U19s

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: U19s

Post by lurcher » 22 Aug 2017, 00:04

Fumper27 wrote:
usacas wrote:Who's the U19's coach? Doing a great job.
Think it's Tony Smith
and paul couch.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

dannycampbellsshorts

Post by dannycampbellsshorts » 22 Aug 2017, 18:38

Wigan proposed Sunday 17/09/2017 the same date when the two first teams clash. The suggestion being a double header with the U19s GF taking place earlier in the day and the potential for SKY to televise both games. It would be economic for both clubs, both sets of supporters, offer every under 19 the experience of a lifetime.

I am sure it made perfect sense to every Wigan and Castleford supporter. Shock, horror Castleford have rejected the suggestion. Apparently the Castleford Academy players have booked their holidays :liar: Unprofessional, amateur :-k on so many fronts bar Wigan. The RFL :!: Castleford :!: The Castleford academy players :-"

Unprofessional :-s Wigan to face St Helens in 2016 Academy Grand Final Game to take place at Langtree Park on Sunday 25th September, 2pm kick-off

Castleford 2017 provide a lot to admite on the pitch, off the pitch? pee up brewry :clap: The WCC will be interesting :-"

Wigan I believe are trying to arrange a new date. Never easy with amateurs like the RFL and Castleford Tigers

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 22 Aug 2017, 18:47

Is this Ian Lenagan ???, why should we play the game at Wigan, it should be on neutral ground, nothing amateur about it at all !!..... Can't make head nor tale of half of the stupid post to be honest.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 22 Aug 2017, 20:09

lost me after the first 4 emoji's.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 22 Aug 2017, 20:13

Why would that suggestion make sense to every Wigan and Castleford supporter?

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 22 Aug 2017, 20:22

What's the 2016 Academy Final got to do with anything?

dannycampbellsshorts

Post by dannycampbellsshorts » 22 Aug 2017, 20:46

If you read most posts in this thread you have to question whether the Castleford fans are knowledgable. Lacking, YES.

Just to help the RFL; agreed with member clubs including Castleford! created a ruling that the highest placed team at all grades below first would at the first opportunity be given to that club (team) to host the GF. The one caveat by the RFL agreed by Castleford (personally I think it is questionable) is that the GF must take place at the highest placed home stadium. So in this case obviously Wigan have to host any GF at the DW. In recent seasons, Wigan have held GFs at the DW owing to not being allowed by the RFL to play GFs at Orrell, a venue that has hosted professional rugby union for many years (decades) at the highest level of that sport and being deemed by the RFL as perfectly acceptable for all Wigan games, for RFL international junior matches. Some fans would argue Orrell is not much differemt to Wheldon Road (Mend-A-Hose Jungle)

Ronnie. Maybe I am giving Castleford supporters more credit that they (you) deserve. Two games being host at the same venue thereby reducing travel expenses for Castleford the club, for Castleford fans and for Wigan fans, the opportunity for SKY to minimise expenses and to cover an academy GF, even pay for doing so might JUST have made sense to 99.9% of Wigan and Castleford fans, Apoliogies Ronnie is you belong to the 0.1% Hey for some players who never progress onwards it might even be the highlight of their career.

Forgive me for looking at the bigger picture whilst you are watcing rugby union dominate television coverage.

dannycampbellsshorts

Post by dannycampbellsshorts » 22 Aug 2017, 20:56

Tamworth Tiger wrote:What's the 2016 Academy Final got to do with anything?
If you look at the date it took place a professional club / player would have known/been instructed that no holidays should be booked :-" probably until aftter October the 7th.

I daresay the Castleford academy team members will have returned from ther holidays to support their first team squad :-" if they are lucky enough to make OT.

Personally, I think if the RFL had any balls they would have acted to force Castlefords holiday :-" plans to be postponed and to act by looking at the bigger picture for the sport. Failing that, Castleford should pay any costs incurred for scheduling on another date.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 22 Aug 2017, 21:02

Who is this doorknob

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 22 Aug 2017, 21:48

Talking of ameuter there's nowt lower than using a public forum to vent your spline. :clap:

dannycampbellsshorts

Post by dannycampbellsshorts » 22 Aug 2017, 21:57

braytontiger wrote:Talking of ameuter there's nowt lower than using a public forum to vent your spline. :clap:
Obviously the internet and social media passed you by #-o I read a thread, saw posters making ludicrous uninformed posts and thought I would correct and educated their views. Do you have an issue?

P.S Spleen :-$

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 22 Aug 2017, 22:02

dannycampbellsshorts wrote:
braytontiger wrote:Talking of ameuter there's nowt lower than using a public forum to vent your spline. :clap:
Obviously the internet and social media passed you by #-o I read a thread, saw posters making ludicrous uninformed posts and thought I would correct and educated their views. Do you have an issue?

I couldn't careless where it's played or when tbh. The only person with an issue here appears to be you.why I'm not too sure. Those that matter will sort it out and let's hope both teams can put on a good game after all that's what matters ;)

Davc1h

Post by Davc1h » 22 Aug 2017, 22:08

Believe me you are in no position to criticise anyone's spelling or grammar.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 22 Aug 2017, 22:20

Are you seriously correcting someone else's spelling?! :lol:

dannycampbellsshorts

Post by dannycampbellsshorts » 22 Aug 2017, 23:44

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:

Apologies Ronnie for my typos :!: Undoubtedly you will know the difference beitween a typos and a spelling error.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 22 Aug 2017, 23:55

This is great!

GROWN MEN!!
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

dannycampbellsshorts

Post by dannycampbellsshorts » 23 Aug 2017, 00:02

braytontiger wrote:

I couldn't careless where it's played or when tbh. The only person with an issue here appears to be you.why I'm not too sure. Those that matter will sort it out and let's hope both teams can put on a good game after all that's what matters ;)
Just a RL fan who came here to read some RL. Unfortunately for you when I read some incorrect posts I felt it would be good to correct what people clearly knew little about. As a very nice PM pointed out in the world of social mrdia the pack often resent a lone visitor. I just like to read some insightful posts and correct 'nonsense'

Cas fans seem afraid of social media and fans from other clubs. A tad silly IMO as I enjoy good RL whomever plays it and I have enjoyed watching Cas this season albeit I think the overall standard of RL has not been fantastic by other clubs including Wigan but you can only beat what is in front of you. If somebody thinks the standard of RL has not declined then perhaps they would be able to explain how unwanted veteran centres have been able to resurrect their careers. Not a negative, I enjoy watching Webster but I do not delude myself or others.

Listening to a podcast with Lee Crooks beng interviewed and he thinks his Cas team would beat the current era. Persnally, I disagree. To be honest the game now is very different to his era.

P.S I read widely and Cas fans hiding here is a negative after RL fans IMO. Each to their own though,

P.P.S I am too old etc to correct typos but trust me the spelling is correct. The typos are poop though. Apologies.

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Squaddie86 » 23 Aug 2017, 00:08

Apologies Ronnie for my typos :!: Undoubtedly you will know the difference beitween a typos and a spelling error.
After the first 4 or 5 they stop being typos and you start to look like an utter moron.

The overuse of emojis contributes to this, and the overall inane rambling nature of your post confirms it. Now please, bore off.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 23 Aug 2017, 07:55

As a regular attender at our under 19S matches, all I want to know his when and where we are playing the final, some of the recent posts have baffled me, I would be surprised if some of them have ever been to an under 19 match

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 23 Aug 2017, 09:51

Don't apologise. Just don't criticise other's written expression when your own is so poor.
As far as the argument goes, I do not care mate. Cas academy playing a curtain raiser at Wigan wont have any impact on RU media coverage so really don't know what you are on about with that. Makes no difference to me where they play it. Just hoping for another Cas win. It is you who come on here claiming to want to chat RL but blatantly litter your posts with snide remarks so don't cry when people swipe back. You are on a Cas forum and you come with some negative comments about the club. What do you expect? Embarrassing really.