Leeds Res18 v's Cas 12, Leeds Res Res 44v's Cas Res4

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
The Happy Hooker
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Usually found between open side and blind side prop

Leeds Res18 v's Cas 12, Leeds Res Res 44v's Cas Res4

Post by The Happy Hooker » 28 Jun 2008, 20:16

What can you say with regard to the results at Embarrasingley, god knows what the score would have hav been if the Leeds sides had had the full compliment of players.

I have know come to the cobclusion that Tm cannot motivate the side to perform .... we will NEVER have a better opportunity to record a double over the Rhinos....this in my opinion is the most embarrasing defeat in the time I've supported the tigers
We await his second coming, Chuck Hardisty MkII

"It does not require many words to speak the truth"...Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 28 Jun 2008, 20:18

I have to agree i am ashamed to support this club, there must be big problems in house if TM cant get this 17 motivated to steam roll a bunch of kids, sad so sad.

Fully
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Fully » 28 Jun 2008, 20:55

Leeds worked bloody hard in defence. Our kicking was lacklustre, but it by no means show how hard we had to work.
--------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT CLOSED WITH OWNERS PERMISSION

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 28 Jun 2008, 20:56

that was the worst defeat of the year to take,for 60 minutes we dominated bombing try after try and you could see the leeds fightback coming and they didnt dissapoint while we stood back and let them back into a game that should have been all over by half time.

castleford tigers the self destructing team. :(

The Happy Hooker
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Usually found between open side and blind side prop

Post by The Happy Hooker » 28 Jun 2008, 21:23

As i've posted before i've supported this team for 40 years, but I think I've seen some of the best outstanding players and coaches in their respective postions .... therefore, TM I respect your greater playing knowledge, experience, etc etc etc but for me:

Ryan McGoldrick ...is not, will never be a:

FULL BACK
WINGER

STANDOFF
SCRUMHALF

PROP (BLIND or OPEN SIDE)

SECONDROW

LOOSE FORWARD

WATER CARRIER (am really urinated off)

Richard Owen is:

A FULL BACK in the mold of Derick Edwards ( who), Trevor Bedford, and in my opinion Gary Belcher (brilliant)
HE IS NOT A CENTRE in the JJ mold a winger he could be, but an absolute waste.

Anthony Thackray is NOT a HOOKER in mold of Johnny Ward, Gripper, (who) or even Southernwood, get up to the Airedale Hotel and ask........

Therefore TM before we even contemplate 2009, I would seriously ask you to consider:

PICKING THE RIGHT PLAYERS IN THE THEIR BEST POSTIONS.....

If not I look forward to Mitchell Sergeant, playing at Stand Off and
Steve Menzies ( :dance: ) at Full Back.

Needless to say that life goes on, ??????, but their is only so such we can support, give us something we can enthuse about, even a one point win against the Leeds reserves would have sufficed..........I 'm always the a pint half full type but this really take the busciut .......If you find it difficult to motivate, generate, gajole, urge or generally sqeeze the 'cojones' of your players to be able to raise their game against the whinos then I serioulsy suggest that Quantas beccons :P

[/code]
We await his second coming, Chuck Hardisty MkII

"It does not require many words to speak the truth"...Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 28 Jun 2008, 21:44

The Happy Hooker wrote:As i've posted before i've supported this team for 40 years, but I think I've seen some of the best outstanding players and coaches in their respective postions .... therefore, TM I respect your greater playing knowledge, experience, etc etc etc but for me:

FULL BACK
WINGER

STANDOFF
SCRUMHALF

SECONDROW

LOOSE FORWARD

Richard Owen is:

A FULL BACK in the mold of Derick Edwards ( who), Trevor Bedford, and in my opinion Gary Belcher (brilliant)

Anthony Thackray is NOT a HOOKER in mold of Johnny Ward, Gripper, (who) or even Southernwood, get up to the Airedale Hotel and ask........

Therefore TM before we even contemplate 2009, I would seriously ask you to consider:

Needless to say that life goes on, ??????, but their is only so such we can support, give us something we can enthuse about, even a one point win against the Leeds reserves would have sufficed..........I 'm always the a pint half full type but this really take the busciut .......If you find it difficult to motivate, generate, gajole, urge or generally sqeeze the 'cojones' of your players to be able to raise their game against the whinos then I serioulsy suggest that Quantas beccons :P

[/code]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: whoever is responsable for giving a player who has no position and cant tackle a four year deal should hang their heads in shame,ryan mcgoldrick has so much skill but time and time again his attitude or lack of it lets him down and his tackling attempts are terrible.

zart
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by zart » 29 Jun 2008, 14:44

Once again THH you have hit the nail slap bang on the head.I have known you for a few years now(Iam Adams dad) and I know how passionate you are about Cas RL and have to agree this is one of most embarrassing defeats ever.A mutual frend of ours who works down lane told me that there is a lack of professionalism within the squad and quote We will never win anything till its sorted out!

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 29 Jun 2008, 16:40

The Happy Hooker wrote:As i've posted before i've supported this team for 40 years, but I think I've seen some of the best outstanding players and coaches in their respective postions .... therefore, TM I respect your greater playing knowledge, experience, etc etc etc but for me:

FULL BACK
WINGER

STANDOFF
SCRUMHALF

SECONDROW

LOOSE FORWARD

Richard Owen is:

[/code]
100% true
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

Parky
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Parky » 29 Jun 2008, 18:42

FULL BACK
WINGER

STANDOFF
SCRUMHALF

SECONDROW

LOOSE FORWARD

Richard Owen is:

[/code]

Nail on head

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Furguson, are you listening
Keep the Premiership glistening
Cos when we play you in May
We'll take it away
We're walking in a City wonderland