hull sunday

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

hull sunday

Post by tigerfeat » 18 Apr 2017, 07:47

Hope we can bounce back on sunday got a feeling we will myself should be a good one
COYF
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Normy-Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: hull sunday

Post by Normy-Tiger » 18 Apr 2017, 07:56

Im not going expecting a win. Win or lose we will be top after the weekend and with all the teams we have played away from home its great.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 18 Apr 2017, 08:29

more than likely we will be we will be going, expecting another hard game, I am hoping Danny Houghton will still be not quiet right so he does not turn out against us, the lad is a great player , doing at least 40 tackles a game and he gives them lots of options in attack, GET WELL SOON DANNY BUT PLEASE HAVE AN EXTRA WEEK OFF, by the way what's the info on Rangi I think we could have done with him at St Helens

yorkie1bn
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by yorkie1bn » 18 Apr 2017, 08:39

When you look at the way we are playing Powell seems to be playing in blocks of four from the star of this season we Played four then lost one then played another block of four and lost to saints Hull seems to be the start of another block of four .Anybody else noticed this.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 18 Apr 2017, 08:45

yorkie1bn wrote:When you look at the way we are playing Powell seems to be playing in blocks of four from the star of this season we Played four then lost one then played another block of four and lost to saints Hull seems to be the start of another block of four .Anybody else noticed this.
If we're winning 4 then losing 1, then that's blocks of five surely? ;) I just think it's coincidence in terms of form.

As for Hull, we need to get back to winning ways and as this is our game in hand we need to make it count.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 18 Apr 2017, 08:46

yorkie1bn wrote:When you look at the way we are playing Powell seems to be playing in blocks of four from the star of this season we Played four then lost one then played another block of four and lost to saints Hull seems to be the start of another block of four .Anybody else noticed this.
DP said in an interview after the first 4 games that he blocks games into 4's

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 18 Apr 2017, 09:31

Think I read somewhere we are being allocated only 1100 tickets!anyone know if this is true?if so why?are we having our allocation reduced so more pay on their gate?

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 18 Apr 2017, 12:10

Obvious, the clubs are not enjoying paying out the 25% on away sales, what goes round comes round if Hull allocate !,000 tickets when we go there place, we allocate 1,000 when they come to ours

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 18 Apr 2017, 12:31

Scoopage wrote:Think I read somewhere we are being allocated only 1100 tickets!anyone know if this is true?if so why?are we having our allocation reduced so more pay on their gate?
I'm sure the KFC/KCOM/Boulevard can accommodate a few more fans who would provide a reasonable level of income, even at a reduce rate to the home club. Perhaps they just don't want us drowning out their singing when fishing songs?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Wildie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Wildie » 18 Apr 2017, 13:14

Hull fan here - the initial allocation you receive is for the North East Corner. If you sell that, as Leeds did, then more tickets should be able to be requested by the club and they go around into the North Stand.

Normy-Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Normy-Tiger » 18 Apr 2017, 14:09

There will be plenty more than 1100 for sure.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 18 Apr 2017, 14:38

Looks like houghton could be back.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 18 Apr 2017, 14:45

Hull have on multiple occasions fallen to bits in the last 15 of each half, the points in which Cas are strongest.

tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tigersfan » 18 Apr 2017, 15:31

Just been to shop and no student tickets have been given and the young lads in retail "Again" have no idea what's going on told me to phone hull fc ticket office which told me to call tomorrow.

I swear clubs employ people for the laugh these guys don't have a clue don't offer tickets on the website you haven't got in-store just cost me petrol and parking for nothing and needed today as I'm away until game day so well down castleford tigersyour clueless retail boys have let you down again 25% of 20 student tickets all going to hulls pocket now
Surely needs sorting or atleast work together and only advertise what you've got in store

StevieTheTV
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by StevieTheTV » 18 Apr 2017, 16:53

tigersfan wrote:Just been to shop and no student tickets have been given and the young lads in retail "Again" have no idea what's going on told me to phone hull fc ticket office which told me to call tomorrow.

I swear clubs employ people for the laugh these guys don't have a clue don't offer tickets on the website you haven't got in-store just cost me petrol and parking for nothing and needed today as I'm away until game day so well down castleford tigersyour clueless retail boys have let you down again 25% of 20 student tickets all going to hulls pocket now
Surely needs sorting or atleast work together and only advertise what you've got in store
How is it Cas' fault if Hull havent sent any student tickets?
Tigers for Life! Not just for SuperLeague!!

Tawera Nikau = Legend

tigersfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tigersfan » 18 Apr 2017, 17:37

I was mainly aiming the fact that the retail team have no idea what's going atleast 90% of the time basically kids behind the desk.
Must have asked atleast 10 questions this season that a retail team should know
However they just seem can't be bothered.
Answers like
Just call the stadium.
Or asked him to pass me a number on from cas website to be told "can't you just do it yourself"
Also witnessed a "biggish" man ask about more XXXL SIZES just got shrugs and after he left one guy actually laughed and said "if u lost few stone wouldn't have that problem"
Personally time for a change of staff i think.
Someone who knows what's going on and with decent customer service. Cause it's well documented on here how shocking the shop boys are

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 18 Apr 2017, 17:51

Is it well documented, or like all retail walks of life, people take an issue and blow out of proportion or it's one experience in a thousand that's bad?

I've not had one bad experience from the guys in the shop, and neither have any of my family. In fact, I've heard several people commend the lads for their service and help, they are friendly and amenable.

In this situation, did you ask them to ring Hull FC for you? Did you ask them when tickets may come in for students?

With the other comments you have made, it's hard to comment when you don't provide the situation. However, I would also ask why if you had such grave concerns you haven't raised it with Marc (the shop manager) or the club, which would seem a better approach for complaints, particularly for historical ones, where it could have been dealt with for you there and then.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

matt_casfan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by matt_casfan » 18 Apr 2017, 19:43

tigersfan wrote:Just been to shop and no student tickets have been given and the young lads in retail "Again" have no idea what's going on told me to phone hull fc ticket office which told me to call tomorrow.

I can't believe this is happening again. I am sick to death of seeing these lads get slagged off on here by ungrateful snobs.

These guys have given up their holidays year after year and worked incredible amounts of overtime for pittance and all they get is grief from keyboard warriors.

They have been a significant part in the turnaround of the shops fortunes. From making 350k and almost shutting to raking in 1.6m through the tills.

They deservedly got a round of applause at the last meet the directors night for their efforts.

After what they read on here its a miracle they're all still there.

Like fully said, neither myself or my family have ever had any issues with them over the years and have always found them to be pleasent and helpful.

...You're even moaning about a problem they have no control over! God give me strength.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 18 Apr 2017, 19:51

matt_casfan wrote:

I can't believe this is happening again. I am sick to death of seeing these lads get slagged off on here by ungrateful snobs.

These guys have given up their holidays year after year and worked incredible amounts of overtime for pittance and all they get is grief from keyboard warriors.

They have been a significant part in the turnaround of the shops fortunes. From making 350k and almost shutting to raking in 1.6m through the tills.

They deservedly got a round of applause at the last meet the directors night for their efforts.

After what they read on here its a miracle they're all still there.

Like fully said, neither myself or my family have ever had any issues with them over the years and have always found them to be pleasent and helpful.

...You're even moaning about a problem they have no control over! God give me strength.
If we won the CC, league leaders shield, grand final this year and moved into a new stadium next year some on here will still find somat to moan about.

](*,) ](*,)

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 18 Apr 2017, 20:46

Great set of lads, I have always been served with a smile, and found you can have a laugh with these guys. They have always shown respect, respect works both ways.