickets in home end . You would not be happy if you bought season ticket for that end and you could not get in which it will only holding 1990 [-X
Wouldn't season tickets just be as they are now, and its first come first served as to whether you get in behind the sticks?

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 22 Jun 2018, 14:57

mart0042 wrote:Looks fantastic, I'd like to see the internal plans.
You can see the internal plans at the presentation. The main stand looks very interested with each room labelled and shows a capacity. I'e Tigers Bar 290. The main stand has 3 plans - Ground, Floor one and Floor two. The hospitality suite looks first class.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 22 Jun 2018, 15:09

Imagine it a bit like this.......The Main stand (West) will face away from Exscape and is seating . The Away stand is north (Hollywell Woods) and holds just over 2,000. The south stand looks like a modern version of the Wheldon Road end facing away from the motorway. the East stand is also standing and runs adjacent to Spittal Hardwick lane. The goalposts are shown at north and south stands.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 22 Jun 2018, 15:13

Tigerade wrote:
Imagine it a bit like this.......The Main stand (West) will face away from Exscape and is seating . The Away stand is north (Hollywell Woods) and holds just over 2,000. The south stand looks like a modern version of the Wheldon Road end facing away from the motorway. the East stand is also standing and runs adjacent to Spittal Hardwick lane. The goalposts are shown at north and south stands.
Yeah ergo2012 pointed me in the obvious direction of the video.. :)

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 22 Jun 2018, 16:59

Tigerade wrote:
mart0042 wrote:Looks fantastic, I'd like to see the internal plans.
You can see the internal plans at the presentation. The main stand looks very interested with each room labelled and shows a capacity. I'e Tigers Bar 290. The main stand has 3 plans - Ground, Floor one and Floor two. The hospitality suite looks first class.
I hope theres space for my ideas if they've not already thought of it.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 28 Jun 2018, 13:49

"We will consider the feedback received before we submit a reserved matters planning application in the next few weeks.”

Quote from Lateral about the planning application.

I believe they're finishing the consultation on the 8th July so could see some positive movement in the next month or so, if this is accurate.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 28 Jun 2018, 15:22

lets hope there was plenty of positive feedback for lateral & that things start to move. :pray:

the happy hooker9
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Doing Spins, Backdrops and kicks on the dance floor

Post by the happy hooker9 » 28 Jun 2018, 18:58

Apologies if its been mentioned previously but where is the fans wall gonna be located ??? Remember build a brick fans wall for £50.00 per brick
My certificate is gathering dust somewhere........ thought about entering it in Antiques Road show with Fiona Bruce when she was in GOC recently ;) ;) ;)

johnson
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by johnson » 28 Jun 2018, 21:32

I did ask the question about the buy a bricks and was told they will b incorporated in a “ memory wall “ within the ground.

GThornton
League One Player
League One Player

Post by GThornton » 30 Jun 2018, 10:55

Where you come off the motorway, a new road system will be put in place. It will leave a large patch of land in the middle of all the roads. I asked what they were going to use that land for and they said that they didn't really know. It will probably just be grass, but they said if we have any suggestions, they would consider them.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 30 Jun 2018, 15:44

GThornton wrote:Where you come off the motorway, a new road system will be put in place. It will leave a large patch of land in the middle of all the roads. I asked what they were going to use that land for and they said that they didn't really know. It will probably just be grass, but they said if we have any suggestions, they would consider them.
Statues of one or two Cas legends?

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 21 Jul 2018, 09:10

Tamworth Tiger wrote:
GThornton wrote:Where you come off the motorway, a new road system will be put in place. It will leave a large patch of land in the middle of all the roads. I asked what they were going to use that land for and they said that they didn't really know. It will probably just be grass, but they said if we have any suggestions, they would consider them.
Statues of one or two Cas legends?
Arthur Atkinson lining up his world record breaking kick from his own 25 yard line at St Helens, or maybe our Challenge Cup Winning captains, Atkinson, Hardisty and Joyner lifting the cup!
Danny Boy

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 25 Jul 2018, 16:36

Do we know if the developers have managed to sign up and fill the necessary units yet?
Is there a certain percentage/rental revenue P.A. Needed for the ground to go into construction?