Tiger TV - Question and Answer with Richard Wright

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Fully
League One Player
League One Player

Tiger TV - Question and Answer with Richard Wright

Post by Fully » 18 Sep 2008, 14:58

[quote]With the closed season now upon us – and the players on annual leave - Castleford Tigers are offering fans the opportunity, via their online ‘Tiger TV’ facility, to ask questions regarding their club to Tigers’ CEO, Richard Wright.

“As a club, we’re working hard to make sure we are as transparent with fans as can possibly be regarding the many issues the club faces, such as our exciting new Stadium project set for completion at Glasshoughton in 2010.â€
--------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT CLOSED WITH OWNERS PERMISSION

Fully
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Fully » 18 Sep 2008, 15:03

I sent in 23 questions....wonder if he'll try and avoid them like he usually does.
--------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT CLOSED WITH OWNERS PERMISSION

alf garnett
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alf garnett » 18 Sep 2008, 16:34

Fully wrote:I sent in 23 questions....wonder if he'll try and avoid them like he usually does.
well i sent 2 questions but mine will be swamped with fullys 23 :lol:
alf garnett 2006 & 2007 winner of the casforum.co.uk most negative poster and we hate the BOD poster
super leagure we dont care -sorry wakey we dont want to share

GThornton
League One Player
League One Player

Post by GThornton » 18 Sep 2008, 17:04

I haven't asked any questions, but would like to know if a big end of season party can be arranged down at the Jungle next year to say good bye to our old stadium. Well, that's if the new stadium is built in time and ready for the start of 2010.

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 18 Sep 2008, 17:08

GThornton wrote:I haven't asked any questions, but would like to know if a big end of season party can be arranged down at the Jungle next year to say good bye to our old stadium. Well, that's if the new stadium is built in time and ready for the start of 2010.
Im pretty sure that there will be one.

cvtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cvtiger » 18 Sep 2008, 17:11

...will be a right knees up, that place will have deserved it. It has provided me some great times.
‘What words of wisdom will Dennis share this time...?'

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 18 Sep 2008, 17:13

cvtiger wrote:...will be a right knees up, that place will have deserved it. It has provided me some great times.
Its provided everything! the last 10 seconds of the game where the fans count down will be very emotional .. i just hope the RFL give us the home game!

Dirk Diggler
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dirk Diggler » 19 Sep 2008, 09:27

I really think that the bars need an overhaul.

I know that we are moving stadiums in the near future but I really feel that with some minor tweeks the curent bar set ups at WR could be improved to speed up service and in turn increase sales.

I know that queuing systems have been implemented but the pumps are really slow. My soloution would be to have a bottle bar set up in the opposite corner of the marquee selling plastic bottles.

Me and some friends tried 3 times to get a pint during the last match of the season but with the long queue we gave up as we would have missed too much of the match.

We ended up waiting and then going for a pint after the match away from the ground.
Long Live The Monkey Munch!!!

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 19 Sep 2008, 10:55

Dirk Diggler wrote:I really think that the bars need an overhaul.

I know that we are moving stadiums in the near future but I really feel that with some minor tweeks the curent bar set ups at WR could be improved to speed up service and in turn increase sales.

I know that queuing systems have been implemented but the pumps are really slow. My soloution would be to have a bottle bar set up in the opposite corner of the marquee selling plastic bottles.

Me and some friends tried 3 times to get a pint during the last match of the season but with the long queue we gave up as we would have missed too much of the match.

We ended up waiting and then going for a pint after the match away from the ground.
Agree DD, the club are throwing away a fortune in lost revenue at the bars, it's a crime to have such long queues, not only does it put people off going to the bar, but while ever people are queuing they are not drinking.
Danny Boy