what excuses now?

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
durham tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

what excuses now?

Post by durham tiger » 28 Jun 2008, 19:45

Cant think of any for not winning tonight. 14 players? missing from the leeds side and we still cant win.
What does TM say at half time? shocking.
Something should be done, but nothing will be.

castigerrob
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by castigerrob » 28 Jun 2008, 19:47

they weren't our type of opposition?
they had the rub of the green?
the kick off was too soon after tea?
we all had our eyes on the european cup final?
we're complete garbage?

themacs
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by themacs » 28 Jun 2008, 19:53

usual . we can take lots of posatives out of the game.... We must be overflowing with these..................

durham tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by durham tiger » 28 Jun 2008, 19:58

Perfect time for him to go, two coaches whos team are higher in the league than us have gone. If this season is a gap year then what have we to lose by getting rid of him. He should have gone when he wanted to when we got religated.
Is he a good coach?? I dunno but he hasnt done anything for me, we look to have no tactics, our fitness is poor and his motovational skills are seriously lacking. Also how many times has he appeared on SKY once i think cos he's so boring. I wish he would do well but he's not and as had far than enough time to sort this all out.

Maybe all these positives were taking out of the games are where we are going wrong,, maybe they should be locking in changing room for 30 mins and giving a right going over.. Lets stop been so soft with the players and make then earn there money

PlumJnr
Academy Player
Academy Player

Taxi for Matterson?

Post by PlumJnr » 28 Jun 2008, 19:59

TM's got to go,to me he's had more than enough time and the season has been over for a long while.He seems to have no idea (yes i know he has a limited squad) but it's the same sh**e week in week out.Can't wait for this weeks pearls of wisdom (maybe the grass was the wrong type).

There is no way that getting rid at this time of the season,could do anymore harm.Plus would give time to find a new coach and time for them to put their mark down,for the start of next year.Maybe i'll get slated for this but after 20 odd years of been a cas fan i have had enough of this garbage.

Smudger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Smudger » 28 Jun 2008, 20:02

The way we are performing, we won't get a SL licence, We would struggle in NL1 with this shower!

Cas are now the laughing stock of Rugby League and we deserve better... Much better!
You don't want to do it like that! :) :) :)

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 28 Jun 2008, 20:04

ORRRRR, our season starts now!

well let me tell you, for myself as a life long CAS fan, its just another miserable weekend.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 28 Jun 2008, 20:05

durham tiger wrote: Lets stop been so soft with the players and make then earn there money
Soft soft, they will be up at xscape in a hour. :evil:

pontetiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by pontetiger » 28 Jun 2008, 20:41

team of gutless / unproffesional / unfit / you may well be annoyed but that is no excuse for an attempt to get around the swear filter.they didnt have a clue with ball in hand .take my hat off to sherwin and westerman shining light in a shower of a team.mass clearout needed or same next year.maybe ryan should stop spending night before in local boozers as it showed today ryan!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fully
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Fully » 28 Jun 2008, 20:57

No attacking nouse. Taking Leeds lightly? Good defensive effort for Leeds? All viable "excuses."
--------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT CLOSED WITH OWNERS PERMISSION

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 28 Jun 2008, 21:02

im not sure what the answer is but enough is enough for me,i wont go to another away game this year,anyone that knows me will say i very rarely miss any game but i can no longer justify spending my hard earned following that shower of sh....e when there is so much rot in the side and in the coaching staff.

ill go to the home games due to my season ticket and not letting them ruining my time with my mates before and after a game.

Jack Bauer
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Jack Bauer » 28 Jun 2008, 21:02

Well TM seems quite happy with the performance

neil
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by neil » 28 Jun 2008, 21:05

korkidas must be the worst player ever to wear a cas shirt should never play for the club again after today there has to be a big clear out in the winter sherwin westerman and owen can hold there heads up high the rest were poor.

pontetiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by pontetiger » 28 Jun 2008, 21:07

where u get tm is happy with performane??u must be having a laugh!!if he is happy with that shower then he must GO!!!! :oops:

Fully
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Fully » 28 Jun 2008, 21:07

neil wrote:korkidas must be the worst player ever to wear a cas shirt should never play for the club again after today there has to be a big clear out in the winter sherwin westerman and owen can hold there heads up high the rest were poor.
Korkidas was one of our better players for me. McGoldrick and Donlan were our worst players today.

Jack Bauer
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Jack Bauer » 28 Jun 2008, 21:08

pontetiger wrote:where u get tm is happy with performane??u must be having a laugh!!if he is happy with that shower then he must GO!!!! :oops:
Bottom Of Page

http://www.superleague.co.uk/article.php?id=10964

pontetiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by pontetiger » 28 Jun 2008, 21:14

he is taking the wee wee out of us cas fans!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fully
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Fully » 28 Jun 2008, 21:15

pontetiger wrote:he is taking the wee wee out of us cas fans!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
He's right to an extent though. It was Leeds who played well, not us who played particularly bad.

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 28 Jun 2008, 21:15

Jack Bauer wrote:
pontetiger wrote:where u get tm is happy with performane??u must be having a laugh!!if he is happy with that shower then he must GO!!!! :oops:
Bottom Of Page

http://www.superleague.co.uk/article.php?id=10964

if tm is happy with loosing to a understrength team despite been in a winning position and throwing away a game what was won then he`s in the wrong job,no coach enjoys loosing but there are times when you after throw the riot act at the players.

i played under allan agar and i can assure you that had agar been in that cas dressing room after the game every player would have been watching for the missiles coming their way and come out with their ears ringing.

neil
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by neil » 28 Jun 2008, 21:22

players that must go who are not super league standed donlan fletcher wainwright korkidas henderson clayton leafa lupton moore leeds played the game with no half backs and we still could not beat them well played leeds tnite what was mick robinson stood with nobby noble for lets hope he was giving them korki.