Ray Cashmere

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 09 Jul 2008, 15:00

big-t wrote:Looking at the Salford board on RLfans, it looks as if they've signed him :(
Really? We should of snapped him up!

Half Acres Halfwit
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Half Acres Halfwit » 09 Jul 2008, 15:04

When do we ever snap anyone up?It`s normally a laboured affair when we sign on a player.

HEY YOU GU-UYS!!

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 09 Jul 2008, 15:07

Iv seen this guy and he seems to good to go to Saford he at least to me would seem a player that Bradford or Hull would go for, hes very like Peacock, hard working, no nonsence player with attitude.
I can't believe we haven't at least made an approach, that dissapoints me, he's 6ft5 and 109kg we need players like this to add bulk and power up front.

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 09 Jul 2008, 15:07

Iv seen this guy and he seems to good to go to Saford he at least to me would seem a player that Bradford or Hull would go for, hes very like Peacock, hard working, no nonsence player with attitude.
I can't believe we haven't at least made an approach, that dissapoints me, he's 6ft5 and 109kg we need players like this to add bulk and power up front.

Pepper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Pepper » 09 Jul 2008, 17:35

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/516 ... nvert-Paul

This seems to indicate that its true about cahmere signing for salford.

Also Huby is our top offloader, and is no 21 on the chart for most offloads in superlague. All our other players are well down the list.

Tackle busts, meters made seem to be the other areas where we are really struggling.

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 09 Jul 2008, 18:13

Pepper wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/516 ... nvert-Paul

Also Huby is our top offloader, and is no 21 on the chart for most offloads in superlague. All our other players are well down the list.

Tackle busts, meters made seem to be the other areas where we are really struggling.
Im quite dissapointed to be honest, hes a very good player, we should of been straight in there, we need 1 more prop if Higgins and Leafa are going.

pontetiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by pontetiger » 09 Jul 2008, 19:43

WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:

Im quite dissapointed to be honest, hes a very good player, we should of been straight in there, we need 1 more prop if Higgins and Leafa are going.
dont think that higgins and leafa will both be leaving, just going on past pre season statements we are going to bring in six new faces and we sign two, people are saying that there will be 15 new signing so by my reconing we will sign 5 and keep alot more of the current players that we have, unless we have unearthed some more reserve grade players. top name players names keep poping up but nothing ever comes to light same old cas.. :x :x rant over

tigerman1
League One Player
League One Player

Post by tigerman1 » 09 Jul 2008, 19:48

ditto Ponte same old same old, hard line Cas this lads keeping his money in his pocket until you show desire like the fans (not supporters want
A win a win my kingdom for a win

AVM a much misunderstood and unknown condition http://www.avmsupport.org.uk/

I wished my bank balance was a big as our points against

have you ever seen comical Ali and RW in the same room... didnt think so.

open your mind but especially your eyes

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 09 Jul 2008, 19:50

i wouldnt read too much in to this as they are not guaranteed a franchise. Celtic i would think are nailed on with either widnes or salford and widnes have a millionaire backer.

monkeyface
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by monkeyface » 09 Jul 2008, 19:56

we will see, not long to go know,

THE 12 KNOW AND WHO!!!!!

Dirk Diggler
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dirk Diggler » 09 Jul 2008, 20:07

WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:

I heard that we pulled out of the deal for as soon as we heard that Malcolm Manmade-Fibres, a reserve grader who won player of the season in 2001 who has been out of the game for 4 years and is currently recovering from cruciate ligament surgery was recommended to us as a big, hard running forward who knows his way try line. He doesn't count on the quota as he was born in Gipton before moving to Oz as a child.

Watch this space, you heard it here first.
Long Live The Monkey Munch!!!

pontetiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by pontetiger » 09 Jul 2008, 20:18

Dirk Diggler wrote:
WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:

i

I heard that we pulled out of the deal for as soon as we heard that Malcolm Manmade-Fibres, a reserve grader who won player of the season in 2001 who has been out of the game for 4 years and is currently recovering from cruciate ligament surgery was recommended to us as a big, hard running forward who knows his way try line. He doesn't count on the quota as he was born in Gipton before moving to Oz as a child.

i heard the same thing dirk but was told not to post it on forum in case fev sign him from under are noses

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 09 Jul 2008, 20:20

Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 09 Jul 2008, 20:24

pontetiger wrote:
Dirk Diggler wrote:
WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:

i

i heard the same thing dirk but was told not to post it on forum in case fev sign him from under are noses
pmsl :lol:

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 09 Jul 2008, 20:25

Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

pontetiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by pontetiger » 09 Jul 2008, 20:34

thats sorted that one out di