Who belives????

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Birstalltiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Birstalltiger » 26 Jun 2008, 22:28

I beleive we will stuff the Diirty Leeds Sc-m.
The best looking Cas fan outside Cas

Bomber
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bomber » 26 Jun 2008, 22:48

Even Leeds with a quater of a side out are still far too strong for us, we cannot keep a side below 20 points and I think that will be enough for Leeds to win with them being really up for this to bring a shock off.
LEEDS 26 CAS 16

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 26 Jun 2008, 22:53

I am gobsmacked that we are getting 14 start - And i think Daz your on to a sure bet, I am backing us off level and i am very confident
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 26 Jun 2008, 23:25

No.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 27 Jun 2008, 02:01

IV NEVER BEEN MORE CONFIDENT AND READY GOING TO HEADINGLEY IN MY LIFE.
I THINK WE CAN DO IT! WELL WE NEED TO DO IT BECAUSE ...

BEAT THESE AND HOPE HUDDERS LOSE SUNDAY TO SAINTS
WE GO 2 POINTS BEHIND THEM

IF WE BEAT HKR AND HOPE HUDDERS LOSE WERE DRAWING

AND THEN WHEN WE PLAY HUDDERS WEL GO INFRONT IF WE WIN - DRAWS NO GOOD AS THERE POINTS FOR IS FAR MORE SUPERIOR

PLEASE CAS DO OUR TOWN SOMETHING AMAZING FOR ONCE.
ACTUALLY PUT US ON MAP FOR WINNING MORE TEAMS AND BIGGER NAMED SIDES THAN HAVING DWAYNE CHAMBER DOWN TO ACTUALLY GET US NOTICED FOR 5 MINS.

monkeyface
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by monkeyface » 27 Jun 2008, 04:22

WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:IV NEVER BEEN MORE CONFIDENT AND READY GOING TO HEADINGLEY IN MY LIFE.
I THINK WE CAN DO IT! WELL WE NEED TO DO IT BECAUSE ...

BEAT THESE AND HOPE HUDDERS LOSE SUNDAY TO SAINTS
WE GO 2 POINTS BEHIND THEM

IF WE BEAT HKR AND HOPE HUDDERS LOSE WERE DRAWING

AND THEN WHEN WE PLAY HUDDERS WEL GO INFRONT IF WE WIN - DRAWS NO GOOD AS THERE POINTS FOR IS FAR MORE SUPERIOR

PLEASE CAS DO OUR TOWN SOMETHING AMAZING FOR ONCE.
ACTUALLY PUT US ON MAP FOR WINNING MORE TEAMS AND BIGGER NAMED SIDES THAN HAVING DWAYNE CHAMBER DOWN TO ACTUALLY GET US NOTICED FOR 5 MINS.
too right come on Ca s,win the Whinos then lets have a bumper crowd next week for HKR,

marshman
League One Player
League One Player

Post by marshman » 27 Jun 2008, 05:20

TIGER DAZ wrote:I do (with 14 start) :D

So.....any Cas players reading this. No pressure lads! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck Daz, hope you win it mate.

tupper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tupper » 27 Jun 2008, 07:54

dettoriman wrote:I am gobsmacked that we are getting 14 start - And i think Daz your on to a sure bet, I am backing us off level and i am very confident
Same here good luck Daz that,s putting your money where your mouth is.I,m having a bet on the winning margins for Cas come on lads good luck hope Westy shows Smith why he should have played in France :pray: 8)
New stadium here we come

TIGER DAZ

Post by TIGER DAZ » 27 Jun 2008, 10:06

Cheers fellas, i'm not rich i just saw this match and the generous odds as a cracking opportunity to boost my holiday funds.

Cas best price 11/4 now so it looks like the punters are getting stuck in to Cas big time.

It looks like Tansey has got an injury so that's another with first team experience out if true.

donnels

Post by donnels » 27 Jun 2008, 12:49

I think we can beat leeds yes on Saturday, I think we will have a good support with the news of all there absentees. Bring on the Whino's

Bone!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bone! » 27 Jun 2008, 21:44

I think everybody needs to stop being over confident.

But i really can't wait for tomorrow, if we get stuffed we need to hold our heads in shame. We've beaten 3 top Rugby League sides this season and that is without them having an 'Understrength' team.

A Win tomorrow is surely something we can acheive. Leeds will be feeling the pressure.

C'mon Cas, lets do the Leeds Scum !!!

wrs
League One Player
League One Player

Post by wrs » 27 Jun 2008, 21:48

Bone! wrote:I think everybody needs to stop being over confident.

But i really can't wait for tomorrow, if we get stuffed we need to hold our heads in shame. We've beaten 3 top Rugby League sides this season and that is without them having an 'Understrength' team.

A Win tomorrow is surely something we can acheive. Leeds will be feeling the pressure.

C'mon Cas, lets do the Leeds Scum !!!
agreed

Adam
Verified
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: @yorkscoaster

Post by Adam » 27 Jun 2008, 22:58

TIGER DAZ wrote:I do (with 14 start) :D

Best of luck mate, be a nice little win on that one... Good Effort!!

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 28 Jun 2008, 09:01

leeds still have a very good side out with more international class players than us,their youngsters will not let them down so its going to need us to be at our best to win,lets also not forget that leeds were in the same position at millenium magic yet still put a score on the bulls with many of their youngsters standing out.

i do believe with leeds missing their halves it gives us a chance but deep down i think we will be on the end of a small defeat hopefully small enough for tiger daz to fill his pockets."good luck with the bet daz"

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by dettoriman » 28 Jun 2008, 09:11

braytontiger wrote:leeds still have a very good side out with more international class players than us,their youngsters will not let them down so its going to need us to be at our best to win,lets also not forget that leeds were in the same position at millenium magic yet still put a score on the bulls with many of their youngsters standing out.

i do believe with leeds missing their halves it gives us a chance but deep down i think we will be on the end of a small defeat hopefully small enough for tiger daz to fill his pockets."good luck with the bet daz"
Well i cant see us losing and if we do i think its down to the players attitudes who have read into the weak squad.

The Rhino's are going to play Brent Webb in the halves, Now he is a creative player from full back but he is no S/o and if we get in his face he will get lost IMO - Especially with an inexperienced 7 at the side of him.
I dont really think its the starting 13 that is the problem but usually other teams start scoring when the first round of subs are made - But on this occasion we are the ones who will have the stronger bench and i think that should be enough to keep us a score or two up by HT - Then its ours to throw away
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 28 Jun 2008, 09:20

dettoriman wrote:
braytontiger wrote:leeds still have a very good side out with more international class players than us,their youngsters will not let them down so its going to need us to be at our best to win,lets also not forget that leeds were in the same position at millenium magic yet still put a score on the bulls with many of their youngsters standing out.

Well i cant see us losing and if we do i think its down to the players attitudes who have read into the weak squad.

The Rhino's are going to play Brent Webb in the halves, Now he is a creative player from full back but he is no S/o and if we get in his face he will get lost IMO - Especially with an inexperienced 7 at the side of him.
I dont really think its the starting 13 that is the problem but usually other teams start scoring when the first round of subs are made - But on this occasion we are the ones who will have the stronger bench and i think that should be enough to keep us a score or two up by HT - Then its ours to throw away
wait and see who turns out for leeds before making assumptions that webb will be stand off dan ;) i fully expect mcguire and sinfield to play tonight after all they only played about 40 minutes rugby last night and didnt exactly have to put themselves about on the field.

TIGER DAZ

Post by TIGER DAZ » 28 Jun 2008, 09:28

braytontiger wrote:
dettoriman wrote:

wait and see who turns out for leeds before making assumptions that webb will be stand off dan ;) i fully expect mcguire and sinfield to play tonight after all they only played about 40 minutes rugby last night and didnt exactly have to put themselves about on the field.
You're not telling me they can change the original 19 man squad after it's been named?

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by dettoriman » 28 Jun 2008, 09:31

braytontiger wrote:
dettoriman wrote:

Brian Mcclennan has confirmed he will not play any england players !!!!!
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 28 Jun 2008, 09:32

TIGER DAZ wrote:
braytontiger wrote:
dettoriman wrote:

You're not telling me they can change the original 19 man squad after it's been named?

dont want to start rumours but any player can fall ill on the day of a game and a replacement called in to deputise,that would need a doctors approval to back this up but that wouldnt be hard if the doctor is employed by the club concerned.

TIGER DAZ

Post by TIGER DAZ » 28 Jun 2008, 09:33