Faumuina arrested for disorderly behaviour

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Morrissey
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Morrissey » 15 Sep 2008, 09:02

alf garnett wrote:korki is not a bad play its just he is not putting in the effort for us
I agree...If Korki played like he did in the last two games on a regular basis no one would complain.
If he and TM have had a chat and reformed his attitude so he will play like that next year, then I don't mind if he stays. His turn in form could alternately be him trying to put himself in the shop window to get away!

ten
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by ten » 15 Sep 2008, 09:33

Morrissey wrote:
alf garnett wrote:korki is not a bad play its just he is not putting in the effort for us
I agree...If Korki played like he did in the last two games on a regular basis no one would complain.
If he and TM have had a chat and reformed his attitude so he will play like that next year, then I don't mind if he stays. His turn in form could alternately be him trying to put himself in the shop window to get away!
Rumour is Korki to Huddersfield.

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 15 Sep 2008, 11:01

The strong rumour is he will go to huddersfield and may i just say even his last 2 performances were not good enough!

He is earning top whack and yet is getting outplayed by Higgins, Boyle and Sargent every week -- The only way people couldnt complain was if he was only earning about half of his wage
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 16 Sep 2008, 15:16

We could do with his money freeing up, we could get a few decent players in.

Slash
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Slash » 16 Sep 2008, 15:54

mart0042 wrote:We could do with his money freeing up, we could get a few decent players in.
Why? We already have a decent player with his money, him.

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 16 Sep 2008, 16:05

dettoriman wrote:The strong rumour is he will go to huddersfield and may i just say even his last 2 performances were not good enough!

He is earning top whack and yet is getting outplayed by Higgins, Boyle and Sargent every week -- The only way people couldnt complain was if he was only earning about half of his wage
I would still complain, Cas don't need players who aren't willing to put in effort and then there performaces looking like there amateur coming through the ranks, just getting an easy ride while making decent money even if is wage was to be halved, 44k is still alot playing rugby and especially for what he does, which is barely nothing for a man of his size and the fact he was actually decent 1/2 years back ..

He has had is chances this season to show he's decentish and he really hasn't if Huddersfield want him quickly sell him on before they change their minds and realise what there signing, i certainly wont miss him and his woeful performances, that 88k could go to something else worth while ..