D/ express

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 19 Sep 2008, 18:49

fenton wrote:
chodbin wrote:Lets face it nobody knows if this deal is on or not untill Dettoriman comes on and gives us details of negotiations/wages/compensation/contract length or reasons behind leaving/arriving.

;) ;) ;) :lol:

Oh and he knew about this ages ago 8)
Well he told me this on MSN yesterday, and he said what Bengal has said above, that we have had to pay Korki 20K to get rid.
No doubt you will be making it up :lol:

I had previously told you he was definately going to hudds i just didnt know the details about us paying him off etc
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 19 Sep 2008, 20:58

big-t wrote:
swede wrote:
Alex Chan leaving Catalan. Thoughts, anyone?
Retiring, that's why he's leaving.
Even if he wasn't he's 33 and thats a gamble.

Glassblower

Re: D/ express

Post by Glassblower » 19 Sep 2008, 23:39

BARBARA wrote:reports this morn that hudders have signed korki on a three year deal. and he will be replaced by chris feather.
There will be less complaints from Cas fans regarding Feather,
he rarely plays.

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 20 Sep 2008, 00:51

Iv also heard that Korki's very close to signing for the Giants and is replacement is Feather, im not really sure what i make of it, but surely anyone/thing is better than Korkidas! :neutral:

I would soon rather seem someone like Ben Gledhill given the chance, the guy is a good player and huge, im sure given the chance, time and work on him, he can become a permanent first team player.

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 20 Sep 2008, 08:07

WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:Iv also heard that Korki's very close to signing for the Giants and is replacement is Feather, im not really sure what i make of it, but surely anyone/thing is better than Korkidas! :neutral:

I would soon rather seem someone like Ben Gledhill given the chance, the guy is a good player and huge, im sure given the chance, time and work on him, he can become a permanent first team player.
no doubt gledhill has huge potential but he needs to put at least 2 stone on before he will be anything like ready for super league.

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 20 Sep 2008, 10:20

WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:Iv also heard that Korki's very close to signing for the Giants and is replacement is Feather, im not really sure what i make of it, but surely anyone/thing is better than Korkidas! :neutral:

He's closer than that mate
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 20 Sep 2008, 11:28

Gledhill wants to stop smoking outside the Castlefields whilst on the pee if he wants to be taken seriously.

Mr. Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mr. Tiger » 20 Sep 2008, 12:07

Mysterio wrote:Gledhill wants to stop smoking outside the Castlefields whilst on the pee if he wants to be taken seriously.
well thats the example being set my the clubs most expensive player!!

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 20 Sep 2008, 12:17

Mr. Tiger wrote:
Mysterio wrote:Gledhill wants to stop smoking outside the Castlefields whilst on the pee if he wants to be taken seriously.
well thats the example being set my the clubs most expensive player!!
The clubs most expensive player is obviously not setting the right example.

BG wants to be guided correctly. Im not saying he's a "wrong un" but he definitely needs to be shown the way....I wish I'd taken notice when I was his age......Joe Westerman is a great example....

Normy Knight
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Normy Knight » 20 Sep 2008, 12:30

Anti smoking brigade out I see.

How old is Ben, 18 is it. It could just be a passing phase where most teenagers experiment in all the so called adult things, it is his body.

You can talk to your blue in the face to a young lad about the rights and wrongs in life, but they're still going to do what they want to do, Iam sure you did.
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.
http://www.normantonknights.co.uk

fenton
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: AFenton90

Post by fenton » 20 Sep 2008, 13:04

Mysterio wrote:..Joe Westerman is a great example....
On the lash every tuesday and saturday... :lol: :lol:

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 20 Sep 2008, 13:14

fenton wrote:
And Monday now iv seen him in Quest odd few times now.

Also Fordy told me there's to be a massive drinking ban for next season, cant remember the details but he said if anyone is caught breaking rules then theres consuquences.

Normy Knight
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Normy Knight » 20 Sep 2008, 13:33

WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:
fenton wrote:

Also Fordy told me there's to be a massive drinking ban for next season, cant remember the details but he said if anyone is caught breaking rules then theres consuquences.
Yeah right, I won't hold my breath.
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.
http://www.normantonknights.co.uk

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 20 Sep 2008, 13:47

Normy Knight wrote:
WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:
fenton wrote:

Yeah right, I won't hold my breath.
:lol: :lol:

chodbin
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chodbin » 20 Sep 2008, 15:25

WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:
fenton wrote:

Yes, you have to down a yard of ale in 60 seconds

pontetiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by pontetiger » 20 Sep 2008, 15:54

dettoriman wrote:
pontetiger wrote:i would rather keep korki for another year than pay 20000 pounds to huddersfield. keep him for another year then get shut and sign andy lynch. if any team wants him then they should take all the contract,
Well your mad, We have paid him £20'000 which would mean we can now only get a £68'000 player to replace him - but in reality we could get 2 or 3 players for that money who would both perform far superior than the fat waste of space that is Korkidas
name me the three players that we can sign ,that will do a better job for 23000 each or two for 34000. not trying to stick up for korki one bit but its hard to earn your money sat on a bench and only getting ten min playing time. i just hate the fact that we are not spending the full cap and giving money away.

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 20 Sep 2008, 17:18

pontetiger wrote:
dettoriman wrote:
pontetiger wrote:i would rather keep korki for another year than pay 20000 pounds to huddersfield. keep him for another year then get shut and sign andy lynch. if any team wants him then they should take all the contract,
Well your mad, We have paid him £20'000 which would mean we can now only get a £68'000 player to replace him - but in reality we could get 2 or 3 players for that money who would both perform far superior than the fat waste of space that is Korkidas
name me the three players that we can sign ,that will do a better job for 23000 each or two for 34000. not trying to stick up for korki one bit but its hard to earn your money sat on a bench and only getting ten min playing time. i just hate the fact that we are not spending the full cap and giving money away.
Thats is own fault, he wasn't given the number 10 shirt for no reason, TM gave him it expecting to have a starting prop who was actually good! Korki as been a flop and by is own merit as played is way out of the team rather than into it!

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 20 Sep 2008, 23:18

Normy Knight wrote:

How old is Ben, 18 is it. It could just be a passing phase where most teenagers experiment in all the so called adult things, it is his body.

You can talk to your blue in the face to a young lad about the rights and wrongs in life, but they're still going to do what they want to do, Iam sure you did.
Thank goodness you're not the Cas Coach!

Wicksy
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Wicksy » 20 Sep 2008, 23:33

Mysterio wrote:
Normy Knight wrote:

Thank goodness you're not the Cas Coach!
Have you had a sheltered life or what . More to the point whatever job anyone does, it's upto the indivdual and only them that well decide there own fate .

Maybe they don't want to stand down because they want to rectify the mistakes they've made in seasons gone by.

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 21 Sep 2008, 00:04

If you knew what Sherwin and Co get upto when there drunk then i guarantee you would'nt think twice about Gledhill having the odd smoke.