DISGUSTING

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Bone!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bone! » 11 Jul 2008, 23:51

you mean that 15 year old that u texted all the way home who you will probs never see again? ;)

fenton
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: AFenton90

Post by fenton » 11 Jul 2008, 23:53

Bone! wrote:you mean that 15 year old that u texted all the way home who you will probs never see again? ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 11 Jul 2008, 23:58

Fentons off to jail :lol:
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 12 Jul 2008, 00:00

fenton wrote:If you went to saints tonight to expect something your off your head.

I expected worse that this to be honest.

Anyway it was a good night.

I led the konga round the ground twice, pulled a saints bird and got applauded by the saints fans.
you tart :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;)
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Bone!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bone! » 12 Jul 2008, 00:03

tbh Fenton, I think most of us were off our heads. in more ways than one :lol:

Fully
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Fully » 12 Jul 2008, 00:29

FFS, anybody would think we lost to Batley 68-12 tonight judging by people's reactions.

Yes, it's unacceptable have so many put past us, but a good side in Harlequins got nilled last week at home by Saints.

Saints are lightyears ahead of us. They've got a miles miles superior squad to us, and any sensible person would have tipped us for this sort of defeat.
--------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT CLOSED WITH OWNERS PERMISSION

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 12 Jul 2008, 00:57

To me it seems to be split down the middle by people who went and didnt go, them who went will agree with me that today wasn't an embarrasment as such as we've played a team full of internationals basically 1-17 and in the 2nd half kept them quieter than usual. Them who didn't go will not realise just how wonderful Saints attack and defence was there attack 80% of the time is beautiful and breathtaking and i enjoy seeing it (obviously not against my team) but still Saints are the Brazil of rugby. Credit to our lads first half they really did suprise us and hammered at us hard, 2nd half i think Saints let there foot off gas, but we kept battling in there and our persistance was rewarded with 2 very decent tries may i add.

Bomber
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bomber » 12 Jul 2008, 01:39

What surprises me is that so many think results like this are OK ,yes they did hammer Quins but they struggled to get a side out with all their injries.
It seems the days when we could go to games and believe we were in with a chance of winning are gone for good and we will put up with shambolic display after display.
We are at present in the same division as these top sides and as a proffessional outfit we should be at least competitve, our points against compared to all the other sides is a total disgrace.

monkeyface
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by monkeyface » 12 Jul 2008, 07:01

fenton wrote:If you went to saints tonight to expect something your off your head.

I led the konga round the ground twice, pulled a saints bird and got applauded by the saints fans.
my son was gooing mad as i wouldnt let him go right round the ground, brilliant , :D :D

SherburnTiger88
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SherburnTiger88 » 12 Jul 2008, 07:52

Both times...i was at bar! :x

She's 18 apparently. :oops:
And It's Hull City! Hullll Cityyyyy FC! We're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen!!!!!
Silverware! We Don't Care! We'll follow City/Tigers Everywhere!!!

Birstalltiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Birstalltiger » 12 Jul 2008, 09:22

People can moan and grown but Cas yesterday was just beaten by a better team Saint are in difffrent league to anybody else at moment cas treid but just wernt good enough it is simple as that.
The best looking Cas fan outside Cas

speedy
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: @casrlfc

Post by speedy » 12 Jul 2008, 09:59

They ar$eholed Lunnon. there's was a worse score than ours, whats the problem :roll:

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 12 Jul 2008, 10:04

Bomber wrote:What surprises me is that so many think results like this are OK ,yes they did hammer Quins but they struggled to get a side out with all their injries.
It seems the days when we could go to games and believe we were in with a chance of winning are gone for good and we will put up with shambolic display after display.
We are at present in the same division as these top sides and as a proffessional outfit we should be at least competitve, our points against compared to all the other sides is a total disgrace.
Sorry, I've been following Cas for 45+ years and watched them everywhere, but I've never been to Saints, mainly because we always seem to play them on a Friday night, but also because they hardly ever perform there.
Bottom line is that this season we have shared the points with the two best teams in the league. Saints were always going to want to put that behind them, as Leeds will next time we play their full squad away.

Stumped
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Stumped » 12 Jul 2008, 10:25

Mr Tiger please explain to me how being a so called a light weight is detrimental to being a dominate defender.So um you would'nt entertain the thought of a Dallas Johnstone (92 kg) signing with the heavy weights of Castleford.