The new stadium will be called ?

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 13 Sep 2008, 16:57

old cas lass wrote:
WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:Also seperate parking for the Wildcats fans and bus so we can let there tyres down ;)
Car parking on castlefields :lol:
Or Icelands ;)

Fully
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Fully » 13 Sep 2008, 16:59

Why don't we just give Wakefield Wheldon Road? Anything's an improvement on Belle Vue. At least they'll have two/three stands covered and probably a better atmosphere.
--------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT CLOSED WITH OWNERS PERMISSION

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 13 Sep 2008, 17:01

Fully wrote:Why don't we just give Wakefield Wheldon Road? Anything's an improvement on Belle Vue. At least they'll have two/three stands covered and probably a better atmosphere.
They dont deserve Wheldon Road! i would'nt even let them have it if it was run down to the ground, i wouldn't let anyone have our beloved ground never mind our arch rivals ..

alf garnett
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alf garnett » 14 Sep 2008, 16:29

they dont want a ground in castleford they saying its got to be in wakefield

or oakwell

or dewsbusy

or elland road

any were but castleford---lol
alf garnett 2006 & 2007 winner of the casforum.co.uk most negative poster and we hate the BOD poster
super leagure we dont care -sorry wakey we dont want to share

stevem
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by stevem » 14 Sep 2008, 17:46

WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:Also seperate parking for the Wildcats fans and bus so we can let there tyres down ;)
Or Icelands ;)
Or they can park on my drive up Glasshoughton theres enough space for both of em :D :dance:

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 14 Sep 2008, 18:15

stevem wrote:
WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
Or Icelands ;)
Or they can park on my drive up Glasshoughton theres enough space for both of em :D :dance:
:lol:

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 14 Sep 2008, 20:02

Fully wrote:Why don't we just give Wakefield Wheldon Road? Anything's an improvement on Belle Vue. At least they'll have two/three stands covered and probably a better atmosphere.
Its the fans that make the atmosphere, even if they fill the jungle apart from the odd Wakefield Wakefield Wakefield chant it would sound like a morgue in there.

Fixed quote - Sigon

MY CLUB. MY CAS

stevem
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by stevem » 14 Sep 2008, 21:29

stevem wrote:
WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
Or Icelands ;)
Sorry WMDC just been in touch and said NO !! to that too. :dance:

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 14 Sep 2008, 21:49

I think our new stadium should have a bronze statue of RW outside, what does anyone else think? :lol:

wastedyears1981
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Eating a baloo burger in the WRE behind the sticks.

Post by wastedyears1981 » 14 Sep 2008, 21:51

WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:I think our new stadium should have a bronze statue of RW outside, what does anyone else think? :lol:
How about wood, so it reflects on how much of a plank he is lol

Time is a great healer, unless its a rash. Then your better off with ointment - Holly, Red Dwarf

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 14 Sep 2008, 21:58

wastedyears1981 wrote:
WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:I think our new stadium should have a bronze statue of RW outside, what does anyone else think? :lol:
How about wood, so it reflects on how much of a plank he is lol
Good thinking :lol:

alf garnett
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alf garnett » 14 Sep 2008, 22:07

the poor guy cant win
he as to keep the bod happy....the share holders happy the fans happy ....he cant keep every one on side .its so easy to pick on one guy what about the rest of the b o d .....get off his back or could you lot do his job ??????????
alf garnett 2006 & 2007 winner of the casforum.co.uk most negative poster and we hate the BOD poster

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 14 Sep 2008, 22:10

alf garnett wrote:the poor guy cant win
he as to keep the bod happy....the share holders happy the fans happy ....he cant keep every one on side .its so easy to pick on one guy what about the rest of the b o d .....get off his back or could you lot do his job ??????????
I would try it :roll:

fig of whitwood
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fig of whitwood » 14 Sep 2008, 22:13

It's so easy to knock other people in high profile positions, so so easy.

ten
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by ten » 14 Sep 2008, 22:14

MR has a big part to play also. But then again, if you look at most posts on this forum you will see that people haven't soley blamed RW.

BOD, TM and the players have all been factors into this poor season.

Sigon
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: @nogis

Post by Sigon » 14 Sep 2008, 22:16

Who are you and can we have our Alf back!
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

alf garnett
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alf garnett » 14 Sep 2008, 22:18

Sigon wrote:
Who are you and can we have our Alf back!

come on si you cant blame him for everything
he will get blame next for wmdc turning wakey down :lol:

cutsyke tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cutsyke tiger » 14 Sep 2008, 23:01

The only one he keeps happy is himself top wage for running the club into the ground and making us the laughing stock of R/L,the poor guy has it terrible sorry but no sympathy from me for him or the rest of the board

Fully
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Fully » 14 Sep 2008, 23:10

cutsyke tiger wrote:
The only one he keeps happy is himself top wage for running the club into the ground and making us the laughing stock of R/L,the poor guy has it terrible sorry but no sympathy from me for him or the rest of the board
That's the trouble. I don't believe he is. Sure he's made some very big mistakes along the way, and sure he may not be making the club as good as it should be, but at the end of the day you have to make cuts to try and keep the finances stable. We could so easily spend the full-cap, but for what? Risk of finishing mid table with an average attendance of 8,000 and potentially ruining the club.

I'd rather him spend as little as possible knowing that Castleford Tigers at the very least will progress, but with the added fact that it's not going to go into liquidation tomorrow.

It's a tough job. As Alf said, he's got to keep his shareholders happy, his board happy, his staff members, and ultimately the players and the fans.

The fans are always going to be demanding more, but if you have got certain mitigating factors and constraints against you, it might be a problem fulfilling those.
--------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT CLOSED WITH OWNERS PERMISSION