19 vs leeds

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

19 vs leeds

Post by Bolton-tiger » 21 Jun 2017, 14:27

5. Greg Eden
34. Alex Foster
7. Luke Gale
1. Zak Hardaker
25. Jy Hitchcox
23. Tom Holmes
33. Kevin Larroyer
14. Nathan Massey
12. Mike McMeeken
9. Paul McShane
10. Grant Millington
13. Adam Milner
2. Greg Minikin
21. Joel Monaghan
20. Larne Patrick
16. Ben Roberts
15. Jesse Sene-Lefao
19. Gadwin Springer
3. Jake Webster

Not in order but there you go

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Re: 19 vs leeds

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 21 Jun 2017, 14:33

No Lynch or Shenny?

OffBeatRL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by OffBeatRL » 21 Jun 2017, 14:35

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:No Lynch or Shenny?
Lynch needs a rest

Shenny has a small knee injury.

I think the Shenny news was Dale Craven on Twitter, but haven't got it open in front of me right now to double check that.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 21 Jun 2017, 14:42

OffBeatRL wrote:
RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:No Lynch or Shenny?
Lynch needs a rest

Shenny has a small knee injury.

I think the Shenny news was Dale Craven on Twitter, but haven't got it open in front of me right now to double check that.
Cheers. Think Hitchcox will get the nod. Think this will be a tough game. Really could be any kind of result. Have a feeling we might just get edged out. Happy to be totally wrong again.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 21 Jun 2017, 18:57

Anyone seen pictures of Gale's thigh strapped up with ice? Made me want to cry a bit :(
Hope it's nothing serious.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 Jun 2017, 19:15

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:Anyone seen pictures of Gale's thigh strapped up with ice? Made me want to cry a bit :(
Hope it's nothing serious.

Yeah saw it on Instagram.
Made my stomach flip a bit.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 23 Jun 2017, 08:42

If we lose Gale with injury it will be a massive blow, but when we lost Rangi for the first time people thought the same, we got over that hurdle, so I am sure the same scenario will apply, I hope last weeks game did not take too much out of our players and with the shorter turn round it gives Leeds the edge, but I have faith COME ON YE FORD

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 23 Jun 2017, 12:27

gateman wrote:If we lose Gale with injury it will be a massive blow, but when we lost Rangi for the first time people thought the same, we got over that hurdle, so I am sure the same scenario will apply, I hope last weeks game did not take too much out of our players and with the shorter turn round it gives Leeds the edge, but I have faith COME ON YE FORD
We don't really have a controlling half when Gale is out and we really struggle on attack, thats why I questioned at the time if letting Chase go with so many big games to come was the best way to go.

drleftie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by drleftie » 23 Jun 2017, 13:00

I think there was definitely a role for Chase particularly at this end of the season with the inevitable injuries & fatigue but reading between the lines he was in the last chance saloon when we re-signed him & I think his persisting off-field troubles left us with no choice but to release him.

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 23 Jun 2017, 17:07

drleftie wrote:I think there was definitely a role for Chase particularly at this end of the season with the inevitable injuries & fatigue but reading between the lines he was in the last chance saloon when we re-signed him & I think his persisting off-field troubles left us with no choice but to release him.
Nail in the head, he's great to have up your sleeve, but not at the cost of throwing all the good work DP & his team have done with the culture at the club these days.
Rangi showed some of his magic last night for Widnes, but also a few of his negative traits too, hopefully Luke & Benny will continue their great run of form, with McShane & Holmes able to step in when required.
Danny Boy