Its time to...

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
delboy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Its time to...

Post by delboy » 22 Jul 2008, 21:05

...get off the backs off Richard Wright and Terry Matterson

lets get behind them give them a chance and lets see if they can come up with the goods on a level playing field.

The RFL have come up with the only sensible outcome in my eyes, now today was a major stepping stone for the future of our club.

lets sign the quality players we have been promised

get building the new stadium

and lets have classy cas back every week and not just 3 or 4 times a season

lets finish the current season on a high

the future is bright the future is amber

tigertrike
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Its time to...

Post by tigertrike » 22 Jul 2008, 21:11

delboy wrote:...get off the backs off Richard Wright and Terry Matterson

lets get behind them give them a chance and lets see if they can come up with the goods on a level playing field.

The RFL have come up with the only sensible outcome in my eyes, now today was a major stepping stone for the future of our club.

:clap: :clap:
just because better people than you have tried and failed, it does'nt mean you shouldn't try...

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: Its time to...

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 22 Jul 2008, 21:11

delboy wrote:...get off the backs off Richard Wright and Terry Matterson

RIGHT i agree with what your saying but ...

Why as soon as we get a franchise are we starting to say get behind them too, im not saying we should'nt and im not disagreeing or saying you've wanted TM out or RW out but literally 4 weeks ago people where leaving topics such as BOD out and TM needs to go and i was like :? its getting to end of season what good is getting someone out now what does it do to players and staff.

Why was people like TM needs to go and now people telling us to lay off RW? i know hes done well in planning and the effort was there but come on guys make your minds up.

Proper fans wouldnt change there minds every week about someone who is trying to do a job with a small squad!
Last edited by WHELDON-ROAD-END on 22 Jul 2008, 21:22, edited 1 time in total.

tigerman1
League One Player
League One Player

Post by tigerman1 » 22 Jul 2008, 21:19

nothing has changed in my mind set, do people think Dicky wrong sat up all night masterminding and writing our bid singlehandedly give over i doubt he could write a meaningfull postcard,
as for Tel well next year is a year he MUST produce he cannot say he had his hands tied he cannnot say players werent available he cannot bring any excuse, he must bring in players HE wants for HIS side to play rugby HIS way if it carries on like we have seen this year goodbye, lets get someone in for the last two years who can do the job and i dont mean get rid of Tel and give Andy hay a try :roll:
A win a win my kingdom for a win

AVM a much misunderstood and unknown condition http://www.avmsupport.org.uk/

I wished my bank balance was a big as our points against

have you ever seen comical Ali and RW in the same room... didnt think so.

open your mind but especially your eyes

Fully
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Fully » 22 Jul 2008, 21:30

Well he gave up his Easter for it. It wasn't just him - it was a club effort. Didn't I read somewhere that all people contributed to their relevant section?

At the end of the day RW has to be applauded for delivering this, but he now has to back-up his statements, with some bloody good evidence.

We cannot afford to be complacent, and we need to spend the money.
--------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT CLOSED WITH OWNERS PERMISSION

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 22 Jul 2008, 21:34

its the wrong time to be slapping backs,we have survived by the skin of our teeth and now more than ever we need to kick on get the stadium built and start been competative on the field or we will be out.

time waits for no man mr.wright so get a move on and get the ball rolling

Wicksy
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Wicksy » 22 Jul 2008, 21:36

braytontiger wrote:its the wrong time to be slapping backs,we have survived by the skin of our teeth and now more than ever we need to kick on get the stadium built and start been competative on the field or we will be out.

:clap: :clap:

Maybe they don't want to stand down because they want to rectify the mistakes they've made in seasons gone by.

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 22 Jul 2008, 21:37

braytontiger wrote:its the wrong time to be slapping backs,we have survived by the skin of our teeth and now more than ever we need to kick on get the stadium built and start been competative on the field or we will be out.

Precisely!

wastedyears1981
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Eating a baloo burger in the WRE behind the sticks.

Post by wastedyears1981 » 23 Jul 2008, 17:16

WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:

Precisely!
I'll grab a shovel, anyone wanna join me .... we should have that hill levelled by 2010. :lol:

Time is a great healer, unless its a rash. Then your better off with ointment - Holly, Red Dwarf