Daily Star

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 30 Oct 2008, 13:51

Flat Capper wrote:Is it ground hog day? I keep encountering the same thing time and time again. :roll:
yes
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 30 Oct 2008, 13:55

Di wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:Is it ground hog day? I keep encountering the same thing time and time again. :roll:
yes
Thought so, thanks for the confirmation. :shock:
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Normy Knight
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Normy Knight » 02 Nov 2008, 09:16

nottinghamtiger wrote:Seems to me like Cas are trying to rid themselves of the players who were given 'over the top' contracts during Mick Robinson's time at the club. Korkidas gone, McGoldrick possibly on his way to Wigan with money + Mathers going the other way. I could also see Sherwin heading back off to Australia (this is my own personal prediction, and is based on NO EVIDENCE!!!!!) and an approach been made to Wakefield for a certain number 7 with the money left over.
Good theory.
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.
http://www.normantonknights.co.uk

fenton
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: AFenton90

Post by fenton » 02 Nov 2008, 16:26

Wicksy wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:Seems to me like Cas are trying to rid themselves of the players who were given 'over the top' contracts during Mick Robinson's time at the club. Korkidas gone, McGoldrick possibly on his way to Wigan with money + Mathers going the other way. I could also see Sherwin heading back off to Australia (this is my own personal prediction, and is based on NO EVIDENCE!!!!!) and an approach been made to Wakefield for a certain number 7 with the money left over.
If only .
:pray: :pray:

Sigon
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: @nogis

Post by Sigon » 02 Nov 2008, 20:41

fenton wrote:
Wicksy wrote:
If only .
:pray: :pray:
but very doubtful
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!