Man of the Match v Wakey

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.

vote away

Poll ended at 16 Aug 2008, 17:19

Stuart Donlan
4%
Richard Owen
2%
Michael Shenton
No votes
Kirk Dixon
4%
Michael Wainwright
1%
Luke Dorn
4%
Brent Sherwin
No votes
Liam Higgins
1%
Scott Moore
1%
Craig Huby
1%
Awen Guttenbeil
No votes
Peter Lupton
No votes
Ryan McGoldrick
11%
Andrew Henderson
11%
Joe Westerman
9%
Ned Catic
10%
Mitchell Sargent
41%

Total votes: 93

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 11 Aug 2008, 11:07

Morrissey wrote:
What's wrong with him, he certainly didn't play like he was busted. To be fair by the 60 minute mark the entire team looked absoloutely out on their feet, is it perhaps the ill effects of the virus clearing up still?
Or like zuess as said maybe there's a few turning out with niggles or injured.

Ryan doesn't like to leave the field at any time, i did'nt go to the game but It sounds like he had a cracker injured or not.

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 11 Aug 2008, 11:42

zeuss wrote:I was at the game. I voted for Ryan. He played busted but was still the difference.
Now as you will have read - I have also voted for Ryan - but to say he was the difference is unfair -- I thought the pack was the difference - but he controlled them very well, He tackled well and his kicking game wasnt bad either - He was the MOM (just) but we would have won without him

I arent sure about been busted - he looked better than ever but obviously was taken off with a bit to go as the game was won and he had run his blood to water
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

marshman
League One Player
League One Player

Post by marshman » 11 Aug 2008, 11:43

zeuss wrote:I was at the game. I voted for Ryan. He played busted but was still the difference.
Didn't realise you were over here mate. Hope you enjoy your stay in and around Cas and we get a couple more wins, or at least good performances, while you're over. How long you staying for mate?