No spirit, No soul and no heart.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

No spirit, No soul and no heart.

Post by old cas lass » 28 Jun 2008, 20:15

That just about sums up our club just now.

Fully
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Fully » 28 Jun 2008, 20:58

Radio doesn't show everything though Babs. You are free to comment, but most of our players did put in the effort. There's just a few who are afraid to put their back into the tackle.

I have to say Donlan had one of the worst games I've seen him play in a Cas shirt.
--------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT CLOSED WITH OWNERS PERMISSION

Consultant
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Consultant » 29 Jun 2008, 00:19

Fully wrote:I have to say Donlan had one of the worst games I've seen him play in a Cas shirt.
Donlan has been poor most of this season. Certainly not worth a contract next season. Bye Bye Donlan.

Jack Bauer
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Jack Bauer » 29 Jun 2008, 00:23

Consultant wrote:
Fully wrote:I have to say Donlan had one of the worst games I've seen him play in a Cas shirt.
Donlan has been poor most of this season. Certainly not worth a contract next season. Bye Bye Donlan.
I actually agree with that, I think he has been overrated this season.

Wicksy
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Wicksy » 29 Jun 2008, 01:27

They were all watch the language . 13 Men go out 13 men return they were watch the language

Maybe they don't want to stand down because they want to rectify the mistakes they've made in seasons gone by.

monkeyface
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by monkeyface » 29 Jun 2008, 04:54

no nothing, its a joke ,gutted, bloody gutted,

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 29 Jun 2008, 09:20

Consultant wrote:
I think thats very harsh tbh, Stuart Donlan is usually safe as houses at FB and unfortunately he has been chucked out on the wing for much of the season where he doesnt see the ball, He just made one howler yesterday that probably cost us the game, Where he let the bomb bounce in goal and conceded a drop out - This gave leeds the momentum and they scored on the next set

We just werent good enough - SImple as - Which is hard to admit when we played against kids
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 29 Jun 2008, 09:29

Jack Bauer wrote:
Consultant wrote:
Morissey on the other thread makes it sound like Donlan was the only one supporting Sherwin!

Birstalltiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Birstalltiger » 29 Jun 2008, 09:39

Donlan had a ok game he did drop the bomb but anybody who has played fullback they will tell you they are not easy to catch apart from that i think he had a decent game.
The best looking Cas fan outside Cas

Morrissey
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Morrissey » 29 Jun 2008, 09:58

Tamworth Tiger wrote:
Jack Bauer wrote:
Consultant wrote:
Morissey on the other thread makes it sound like Donlan was the only one supporting Sherwin!
He supported 2/3 breaks when Shifty put him through and I thought he was okay coming into the line, had a hand in creating the overlap for Owen's try and was on the end of Shifty's work a couple of times.
In defence he was really hesitant to pick up several balls allowing Leeds to gain on him, and obviously he made a hash of the bomb which ultimately turned the game in their favour. Not his best game I would say, but there were far worse performers on the field other than him IMO.

Bone!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bone! » 29 Jun 2008, 11:31

Still absolutley gutted.

Can't believe we lost to an understrength Leeds United Rhino team.

That game was ours to win, we was allover them in the first half and should of won. At the far end of the field we looked to have knocked on 3 times in a certain scoring position. Just like Lauititi did early on And I feel that cost us dearly.

While I still can't believe we threw it away in the last 7minutes, I could see them getting on top and just knew it weren't our night.

We played with for 70minutes showing passion and pride I thought, but just couldn't kill them off. You could see the players after the final hooter, they was as gutted as I am now.

While i believe we should of won and that Result would only be satisfactory against their full squad, I still feel they should be applauded for their efforts last night. I was proud of them last night and was absolutley dis-heartened at the end of the match. They gave their all and that was there to see at the end of the game by the players body language.

Leeds turned it on in the last 10minutes in a game they was out of the whole match. Yet again, we lost it late on.

Also, Richie Owen :clap: fantastic try saver in the first half and a great player through out the whole game.
Joe Westerman, he's a credit to all youngsters, the way he played y'day was a joy to watch and to see him go off with what looked a dislocated shoulder only to come back on and still play as good, was great to see.

Come on Cas, stick together, and next season we could be a force with the right players.
I am starting to believe we could become something!
Maybe its silly, but we can all have dreams eh? :)

Cas unitll I Die!

Mr. Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mr. Tiger » 29 Jun 2008, 18:09

Bone! wrote:Still absolutley gutted.

That game was ours to win, we was allover them in the first half and should of won. At the far end of the field we looked to have knocked on 3 times in a certain scoring position. Just like Lauititi did early on And I feel that cost us dearly.

While I still can't believe we threw it away in the last 7minutes, I could see them getting on top and just knew it weren't our night.

We played with for 70minutes showing passion and pride I thought, but just couldn't kill them off. You could see the players after the final hooter, they was as gutted as I am now.

While i believe we should of won and that Result would only be satisfactory against their full squad, I still feel they should be applauded for their efforts last night. I was proud of them last night and was absolutley dis-heartened at the end of the match. They gave their all and that was there to see at the end of the game by the players body language.

Leeds turned it on in the last 10minutes in a game they was out of the whole match. Yet again, we lost it late on.

Also, Richie Owen :clap: fantastic try saver in the first half and a great player through out the whole game.
Joe Westerman, he's a credit to all youngsters, the way he played y'day was a joy to watch and to see him go off with what looked a dislocated shoulder only to come back on and still play as good, was great to see.

Come on Cas, stick together, and next season we could be a force with the right players.

Cas unitll I Die!
looked like a bruised sternum any day of the week. dislocated shoulder is a bit extreme fella.!!!

Bone!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bone! » 29 Jun 2008, 18:12

Mr. Tiger wrote:
Bone! wrote:Still absolutley gutted.

Cas unitll I Die!
looked like a bruised sternum any day of the week. dislocated shoulder is a bit extreme fella.!!!
At the time it looked like a dislocated shoulder. But it probs must not of been with him coming back on!