sargant

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
decorator
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by decorator » 12 Aug 2008, 19:25

cutsyke tiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
Beth wrote:If you put 110% effort in, your a fan favourite straight away. Now if your like Korkidas on the other hand.. :lol:
Thats so true, if a player is putting his all into the game and for the team, the fans will love him.
Just seen the sargent burst from yesterday game, last time i saw a burst like that i think kevin ward did it.
I'm sure we have a great prospect there.
I seem to recollect nathon sykes used to give 100% every week but don't recollect him being anyones favourite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nat Sykes was one of my favourites, along with Richard Gay And Darren Rogers. :oops:

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 12 Aug 2008, 20:01

Mr. Tiger wrote:why are we being subjected to umpteen pages of chit chat about 110% and 100%

move on.......... sargent is the dogs and he will be a top forward for us next season!!!
I thought the point of a forum was to give like minded individuals a chance to 'chit chat' about whatever topic takes their fancy.

If the theme disagrees with you I suggest you do one.

Steadman_4_PM
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Steadman_4_PM » 12 Aug 2008, 20:37

Mr. Tiger wrote:why are we being subjected to umpteen pages of chit chat about 110% and 100%

move on.......... sargent is the dogs and he will be a top forward for us next season!!!
Other than what Alf said, perhaps its because someone feels they can say 110% etc and its bobbins. :roll:

I could put 100% effort in and still be rubbish, so I don't buy that simply putting effort in makes you a fans favourite. I could pick out moments (notice I'm saying moments!) of Korki's game where he did as much as he could, yet he's perhaps rightly classed as some sort of village clown.

Anyway, on 2 games played Sargent looks less than match fit but may well become a cracking player for us. Glad he did come over for the last 5 games rather than giving up and just joining us for 09.
Adrian Flynn's career low was playing for Featherstone - "Horrible Supporters"