Brian mcdonut

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
drleftie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Brian mcdonut

Post by drleftie » 24 Jun 2017, 08:49

yorky wrote:mcdermott gave the best pre-match motivational speech he has ever done for us :dance: :dance:

ps don't know what mcguire said & i know it cant be printed on hear but he is his own worst enemy & is the proverbial spoilt brat.

"What were you doing over there? He dropped the f***ing ball!"

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 24 Jun 2017, 08:51

drleftie wrote:
yorky wrote:mcdermott gave the best pre-match motivational speech he has ever done for us :dance: :dance:

ps don't know what mcguire said & i know it cant be printed on hear but he is his own worst enemy & is the proverbial spoilt brat.

Verbally abusing a ref with aggresstion.
Should be a ban.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 24 Jun 2017, 08:54

drleftie wrote:

cheers drleftie, it should have been a red one then & he may still get a ban for that

drleftie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by drleftie » 24 Jun 2017, 09:19

SuffolkTiger wrote:http://tinyurl.com/y8dmn7xm

He's kind of honest about it. He looks shot to bits and knows that he has no half backs...
Interesting that he seemed to think being beaten by only 11 points after making as many mistakes as they did was some sort of positive, ignoring the fact that all their points came from far worse mistakes by us!

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 24 Jun 2017, 09:42

old cas lass wrote:I know it's about Brian McDermott is this thread.
But, does anyone think McGuire should have seen red for his verbal abuse of the referee.
I thought hicks was very lenient towards him considering what he said.
ocl you got it spot on just watched it again and he as a right go at the ref but even
after the sin bin he still had to go shout is mouth off if he does not get a ban there is something wrong

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 24 Jun 2017, 09:50

drleftie wrote:

I thought mcshane had knocked on looking from behind sticks have to look at it again still poor reaction giving ref a spray like that and getting himself sent from field
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 24 Jun 2017, 10:00

McGuire will get one match for that - totally unacceptable behavior towards the ref.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 24 Jun 2017, 10:37

tigerfeat wrote:
drleftie wrote:

I thought mcshane had knocked on looking from behind sticks have to look at it again still poor reaction giving ref a spray like that and getting himself sent from field
It's knocked out by Galloway that's why hicks waved play on and reset the play count
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 24 Jun 2017, 10:58

What I fail to understand is why an experienced highly regarded coach gives a motivational speech which motivates his opponents more than his own team. Bet DP can't stop laughing.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 24 Jun 2017, 11:12

cogito ergo sum wrote:What I fail to understand is why an experienced highly regarded coach gives a motivational speech which motivates his opponents more than his own team. Bet DP can't stop laughing.
I doubt it had much effect on us at all. What is more surprising is how poor Leeds are. If that is their best effort of 'coming after us' and 'going into battle' then it shows how far off they are. Hull shoild murder them in the semi. Can't believe Leeds are in with a shout for silverware tbh. Suggests it's a weak league in general.

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 24 Jun 2017, 11:27

Would imagine both McGuire and JJB wikk be up before the panal this week. You just can't be allowed to talk to the ref in that manner, disgraceful.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 24 Jun 2017, 11:42

JJB should definitely get a ban . Shoulder charge and direct contact to the head initially. Then when Greg is on the floor he elbows him again .

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 24 Jun 2017, 12:04

takethetwo wrote:JJB should definitely get a ban . Shoulder charge and direct contact to the head initially. Then when Greg is on the floor he elbows him again .
JJB hit Milner under his chin, I've seen the cut should have been binned for that, hicks a bloody weakling.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 24 Jun 2017, 12:14

If Hicks had any bottle he would have sent McGuire off, binned Parcell every time he kicked the ball away and at a minimum binned JJB. Hall was also lucky not to be binned for holding down on a Cas break in the second half.