Hull away for challenge cup

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Hull away for challenge cup

Post by Squaddie86 » 15 May 2017, 07:55

onetiger wrote:
Dave Sideshow wrote:Any idea on when the date and time of the game will be announced?
june 17th n 18th
That's when the fixtures are. The specific time and date should hopefully be announced within a week.

lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by lidds » 15 May 2017, 07:56

Whilst I would like to see Fev beat Leeds I would love to see a Cas Leeds Final. (And Zak to score the winning try)

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 May 2017, 09:04

lidds wrote:Whilst I would like to see Fev beat Leeds I would love to see a Cas Leeds Final. (And Rangi to score the winning try)
Fixed that for you.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 15 May 2017, 09:35

Why do couples want to get wed in rugby season beats me. If played 17th stag do, can't let the lad down, or do I ??

At least he decided not to go to Benidorm for weekend, if 18th fingers crossed I am there.
Last edited by fast hands on 15 May 2017, 09:39, edited 1 time in total.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 15 May 2017, 09:38

when are we going to get an easy draw ?? on paper we had the hardest match in the last round here we go again we could not have got an harder tie in this round, if we do manage to get to Wembley we will certainly have done it the hard way , COME ON YE FORD

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 15 May 2017, 09:40

Stag do in Hull...simple. Mine was in Carlton St. the night before, managed to avoid any fighting, slightly hungover on the day. Nothing complicated back in the day.

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 15 May 2017, 09:40

gateman wrote:when are we going to get an easy draw ?? on paper we had the hardest match in the last round here we go again we could not have got an harder tie in this round, if we do manage to get to Wembley we will certainly have done it the hard way , COME ON YE FORD
Saturday was easy.

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 15 May 2017, 09:44

cogito ergo sum wrote:Stag do in Hull...simple. Mine was in Carlton St. the night before, managed to avoid any fighting, slightly hungover on the day. Nothing complicated back in the day.
Wish it was that simple. Coach picking up 8 in the morning, Bar open 8-01

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 15 May 2017, 09:47

We actually seem to do better against top teams than lower league ones. We've had one or two horrendous performances In supposedly easy cup ties not that long ago

Wildie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Wildie » 15 May 2017, 11:44

Well Guys, tough draw for us both. We did it tough last year to win it, with Saints away, Catalans at Home, Wigan in the Semi and then Warrington in the Final - so the winner of this, I think, will go on to win the full thing.

Hard to predict really, I think we managed to withstand your game plan quite well in the league game, albeit you were missing Gale, but we were down to 12 men too.

We are starting to gel a bit more in attack, and defensively you are starting to tighten up too. It's so tough to call. Hopefully the 2 clubs price this right, and we get a great crowd

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 May 2017, 13:11

Shame, this would have been a great Final however Leeds would also be good to avenge last time so hope for this. The other aspect is that when we win it which I think we will, no one can accuse Cas of having an easy run to the final and therefore deserve it all the more.

Allerton eskimo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Allerton eskimo » 15 May 2017, 17:08

Yes - out of everyone I see Hull as our main rivals. I did say could not would!

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 15 May 2017, 17:15

so its sunday 18th of june good job we booked hols later this year c o y f

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 16 May 2017, 14:09

Wildie wrote:Well Guys, tough draw for us both. We did it tough last year to win it, with Saints away, Catalans at Home, Wigan in the Semi and then Warrington in the Final - so the winner of this, I think, will go on to win the full thing.

Hard to predict really, I think we managed to withstand your game plan quite well in the league game, albeit you were missing Gale, but we were down to 12 men too.

We are starting to gel a bit more in attack, and defensively you are starting to tighten up too. It's so tough to call. Hopefully the 2 clubs price this right, and we get a great crowd
we hope you get the stewarding right as well mate. I know its not your fault but its starting to put some off visiting the kcom.
jo brand is eddie warings love child